Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Belated Mother's Day greetings to everyone out there especially our dear Vanfan Di!!!!  Hope you had a great day!! A mother is such a special person sent especially by God to take care of us!!!

Hello my dearest buddies, wishing you a great week ahead!!!

Much Love

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone! πŸ˜ƒThank you jps01 for your wishes! Hope all of you had a great Mother's day too. I have not been able to visit the forum as often as I was able to but I will post as and when time permits.

jps01, I have noticed you introduced a new topic. Thank you for doing that. I will post a reply soon. Love to all and have a great week ahead!πŸ˜‰
pensink91 thumbnail
Hello Everyone!!

Belated Mothers day wishes to all the moms and hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday and did not forget your moms.

lots of love and big hug to all of you!!

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning to all you beautiful "G" Girls out there!  Loved your posts girls! 

Van Di, I hope you had a very special and enjoyable Mother's Day!  I'm sure you are a wonderful mother! 

jps ... awww ... all's fair in love and war!!!  You really didn't expect me to give you 1st place, did you😊???     Do you think  I am trying to usurp somebody's place just to give to youπŸ˜‰!!!  You know how that missy will react when she discovers the coup in her absence ... imagine she's losing her 1,2,3 places!!! 

godblessall ... what can I say?  I don't know if to thank you or be mad at you😊!!!  What a powerful post!!!  All in all, I just loved it!   Are you really my friend??  Here I am trying so very hard overcome my addiction to Guddu Shukla and what do you do?  You place temptation right in front of me!!!  How am I expected to overcome  this addiction, this craving and heartache?? I've certainly been electrocuted beyond repair and recovery😳!!!  Thanks for the wonderful memories ... so beautifully written!!!  I really do love  that drug ... Guduu Shukla!!! 

raasha ... You really do exude cheerfulness ... and this just from your posts!!  And it is wonderful coming here to chat.  It's nice that you are back!! 

pensink91 ... how are you doing? Did godblessall's post bring back all those wonderful memories and start  your heartache again  πŸ˜ƒ!!!  I think of you as the gentle, silent sufferer, unlike some of us who rant and rage!!!

leesan ... how are you doing?  Hope your work is going well!!  You might have to fight for your place in line when you return...

vedi ... I suppose you have left on your vacation.   Enjoy!!!

Hey jps and raasha ... secrets?  who is this wonderful Mr. K???  Can we consider that there are now two less  in the competition for "G"πŸ˜‰???    jps ... what are you up to girl?  Are you making a collection?? 

Have a nice day!! 

Will post on the new topic later!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
LOL...Indi...Dear, I'm truly sorry for the sweet trouble that you had to go thr' all over again because of my post...the thing is' it ' gets stored in my system in a daily basis..!! and if I do not vent it out time to time then I will explore into small pieces that will be very hard for all of you my good friends to assemble ..!! He he...πŸ˜†
Now can someone please mention what is the new ' non G' topic open for discussion..? You see...how it is even hard for me to locate the topic..!! My brain does not work properly without the big, bold 'G eee..' any more...πŸ˜›
jps01 thumbnail
Godblessall, you definitely stirred a hornet's nest with your post on G's hair!!! Still blushing and having palpitations from it!! I am afraid next time you get sick, god knows what trump card you will come up with next!!!!😳 But it was outstanding!!!

Oh dear Indi, now what position am in in line????  We need to chat privately especially now that Ms Leesan is travelling.  Hope the GPS is not providing directions to Kannauj!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Mr K or not, still in competition! Keep me in consideration, or rather I should say, Ma should seriously think about me also when she is ready to marry off that enigma called Shukla!!!

And Indi, did you see the movie Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani?  Who is the hero? That's all I can say!!! Now, even though he does have a little place in my heart also, I have another Mr K in there too and you know who he is, so figure this one out!!! Quite easy!!! And why would decent girls like me and Rash have a collection?  Shame on you for thinking the worse!!!  We are good girls from decent families!!!πŸ˜›

Pensink, Vedi, Vanfan Di and of course Leesan, love hearing from all of you!!!!

Much love!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: godblessall

LOL...Indi...Dear, I'm truly sorry for the sweet trouble that you had to go thr' all over again because of my post...the thing is' it ' gets stored in my system in a daily basis..!! and if I do not vent it out time to time then I will explore into small pieces that will be very hard for all of you my good friends to assemble ..!! He he...πŸ˜†

Now can someone please mention what is the new ' non G' topic open for discussion..? You see...how it is even hard for me to locate the topic..!! My brain does not work properly without the big, bold 'G eee..' any more...πŸ˜›

@godblessall...hmmm!! Lol, you have certainly made a complete recovery, loved all your recent posts! Not sure what the new topic is, but really looking forward to your contribution...even if it is not big and bold "G " rated!!πŸ˜‰

To the rest of the G company girls... Hello there!  Still on the run, fighting a cold, and swamped!! Frankly I am all "talked" out...and coming from yours truly...that says a lot!!  Hopefully, should be back soon, then the real work begins, oh well  Thanks ever so much for doing everything possible to keep our forum going!! 

Van, I'm depending on you to keep these girls on topic! I know you're quite busy with those pesky "bugs" of yours... But some of our most esteemed members are really "bugging "me too!! They have the audacity to actually believe that they can usurp my position ,in my absence!! The nerve...the gall of these girls!!πŸ˜‰

By the way, hi Jay and Indi!  And how are you two lovely ladies doing? πŸ˜‰Hmmm...just testing!!

To the V girls...Van, Vedi and Vaishali...a Very special hello, thanks for keeping the forum alive, big hugs to all!!

So...Ok, what's the new topic again? Nothing too Guddulicious I hope!!  You know what they say about too much of a good thing...or should I say too much of a Guddu thing!!😊??

Really girls, whom am I fooling? There can never be too much of a Guddu thing!! Right?!

Anyway, let me know whenever and whatever anyone decides...hopefully soon. In the meantime, much love and please keep posting!!
godblessall thumbnail
OMG...Jps...you are making me blush☺️...I could not get over from your first set of appreciation , and here you come up with a fresh one..!!! Believe me dear...it is nothing like that...sometimes just your heart overpowers your brain...and you get carried away with the emotion/passion...!! Me and you and many of us are driven crazy by the effect of our beloved show, rather our unsatisfied minds ( deprived of the proper treatment of a magnificent story with potential ) are haunted for more that we wanted to visualize but did not...πŸ˜”...so we're always trying to compensate in our own little way...my ranting is the outcome of such an effort...nothing so great...rather it is your immense kindness and affection that you found it so moving ...your sweet words of appreciation are  equally heart-warming for me...thank you dear...πŸ€—
Leesan...MISSED YOU so much...from where did you get the sign of my complete recovery...?..πŸ˜‰...lol...on a serious note, I'm grounded by all of your wise appreciation...will definitely try my best to take part in the interesting discussions continued here...you people are so inspiring...πŸ‘πŸΌ...and we're a bunch of desperate girls who will never run out of topics ( G or non G )..!!πŸ˜†
Perfectly understand how tiring and exhausting the time is going for you...do not stress yourself out... take your own sweet time , we'll be here only...
Btw, after a long time Himmanshoo posted a single line about 'work' today on one of his FB page...and that one liner again lifted up my spirit high...😍...here goes a Good Night hug from me to everyone ...
godblessall thumbnail
@ Leesan...
 Awww...you are here...so superbly " Guddulicious "...take rest and take care...