Best Season Finale :)

Delena98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG 

That's all i kept saying throughout the finale episode ๐Ÿ˜† 

The way they bought in Elena's past was superbly done ! Must say the VD writers surprised me again.. I man seriously the whole Damon meeting elena first was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The last part I couldn't stop crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ Was freaking emotional !!

DO share your thoughts on Finale :D 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
I loved the DE scene frm the past ๐Ÿ˜ sucha epic meeting โ˜บ๏ธ i love hw he told her wat she wanted ๐Ÿ˜ and its jst describes her love for damon <3

Loved the rest of it, shockers at every point and the past was reli awesum.

Im jst confused is tyler dead and klaus using his body or wat ? ๐Ÿค”
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

I loved the DE scene frm the past ๐Ÿ˜ sucha epic meeting โ˜บ๏ธ i love hw he told her wat she wanted ๐Ÿ˜ and its jst describes her love for damon <3

Loved the rest of it, shockers at every point and the past was reli awesum.

Im jst confused is tyler dead and klaus using his body or wat ? ๐Ÿค”

Just loved the DE flashback. it was awesome. and the way Damon says what she wants is a love that consumes her and later on elena says damon consumes her was just too good. Guess now she will remember their first meeting and that may put a different spin on things. but by the end of the episode was really feeling sorry for damon๐Ÿ˜ญ
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was SHOCKED... I knew about Elena being turned into the books but I never expected that in the show... I thought she would always be a human doppleganger and that would be the 'specialty' of Elena Gilbert, but no I'm am totally AMAZED because she is not just a regular girl now but she is a vampire... something that she never wanted to be.

I can't wait for Season 4 now cause I wanna see what motivates her to complete her transition: The reason that Jeremy needs her, Because she loves Stefan or because now after turning she'll remember the parts that Damon compelled her to forget like her first meeting with him, the confession of his love... Oh man, I'm so thrilled!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘hats off to the makers of this show what a twist hope our tv shows will take some tips from julie plec...delena all the way
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing finale๐Ÿ˜

And and and I am sooo happy that she chose Stefan๐Ÿฅณ Stelena all the way. But who knows what will happen when she becomes a Vampire? 

Who cares? I am happy that she chose Stefan and we got a SE kiss in this season
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was hoping she will not choose any of the Salvatore brothers and now the brothers relation will be screwed once again thanks to her. Damon would have saved Elena first while Stefan wanted to save her but she wanted him to save Matt. He had no choice but to respect her last wish. First time around, her father wanted Stefan to save Elena and the 2nd time, she wanted him to save Matt... If she hadnt chose to die, Damon would have died...Ric were about to stack him.

Now both Matt and Damons knows about her choice but not Stefan. And she will remember she met Damon first, his I love you..so I guess vampire Elena will for once acknowledge she loves Damon or atleast admit, she loves them both equally.

I think the new villain is none other than Bonnie๐Ÿค”

Btw, its not the end of Klaus...we only saw parts of his body erupt in flammes, right??๐Ÿค” Klaus the character is boring but its Joseph Morgan flawless acting which made me love Klaus character:(

Btw, I loved this line..."Hey Stefan, Have I thanked you for not being the DUMBEST brother in the world? So true Jeremy"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As i have said before, TVD is alot more than just the love triangle. Im happy, very happy that FINALLY we got a SE kiss.. nd she chose Stefan over Damon. It was high time. One whole season :|

But still, i am eager for S4 not because of their love-stories, but because what will happen to Klaus now? Nd Forwood? Is Bonnie the new villain? Nd what are Elijah/Rebekkah going to do now? Nd the biggest question.. Why the hell Katherine wasnt shown post 3xx09!?

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the season finale as well. It was amazing. I usually have to make do with reading episode recaps because of school so I usually miss watching the episodes but I watched the last half of the episode and it was amazing. I was always torn between both Salvatore brothers that's why I'm Team Salvatore. Stefan is an incredibly wonderful and understanding character but Damon is so lovable and fun and badass. The last part where Elena died and Alaric also died and Damon was like "No, you can't die" was so sad I actually had tears in my eyes too. And Elena becoming a vamp? Whoa, can't wait for Season 4. 

I also don't like the character of Klaus very much as he is very boring and always trying to hit on Caroline. I like Caroline and Tyler together. I hope Matt survives because he's been such a good friend and support to Elena. And why did it have to be Klaus that sired their bloodline? I prefer Elijah. 

I'm glad Elena chose Stefan but I feel so bad for Damon. I loved Delena's first meeting before her parents died. By the way, did they ever say in the show why her parents' car drove off the bridge? 
rose82 thumbnail
I dont understand why everyone is hung up on what Elena said "maybe if I would have met you first..".So what if Damon saw Elena first? Stefan and Elena had that passionate love...Stefan was her true first love. So that first meeting with Damon didnt mean anything to me. What bothers me a bit is she kissed Damon like crazy and although her heart is devoted to Stefan..she has a special place for Damon too now. 

Like I said,Damon and Elena's first meeting means nothing to me..but the kind of support he gave her at all times should have meant something to her. She should love both of them...and just say what the heck,3 days in a week for Stefan and 3 days for Damon.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰

I just hated the episode...all the twists were horrible. I hated that Michael trevino will be Klaus.(not so sure..maybe I can give a chance) He is sweet as Tyler. I hated that JoMo is gone (hope not)..most of all...I hated that Elena is (most likely) a vampire. Hate..hate..hate. Now in Mystic falls, only Jeremy and Matt are left as a human beings.๐Ÿคข

The only 2 things I liked are Bonnie...atleast can hope something for her.And Alaric's goodbye to Jeremy.Actually I liked his evil side a lot...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But episode wise...bad,bad,bad.Worst season finale in the series till now for me.
Edited by rose82 - 11 years ago