Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Thanks Nags dear for the detailed Monday update..πŸ‘

Nattu is going too bad nowadays..😑

yes akka😊

that duffer and Matthi were really annoying πŸ˜‘😑

poor Sundari
Thanks Nags for the update. I hope Sundari takes Pati's advice and sees a lawyer. She also needs to get rid of Madhi's in laws somehow. That will be her gateway to a peaceful life. Lets see what happens.
Originally posted by chits5

Thanks Nags for the update. I hope Sundari takes Pati's advice and sees a lawyer. She also needs to get rid of Madhi's in laws somehow. That will be her gateway to a peaceful life. Lets see what happens.

you're welcome Chits😊

yes Sundari should follows Patthi's advice😳, she should be more bold rather than being innocent😊
Originally posted by -NaGs_BaBy-

yes akka😊

that duffer and Matthi were really annoying πŸ˜‘😑

poor Sundari

Yes dear Sundari should now listen to Paati and file a case against tat bad chittapa and face him bravely without any sentiments..😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for lovely update..u r rocking my sweetie... I love u my dear..
Thanks Nags dear for the detailed Tuesday update..πŸ‘

Chitra is gonna get cheated by tat Kuruvi and the whole cheating
family needs some punishment by this..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And this Nattu is going too bad just hate him..😑😑
thanks for the update nags. Why is Sundari having so many problems...is it  Chitaps or her kids or  is it herself. I think she has to learn from her life and try to be smart and not sign any document.
Originally posted by chits5

thanks for the update nags. Why is Sundari having so many problems...is it  Chitaps or her kids or  is it herself. I think she has to learn from her life and try to be smart and not sign any document.

Yes well said..πŸ˜ƒ all problems are growing big for Sundari coz she is so timid and innocent..😳 hope she changes her attitude and be a rough and tough woman and fight for her justice..😊