WU 9/5/12:Ram gets karthik out of jail n is Sorry

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow what kind of mother is she... she is not only a bad example but also a pathetic person who can stoop to any level to get what she wants.. what a psycho
Maria many thanks for the update..

The highlight of the epi was two things.
One ,Karthik realising that everything has changed and life will never be the same again. What he will do in future and how he will be of support to Priya will be interesting to watch..
Second, Niharika has proved beyond doubt that self comes first then children..Am pretty sure that  Nutz is not her real daughter..Nikhs going to any extreme to get her way, makes her more evil and cruel..
And from the last scene there seems to be the hint that,  leap  is very much on BTs cards..
Thanks Maria. Fabulous episode. Actually wanna give a long response but time is a constraint.
thanks maria for the update..niharika ke bure din smjho aagye!
hmm  thanks for update

i dont understand or i shudnt think but  when nuts was with ram why did she not reveal the truth to him

she is so scared of niharika blurting out her abortion truth when she knows priya is also aware so why she cant accept it

priya has no plan whatso ever now
so how wud she fight  niharika

and seeing precap i feel nuts is in danger now from her own mother
she has come chori chori to sharma house so i fear niharika might harm her too much now

thanks a lot for the update...
man the story rocking at this stage with priya at waging war and she is at her best...👏

maria am here😃 ...shivering😕😕...those angry faces at zuby, maris and me in Zuby's thread😆😆 ...bayama irukku  vanthutten unakkaga😳
frankly dear have been busy with work and the current track of the show🤢🤢 is not motivating me to take time and write but i came for Zuby as she threatened to make "kothu parotta"😆 and then all yr angry red faces have dragged me in here today😆😆
so what have we here...i have just read the recent epis and cannot understand why it is so difficult to expose Niharika😕😕 anyways from your last line i guess the leap is inevitable🤢🤢🤢 what a shame😭😭
the only other option is if Nutz tells all to Ram hoping for retribution as it seems everything is over for her thanks to her mom, so she has nothing to lose if she exposes her😈 she may even find her lost happiness and everything will be forgiven even the abortion, but i am sure the writers will never surprise us with such a thing🤢.
thanks again maria for the update and remember i came for you😆😆

To my Mrs.D 😳😳😳 u didn't even reply to my post  seeya monday and we will decide who makes "kothu parotta" of whom😈
Edited by chithoo - 11 years ago
Thankx maria for the update👏