Balika Vadhu

HERE IS 1OTH MAY WRITTEN UPDATE

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

H1!evry one...m new writer 4 Thursdays...i hope i can do justice to all actors characters...

in red - my personal comment and thinking

1st part :-NOW ITS QUIT BORING ATM...NUTHING MUCH IN THIS PART LIKE BUM GONAA BOOM  madan saa quit excited...kids also happy..his grand children...they all want to play...elders ask them to play...kids are like they want to play with nandu bhiya...NOW I AM STUPID...new charcter is introduced and  i am sayin nothing to say in it...ther is new nandu...sugna son and daughter goes to him and gahana standing on stairs(ummm...i thought one of the kid gona fall from the stairs and madan saa again will come back to his normal role of shouting and acusing..so boring,him like all sweet and sober)said to kids go upstirs and play their and show all the gift their to nandu in room only

In siting area again all face turned back to their normal front body(lolzzz...i felt some of their head will disconect from their neck when turned to see kids what are they talkin n all)now dadisa saying to madan saa...pura markt khared laya keya(have you brought all of the market?)...(1st gauri thought - SINGHS are tatas and birlas...now singhs thinks MADAN SAA is tata and birlas...y so?any ideas)ummm u all people realy takes me away from story...so madan sa is like itnee badre khushe hai hamrae anandi kai leya(such a big hapiness for our anandi)...and y only anandi but puray jaitsir kai leya itnee badree khushe kee baat hai(not only anandi but for whole of jaitsir and people living here)...chief minister is cuming,its a great prestigeus day for evry one of us and then we are also geting the title of  being district and that too because of our anandi and after so much of her hard work and effort,we are now where we are,and above all this anandi too gona be presented and gifted and then new collector appointed for jaitsir...esleya boreya bestar uthaya and chal padray shoping karnay(so as soon as listned such a big event just got up and went for shoping...how mean...ufff how we all wud love to just take purse and go for shoping and buy all off the market...idiots...stop thinking and dreaming of this...if any married couple is reading,m telling you her huby's biggest enemy will be me and i will be on the top of the hit list...so no dreming come back to story line...and just then when all are eating and talking and suddenly their servant(now some one plzz send me txt whts the name of the servant...i am so sad anandi will go away from jadish kee i am lusing my marbels)comes and says- VDO saab kai yahan sai sabb koe maidaan mai pahuch chukay hain(evry officer from collector office are already on teh ground of function and even all villages head also their)...and its  only anandi surpunch ji who is not present and her presence is require in field as soon as possible where jalsa(the programme)will happen,as all are only waiting for her only,so lets go...sumitra stopes anandi to eat some thing as she hasn't eaten anything since morning,but anadi is like when she will come back from jalsa field she will eat some thing and she rushes up stairs(now why did she went upstirs?keep  guessing i wont reply hahahhahahahhaahahahha)dadisa  see sumitra worried face and says her to stop worrying about her..as let her do all this because it will keep her mind and heart busy and occupied and it will help her forgeting her pain and all..so just relex...let her go...and wht guesss...oyyy 1st part over advertisement...aur keyaa

2nd part ' gauri in front of mirror(upppsss our aishawrya)making her hairs and so happy watching her self(did u ever saw witches in jungle,no naa thts y they showed now )and our henpecked hubby reading newspaper...so perfect couple...gauri too happy talkin to jagat,jagat is like you are so lucky to get job in such a prestigious hospital...gauri is like not lucky i am more then lucky...do you know jagat they called our hospital for my performance report and went throught evry details of my work since last 3 years and then in thousands of candidate i was appointed the job,this is all because of my hard work and effort i gave to my work and proffesion...its all because of my that i am where i am today...and jagat is also v.happy to see her beloved illegal wife so happy...gauri takes her purse here she starts the wifly lecture-tc...think positive and when i come gv me positive answer at night,of what you want to do and start to leave home-henpeckd hubby stops the wiffy and says plzz do brekke(ufff now i certainly wud die of this changed dialogue...age old...always wiffy saying to hubyy...stupid writer cudnt he show this much earlier,such a modern couple reverse role early...it wud be a model in society for upcoming generation)so gauri is like (ufff man i just wish i could have this dialogue from my huby even if for one day...ufff)i will get late jagat...you don't understand i don't want to foul my reputation on the 1st day of my job...think jagat its such a prestigus job...so i dont want to be late and then  senti dialogue...i love u..and i want to be with u and i want to give you all love and want to support you)ufff and the couple hugs and then jagat says havent you forgoten anything...gauri is like no purse comb mobile tifin everything is with me..and jagat goes in kitchen and bring dahi(curd) and sugar...lolzz(exactly d 1st step towards well and gutter and core of earth and nul void relationship and finsh time begning of their relation..certnly would start with good thing)and gauri says after tasting little of it -HOW SWEET...hey!if we are given blessing do we also says how sweet...ummm the expression on gauri face was like when we say thnxxx to some unknown person,on road who picks thing we might have left or fallen down...and now gauri leaves home..jagat close gate and sit on chair and open lapie and check his mail..says no mail...and then he starts reading news paper...and then gets up and bring plate of sandwich(oyyy married woman...cant you all help jagat to understand what to do at home and how to tc of home and all...stop chewing your hubby's poket and mind and start giving tips to jagat ji)and then he calls his frnd...1st call...kaisaa hai keya prog(how are you and whats the programe for today).and kahen chalay(lets go soem where)..the friend says-i am busy and with patient..will call you latter...again reading news paper..its 3 pm...lolzzz 2nd call...movie dekhany chaly(lets go for movie)the friend says- nahee abhee clinic mai hun(no i cant as i am in clinic)...cant go...u make the prog. And all and night if free will go and see movie and jagat is about to make prog. For night and suddenly rembers gauri will be home at night so he denies and keep mobile down...and says to himself all are busy in their work...and end..ufff not serial its advertisement..you people..just scred me with this end thing

3rd part ' 3 men standing on plain sand ground...anandi coming from jeep...they all see her coming out of jeep and says...here comes MCPs...hahahahahha..i thought after gauri and her lovely dialogues gone now whats gona entertains us...but no here they are...(shiv right hand or left hand..i think its better be right hand if left hand how they will wash their...)they see anandi and says yaa..this girl..this girl gona take responsibility off all this arangemnt...no ways posble...and anandi comes and humbly respcts them with namaskar and says not to worry about anything as she has thought off all things and evry thing is under control...and shiv right or lafe hand says..its not a small thing like arrengment of meeting between  2 or 3 village heads but thousands of people will come..its would be quit big thing and prestigious thing,and above all minister is also cuming. and lots of other prestigus people cuming  along with minister and all..if single wrong happens or any leeak in the security arrengment  their collector will have their heads off and they might loose all their hard work done till now and all..anandi says don't worry she has all under her hands and will show them all how and what way all this gona happen...and next scene they shows anandi in lapie which is kept over jeep and she showing them blue print of field and where all the arrangement will be done and how it will haapen and manage and all(all this was done in tuning..nuthing talking was shown..all was shown in silent action of hands moving and mouth too,with background music playing)and then background music overs and the MCPs says we havnt meet any one with such a programer with all minute details,even if it was left to them then, they also wudnt be able to give so fine details with such elobrotation of evry arrengments and with such a minute details of evry thing..here goes my drem in drain...because in next moment my MCPs were no more MCPs but quit decnt gentlemen who ask anandi for her forgvness being so rude and underming her capacity and baility,and explains -its such a big thing and even chief minister is cuming and we all working under this collector who is quit ANGRY YOUNGY MAN AND IF ANY,EVEN SMALL TO SMALEST MISTAKE HAPPEN AND THEY ARE ALL DEAD...and anadi about to ask the name of the collector saab...and man phone rings and shows collector babu  name on screen...and lolzzz  he is in complete attention and straight and his chest out like army man stands when in  attention heheheeheh..he was all swating suddenly and only sayin yes sir ok sir hanji sir hou jaygaa sir(yes sir will do sir)...and guesss whats the expression on anandi face(i will tell- rmbr the scene when gauri praised anandi for all her hard work for the village and its people and even gave her hug...hehhehehee what ?keyaaa????hahahaha exactly go and see your faces...the funny expression and off astonishment  you all are having  is what appeared on anadi face while she watched officer talking to this new collector) is same in anadi face while waching the man standing and wiping his swating off and so scared and white faced and then she asked him whats the name of this collector and he says shiv raj shekhar and she repets the name and end

yep finnaly the serial ends..khatam..now you all can take my head offf for the update being so late

promo- a man in horse and anandi walking and sudnly her dupata is on her face and hides 4rm seeing anything

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks for the update,

Don't worry about when you post the update, please do it at your convenience!
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Thanks for the update,

Don't worry about when you post the update, please do it at your convenience!

Hey!thnxx buddy...my lil daughter she slept and then i watched and wrote at same time...so i was late in update..m really sowwie evry body 4 such a late update..m realyy sowe
katy:love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx for d update...bt i ws reely long...a precise update will betr...:)
niudixit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank god... finally i read update... thank u so much... now i can sleep...
SantaClara thumbnail
Thanks for the update :) 

But i think it was a little elaborate and confusing in between.. The updates as well as your comments got mixed in between.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
no worries yaar, no need to apologise, update at your convenience and you are only posting a few hours later then the episode airs so dont worry this is absolutely fine :)
anareddy thumbnail

Todays posting is too elaborate and hard to understand.Please donot write your comments in middle.I felt boring while reading such big written update.I hope next time you don't post your own coments in the written update.Thanks,

pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

between the comments and the update, sorry didn't understand it...let's be precise...with comments but minimum...

andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Great job on your first update 👏

Good to see A all immersed in her work and not crying. Even better to see J not knowing how to spend time and not having anyone to talk to either. This will surely hurt his ego and there will be fights in the house gradually. Only if J uses this time to himself to think of all the wrongs that he has done in the past and how he has trampled over his parents and family so ruthlessly with his brash behavior. Well I know its too much to ask from him

Waiting for the new entry now, at least we can get a break from J and G for a change. Fed up of their track now