WU 10/5/12:Ram gets bk Vik n tries 2 talk 2 Priya!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks a lot 4 the WU di... ðŸ¤—
Thank you for a wonderful update Maria. It really is appreciated. 
thanks a lot for the update...
god now we have to wait till the monday to see the wonderful scene of priya and nih face off again...🤔

I knew Vikram would finally go back to Ram. Yay! :D

Lol it seems like now Priya might have the upper hand...

Thanx
Thanks for the update Maria! 😊 Wow! The precap looks so promising.. Nxt week will be super cool for sure! 😃
I also just read a tweet that said the "Pairi Pauna" part coming on Monday was an on the spot improvization by Sakshi. 😆  Clever Gal!
Maria    thanks for  the WU..

An okay episode.. The sudden appearance of Sruthi and the silly and stupid questions put forth by those gils to Ram,really left me wondering..Has Ram ever entertained such kind of brainless gits in his life?..Just for the sake of saying his heart and mind to Priya, this scene seemed forced fit.. 

Also Vikram resigning just like that seemed unrealistic.. Anyways its a show, so anything is possible..

The precap is interesting..
So Ram is starting to understand that his life without Priya is not worth it..But Niharika can never be trusted..So Priya better watch out and dont give in to the evil Cruella..
Thanx 4 u updates dhi.nice epi