Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont like the idea of elena being a vampire...it will change her..i like her innocent self with 2 ros helping her out...now shes no more a doppleganger..bleehhh
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
grrr,..hrt broken me n demon, she choosed sthepen*goes in a corner to cry**
thanks jot for posting the WU.
choc.truffles thumbnail
 *sighs*  i'm glad Klaus is alive

i really am tired of the love triangle between delena and stelena, i find the originals more interesting, don't get me wrong and another suspense filled episode, man these writer have imagination.

sweetpeas thumbnail
well i'm glad that she choose stefan as her human self and when she comes back as a vampire she will choose damon because she will remember that she first saw damon but as we all know it always have a twist in the show but i think that the writers want her to be with the both brother when she not with damon she with stefan that's what the show is basically as i said i am glad that she choose stefan
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Elena chooses Stefan but it was Damon she first met and when she will wake up she will probably remember everything. So basically we are back on Square one 😳 

seriously.. JP knew if one party is choose possibility of another fan grp leaving is evident so keep hanging it

That is probably the only thing annoying me about this otherwise brilliant show. This D-E-S triangle is getting rather tiresome to watch now especially since it is being shown at the cost of Elena's character. Though, the past two episodes have made me a bit more kinder towards her after her admitting that she is being selfish and confession that she is afraid to lose more people.

@Jot: Yes, this was one helluva season finale. The best one so far. A good amount twists and turns but a lot of heartbreaking moments as well. Thanks a lot for the update. Looking forward to S4❤️
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great finale
Thanks for writing it
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Since before dying Elena choose Stefan.. That feeling will magnify into her when she completes her transition into a vampire. 
But she will remember the first meeting with Damon.
Hence she would love Damon but would be forced to feel for Stefan..Bringing in more complications :P