Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 10th May 2012

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 Hello guys... I am Kushboo and will update for thursdays till Shruti is done with her exams... πŸ€—
Bear with my first update... πŸ€£
PD and Goat head= Daksh πŸ˜†

Sati is walking away for yagya as if she has grown spring in her feet πŸ˜‘ and Mahadev is shocked and a tear falls down his eye foreseeing what is to come in near future... πŸ˜’ Nandi once again pleads for sati to stop ...
Guests have started arriving to yagya. Prasuti/khyati come to entrance and tell bhrigu/kashyap that they are so unfortunate that such a big havan is happening and all the feeling they have is of some calamity happening... πŸ˜³ She hopes Vishnu to settle and stop sati and stop the calamity. Goat pati is spitting venom..err...orders for arrangements and blabbers the grandeur of the yagya to prasuti and clan πŸ€’ that such a yagya has never happened and never will... πŸ· Brighu requests PD that by chance if ShivSati come to yagya uninvited do not insult them . PD blabbers the 100th time Apmaan unko ho jinka koi maan ho... πŸ₯± a.k.a those peeps are disrespected who have respect at first place... πŸ€’
Nandi is again on his jaap that mahadev will never think ill of you please listen and if something happens to you he will never forgive himself.. πŸ˜­ Sati says I am going to my house not to YAMLOK πŸ˜³ (as if the heavens said tathastu to her wish ) don't insult dear Papa by telling me abt my welfare and downfall... πŸ₯± Nandi reminds sati of mahadev being Trikaal darshi and he has seen the disaster hence stopping you πŸ˜Ž and he can never be wrong  .
Sati asks what is mahadev to you? Nandi says he is like my father πŸ˜³ . Sati says he is LIKe ur dad and PD IS my dad πŸ€’ (who seriously wrote this ugly dialogue πŸ€¬ )...as much as you trust mahadev my trust is more on my father... πŸ€’ (poor nandi had extra big ears to listen to all this whom he considered his Maata... πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£) If you  can't distrust Mahadev how can I do to my father...πŸ€ͺshe says don't try to stop me as I will go... . Nandi says all right thak gaya pak gaya... πŸ€£ ...ok seriously---I will not try now as if mahadev couldn't then what will this bailbuddhi (bullbrain) stop you... πŸ€— (aww nandi.. you r the sanest one of the lot πŸ˜³ ) . Sati tries to console him saying niyati (destiny) is wanting to bloom friendship between PD and mahadev...  and Niyati has chosen me for this work...  and goes followed by Nandi.. πŸ˜²
Prasuti is trying to get bytes from revathi (as Chandu is now the secret detective on kailash in mahadev's hair... πŸ€£) Revathi gives the hot gossip that Sati is hell bent on disobeying mahadev leaving all pop their eyes out... πŸ˜† . Prasuti orders guards to not let Sati enter... and shoo her away with any musings they can think of... πŸ˜† ... Guards ask what if she does not obey.. ? πŸ˜² (they too know Sati has springs in her foot to jump in their area? πŸ€£) . helpless Mother tells guards to use their "bal"- force to stop  as it is for her welfare only... 
Brahma Vishnu at kailash--MUST WATCH β­οΈ
vishnu says they have come to pick him up for the yagya... πŸ˜† He says PD is being plain foolish in doing the yagya without you... πŸ˜ƒ but he does not know the consequences.. You r trikaal darshi how can you let this happen? πŸ˜³ . Mahadev says (idhar kua udhar khaayi... πŸ€£)..even if i go it will bear same results.. πŸ˜­. PD's ego will grow so will Sati's love for me but not her fondeness for "Tapasya jeevan" (dunno english but feel like it means penance/meditative life? correct me πŸ˜³) , and if sati does not do tapp aka penance she wont become aadi shakti..  PD has put me into such a mess that both sides are disastrous... (iss PD ki toh main πŸ˜‘ thank god few more epis πŸ€£)...Brahma says please come you can stop it and I will explain Daksh as he is my son... πŸ₯±
Mahadev (best line)---Ahankaar ka koi pita nahi hota brahmadev---Ego has no father... πŸ‘ 
the father who never knew his daughter how could he fulfill a father's rights... πŸ‘ ...he is full on in taunting mode in short...mahadev's patience is on the verge of letting loose on daksh now... πŸ˜ƒ
Vishnu asks for remedy.. mahadev---NONE  he says i know u two need to go for yagya..but my sati has gone their and it is your duty to see she is not insulted... I can take my insult but not Sati's... πŸ₯Ί πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ 
Yagya
shloks are chanted.. Agnidev appears... πŸ˜ƒ One by one after lots of shloks many devtas appear... Sati arrives...Nandi says lets shoo away maata before they insult us.. but Sati's springs are full on going... πŸ€ͺ...Her big colgate smile fades on being stopped...  
Brahma-saraswati and Vishnu-laxmi arrive... πŸ˜³ Daksh thanks them and daddy dearest Brahma warns him of his blunder... ( i am so bored by Brahma dev's failed attempts and daksh's deafness to his commands πŸ€£ ) . PD says so what? do u see anyone here who is disappointed by shiv not being here? πŸ€‘  Brahmadev in his MIND says we have come only for our duty but it is not sane to be enemy of God.. πŸ˜› you still have time ask for forgiveness shiv is Bholenaath he will forgive you πŸ˜³ or else all know shiv's anger and u might pay for it... πŸ₯³
Nandi is ready for a bull fight ...πŸ˜† but Sati momma says we r here for peace don't ruin it.. πŸ˜ . Sati asks the reason of her no entry and guard names maata Prasuti...  Sati is too shcoked and asks again to get the same answer... πŸ˜³ . 
Daksh pays worship to Brahma-saraswati and vishnu-Laxmi... and for the first time even Vishnuji is not smiling while giving aashirwaad to daksh... πŸ˜­ . Daksh once again boasts of his grand yagya and tells everyone will get their wishes fulfilled... (us too goat head... πŸ˜ˆ  ) ... the BSVL quad and prasuti and daughters make faces as if singing "bahtke panchi bhool na jaana ye jag tera nahi thikaana" ... πŸ€£ ...in short all are pissed with Daksh now...  
Daksh then divides devtas, humans and asura and other communities on to what each one will get for yagya.. (sorry guys the gifts i don't know what he was talking of for devtas do help me ) ...he says humans and asurs will be given gold and other items based on their color? πŸ˜³... all ghosts (bhoot- pret-pishaach) will be let free by "pind-daan" and animals and birds will get food.. 
and now he again boasts how this yagya has never happened and will not happen in future... πŸ₯± (because Goat head to ek hi hai boss.. πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£
Dadhichi says even we should not have been here being mahadev's disciples... 
Sati on the other hand is expaining her daughter rights of being there to guards and asks him to recheck his orders... She says how times have changed from where without her no yagya was done...  even the guard is feeling bad.. πŸ˜­ and he gives up and orders his team to let sati in...and takes the responsibility on himself to face his master's wrath... πŸ˜³ but without Nandi... nandi cuts in saying now if she does not obey mahadev he will suiciiideee... πŸ˜­ But no use... πŸ˜‘ Mahadev on kailash open his eyes in shock saying "ruk jaao sati"... πŸ˜­  "matt jao " you do not know what awaits for you... πŸ₯Ί with utter dispair on his face and voice... πŸ˜­ 

Precap: Daksh is having words with dadhichi saying nothing can harm me.  Dadhichi curses him that your yagya will fail to bear fruits... πŸ˜ƒ...yagya is on and Sati with nandi enters... πŸ˜­
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLUE---Just for fun comments...  πŸ˜†
Sorry for any mistakes... πŸ˜³ Do correct me if you like... much appreciated...😳
Overall a good build up episode... β­οΈ ...But some of the dialogues were repeated to kill time... πŸ˜‘ ... Loved Mahadev's answer to Brahma dev abt PD and his ego... πŸ‘ ... Nandi--- β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ...Sati--- πŸ˜³ No words DKDM writers... πŸ€’ 
See you all next thursday... πŸ€£
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
thanks 4 da update.i am feeling bad 4 alld a devtas who cant do anything even though dey know everything,specially mahadev
prankz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@CraziestGurtian: really loved ur update...u've made such a sombre epi really light and fun to read...thanx buddy
...believe... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...i liked it better than the episode which today was full of daksh's stupid arrogance
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was a suppa update pal..very well written..congrats on ua first successful update KhushπŸ‘

I so loved ua tipni's here n thereπŸ˜†

Good workπŸ‘

Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Nice update for a first timer.
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one thing i m very confused about that when PD said to give something about giving fhal ,blessings n whatever by doing yagya for those who r attending it,then why did he included pret and ghan in that as they use to live with Mahadev.and also som part to asurs πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•confusing...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks Khushboo for the update & much needed dose of laughterπŸ˜ƒ

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridhithakur

one thing i m very confused about that when PD said to give something about giving fhal ,blessings n whatever by doing yagya for those who r attending it,then why did he included pret and ghan in that as they use to live with Mahadev.and also som part to asurs πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•confusing...

maybe dat's bcoz he was only against shiv and not asuras and bhoots  
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. I see they are laying the groundwork for the eventual Vishnu-Veerabhadra fight (clearly Shiva will be angry that Vishnu was not able to stop Daksha from insulting Sati).