Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Godblessall, we are all impatient to see him on screen again.  I hope it is indeed work because the buzz is that he will be performing in Trinidad this weekend with some other TV personalities.  I wonder why he is not talking about it!!!! But I will be thrilled if it pertains to the screen!!!

@ Leesan, missing you much!!!!πŸ€—  When you return, we will reinstate your position πŸ˜‰!!! 

Love to all my G girlfriends!!!

Originally posted by godblessall

OMG...Jps...you are making me blush☺️...I could not get over from your first set of appreciation , and here you come up with a fresh one..!!! Believe me dear...it is nothing like that...sometimes just your heart overpowers your brain...and you get carried away with the emotion/passion...!! Me and you and many of us are driven crazy by the effect of our beloved show, rather our unsatisfied minds ( deprived of the proper treatment of a magnificent story with potential ) are haunted for more that we wanted to visualize but did not...πŸ˜”...so we're always trying to compensate in our own little way...my ranting is the outcome of such an effort...nothing so great...rather it is your immense kindness and affection that you found it so moving ...your sweet words of appreciation are  equally heart-warming for me...thank you dear...πŸ€—
Leesan...MISSED YOU so much...from where did you get the sign of my complete recovery...?..πŸ˜‰...lol...on a serious note, I'm grounded by all of your wise appreciation...will definitely try my best to take part in the interesting discussions continued here...you people are so inspiring...πŸ‘πŸΌ...and we're a bunch of desperate girls who will never run out of topics ( G or non G )..!!πŸ˜†
Perfectly understand how tiring and exhausting the time is going for you...do not stress yourself out... take your own sweet time , we'll be here only...
Btw, after a long time Himmanshoo posted a single line about 'work' today on one of his FB page...and that one liner again lifted up my spirit high...😍...here goes a Good Night hug from me to everyone ...
Hello my dear forum freinds. Thanks Godblessall for the great news of Himanshoo, looking forward to seeing him on scree again its been so long.  hope it is truly a nice TV serial he is starting work on.

Have a great day!!

Much love and big hug to all my forum freinds!!

Hi Girls!!  ... Noted all your comments and  have so much to respond to, but I'm too tired ... had a really hard day ...

Anyway, the new topic was suggested by jps ... seems she's so busy with her new Mr. K that she forgot .  The topic was supposed to be Mahadevi and Kukkan, together or separately. 

(jps, you can keep the new Mr. K; he's cute, but I'll settle for the old one ... plus my favourite Mr. ShuklaπŸ˜ƒ!!! 

Later!  Love you all!   
Indi dahling, I really believe you are tired now because you got it wrong again! Oh my dear friend, I think the new Mr. K is brilliant but the old one is still close to my heart - has some good releases lined up!!! More Dabangg coming up shortly!!!  And of course a special Shukla goon who I cannot get over!!!☺️

Get some rest and hopefully will see you back full time here very soon!!!!😊

I submitted the thought but am not too sure whether it was decided on as yet by our Di!!!

Much love to you girls, don't know what I would do without such a therapeutic bunch!!!!

Wanted to share this with you guys, just in case anyone missed it.  Seems like Devi is doing just fine for herself.  One job after another - great!!!! Jyotsna Chandola to enter 'Sasural Simar Ka'!

Jyotsna will enter Color TV's ' Sasural Simar Ka' in tonight's Mahaepisode and will play a very innocent girl…

Jyotsna Chandola who was last seen as Anamika in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein will soon make an entry in Colors TV's Sasural Simar Ka.

Our source informed us that -" Jyotsana will enter as Khushi in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka'. She will play the character of a very silent and an innocent girl. Khushi will enter the show in today's Mahaepisode, she will have a track with Abhishek Sharma aka Sankalp.  Abhishek Sharma who played the character of Sankalp will re enter the show. He left the show as he was not satisfied with his track but now we hear that he got a call from the production house to return to the show."

Tellybuzz contacted Jyotsna who confirmed the news- " Yes, I am doing the show but I cannot reveal about my  character.Audience should watch the show and I'm certain they will enjoy it. It is nice working with Rashmi Sharma as this is my second show with them."

We contacted Abhishek Sharma who refused to comment.
Ufff I missed so much!! Thank you, jps for holding down the fort on my behalf as well!

I will repeat that no matter what, we're NEVER out of line for G πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ And yesss both jps and I have a little bit of weakness for 2 certain Mr. Ks hehehehehe πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jps01

Wanted to share this with you guys, just in case anyone missed it.  Seems like Devi is doing just fine for herself.  One job after another - great!!!! Jyotsna Chandola to enter 'Sasural Simar Ka'!

Jyotsna will enter Color TV's ' Sasural Simar Ka' in tonight's Mahaepisode and will play a very innocent girl'

Jyotsna Chandola who was last seen as Anamika in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein will soon make an entry in Colors TV's Sasural Simar Ka.

Our source informed us that -" Jyotsana will enter as Khushi in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka'. She will play the character of a very silent and an innocent girl. Khushi will enter the show in today's Mahaepisode, she will have a track with Abhishek Sharma aka Sankalp.  Abhishek Sharma who played the character of Sankalp will re enter the show. He left the show as he was not satisfied with his track but now we hear that he got a call from the production house to return to the show."

Tellybuzz contacted Jyotsna who confirmed the news- " Yes, I am doing the show but I cannot reveal about my  character.Audience should watch the show and I'm certain they will enjoy it. It is nice working with Rashmi Sharma as this is my second show with them."

We contacted Abhishek Sharma who refused to comment.
The only roles she is getting is of vamps and that too few episodes in each serial. I had watched SSK just to see what Role she is doing and the same with MKKBB. That kind of roles are in abundance I guess. But I dont like those roles. I liked her when she realized her mother's and uncle aunt's true colors and started respecting Kukkan, Guddu and Runjhun. All 3 Kukkan , Devi and Jabbu are getting villan roles😲
Awww, so sorry to hear that Pensink, I thought she was doing a "silent and innocent" character in SSK.  I guess since they are not offered lead roles, they have to make do with whatever they get but I wish she and Jabbu do not go the evil way all the time.

Thanks for letting us know!!

I think it's really good just that they're getting noticed and getting roles. This is how they can slowly work themselves into better/bigger roles... annoying as it may be to see them in a negative role all the time!

-------------
@ Rash, so true!  At least they are constantly on the screen!! And missy, always sneaking in the forum when we are all asleep!!! (must admit you posted this early though)!  Hope you are having lots of fun with your relatives and enjoying the great weather!!!πŸ˜‰

Happy Friday girls, hope your day goes well and looking forward to a better weekend!!!

πŸ€—
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago