Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jps01

@ Rash, so true!  At least they are constantly on the screen!! And missy, always sneaking in the forum when we are all asleep!!! (must admit you posted this early though)!  Hope you are having lots of fun with your relatives and enjoying the great weather!!!😉

Happy Friday girls, hope your day goes well and looking forward to a better weekend!!!

🤗

Jps01 and Rasha, I agree with both of you that atleast they are getting screen time even if it negative roles and maybe this would help them in their career. I was just expressing my thoughts that I somehow don't like these kind of negative roles. I never appreciated the role Neelu played in BBAT and when she turned totally negative I skipped all those episodes 😊.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!

love and hug to all you lovely people!!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Girls ... Sorry I couldn't chat with you over the last few days ... been really busy.  Missed you!

Have a nice weekend!  Love to all! 

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everybody...just wanted to mention, this week last year we witnessed the great emotional fight between Gunjhun following Guddu's visit to certain dance bar...this is one of the most favorite episodes of Bhagonwali for me...both the actors were beyond excellent on that particular episode...and what a powerful screenplay...no praise is enough for the creatives for that mind-blowing episode...👏
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: godblessall

Hello everybody...just wanted to mention, this week last year we witnessed the great emotional fight between Gunjhun following Guddu's visit to certain dance bar...this is one of the most favorite episodes of Bhagonwali for me...both the actors were beyond excellent on that particular episode...and what a powerful screenplay...no praise is enough for the creatives for that mind-blowing episode...👏

remember that scene so well ! they were both so awesome.
lilly620 thumbnail
Hello Dearies.!!!

So very sorry I couldn't pop in at all this week. Had an incredibly crazy week. Hope all is well with everyone. Missing you guys loads.!!! It's now 3 am and I'm leaving in the morning for my trip. Had to say goodbye for now. See you guys in two weeks. Much hugs and love to all of you. 🤗
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Enjoy your trip Vedi :)

And godblessall OMG what a situation that was! Loved it!! *sigh*
jps01 thumbnail
Wanted to share this with you - just praying for it to be soon!!!!😛 Someone posted this on H's FB wall and his response below:

Himmanshoo what's up? Any plans to return to television any time soon? What's your next project?
Like Thursday at 10:09am

jps01 thumbnail
Godblessall, what a power packed performance by both actors!!! And I don't think any BBAT fan can ever forget!!!

Vedi, enjoy your trip and hope you have an enjoyable one!!!

Have a great weekend girls!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gosh i miss this show.  😭
jps01 thumbnail
@ ampliphy, we feel your pain too!!!  If only we could see them onscreen again pretty soon would be a real blessing!!

And to all my "G" girls, here's wishing you a great week ahead!!!

Much love!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago