WU - May 10 - Sidhi locked in Aksha's flat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the WU Naz sorry MadhubalaπŸ˜†. Yeah it was an average episode, Sammy and his sarcastic dilaogs were the only good thing in today's episode. I wonder why Siddhi is lying to Kunal about such a big thing. I mean not only she missed her flight to investigate Gaurav's EMA, but also she is lying to Kunal about it? This is very wrong step from Siddhi's side. Kunal probably will be angrier at her for lying than anything else. Kya kare as many have said Siddhi is Adat se majboor and her detective side always overshadows her wife or mother side Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update dear 😊 . What u said at the end is absolutely correct.."ek se ek bekar log hai...what was the need to take permission...break it and say sorry...nonsense" 😑
thanks for the update 
Thanks for the update, Madhubala.. (btw, I like ur username, please give me the privilege of calling u by that name, it reminds me of DD and her new show!!) On the episode, it was irritating to watch, with Siddhi's blunders and lies.. I want our Parichay to be back with focus on Kunal's rise and SiNal romance, only then it'll be enjoyable..!!Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
Thanks For The WU...
Ma tu tuja Madhubala he Bulaion ge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@madhubala @ naz, when I saw the madhubala ad the first thing that came to my mind is you LOL.  I was like OMG she is going to be sooo happyyy.  Now whenever I see her (that actress I dont know her name_) all I can think of is your id and how much you like her😳
Thanks for the update Madhubala... πŸ˜‰
thanku for the update..😊