Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: godblessall

Hello everybody...just wanted to mention, this week last year we witnessed the great emotional fight between Gunjhun following Guddu's visit to certain dance bar...this is one of the most favorite episodes of Bhagonwali for me...both the actors were beyond excellent on that particular episode...and what a powerful screenplay...no praise is enough for the creatives for that mind-blowing episode...πŸ‘

Yes. It was a great episode and the performances were brilliant. In fact that is the episode I started recording the show on tape and did not stop till the end. I wish I has done it sooner though. In fact last year when I went to India for vacation for 4 weeks, I cleaned the recordings of all other shows on the DVR and had only BBAT on for 4 weeks so that I do not run out of space. Even though I watched all the episodes in India I had to come back and record them here. My DVR and cable help up and I did not miss even a single one. I was so happy that I did that because I was out in end June/July and those were the best time in BBAT.

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good Morning "G" Girls!!   ... Just thought I would take a tiny second to visit ... but as usual, that could never happen!!! 

As if godblessall's reminder was not enough, leesan posted her short story!!  Girls, your articles brought tears to my eyes; my heart has started aching again !!!   The beauty of Bhagonwali has returned to haunt me!  Talk about anguish?  I don't think I'll ever recover from Bhagonwali!!!  I feel so sad ...  I think I'll just wither away for love of BBAT  😭!! 

godblessall ... I remember every tiny bit of that episode!!!  Yes, we may be mad at the CVs for certain things, but they  surely deserve praise for this episode.  As for Himm and Nive ... again, we see their great acting ability and chemistry at work!!  What a couple!!!  Their faces and eyes reflected every bit of emotion!  Himm and and Nive so convincingly brought  to life  the characters of Guddu and Runjhun   that we the viewers are still aching!!!   Just mind blowing!!!  

leesan ... welcome back!!  Loved the gift you gave us!!!

Vedi ... enjoy your vacation!

Van Didi ... how are you doing?  Miss you!!!

jps ... thank you for the news!!!  Hope we see Himm soon!!!

pensink, rashaa ... how are you "G" girls doing? 

Have a nice day all!!! 

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Awww Indi, cheer up my dear!!!  Was just going to send out an SOS for you, and here you are.  So happy to see you post!!!

" I feel so sad ...  I think I'll just wither away for love of BBAT  😭!!  No, you can't.  Let's be optimistic that we will see them on screen again, very soon!!!

And Vanfan Di, you are one lucky lady to have recorded the shows, wish I had done the same!!!

indi thumbnail

@jps01 ... thank you for the comforting words!!   You are so sweet!!  I promise if I ever wrestle 1st place from leesan, I'll let you stand right next to me ... you know ... like a tie for 1st place!!! 

van di ... I always knew you were one smart lady!!!  Only after the news that BBAT was ending did it occur to me to record ... Lucky You!!!
jps01 thumbnail
@ Indi, good one!!! Hahaha!!! Keep me in mind please!! Let's see how you can wrestle that spot from a certain Ms. L. 
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Indi, good one!!! Hahaha!!! Keep me in mind please!! Let's see how you can wrestle that spot from a certain Ms. L. 

Hey jps ... don't go counting your lucky stars just yet!!!  You should know me by now ... once I'm out of the doldrums I'm liable to change my mind πŸ˜ƒ!!!  Especially when it concerns a certain Dabang Guddu Shukla!!!!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi my sweet "G" girls!! So heartwarming to see so many of you STILL on our beloved forum, atta girls! Are we a tenacious lot or what??!! And all for the love of BBAT, Gunjuhn and of course...each other!! πŸ€—

Well, I am back...but my back is acting up!! Too much sitting around,especially on airplanes!!  So...I intend to take some much deserved R&R !!Or G&R !! 😊 Before the real work begins,that is!! 

@ indi, jay and Pensink...thanks for your yeoman service to the forum!! Much respect and love!! Noticed you all getting in quite a tizzy over certain Mr. k's ...hmmm! Have not a clue who these guys happen to be, just as well !! While you compete over the Mr. K's, less competition for Mr. G!!πŸ˜‰

Yes girls, I'm  baaack!! Hope you did not get too comfortable, but I'm here to reclaim my position...sooo sorry!! πŸ˜ƒ

( have to say, these newly flashing emoticons are inducing a migraine!! Not a fan!! )

About that episode, I watched those scenes all over again. Even without subtitles, they were absolutely mind blowing!! Superb in each and every way!! I am convinced that the dabang Guddu Shukla was reacting to his newfound realization that he was in love with R, and just could not deal with this perceived vulnerability!!

@Van...I always knew you were the brightest bulb on the forum...and once again you proved it!! Can I come visit you and watch all those "subtitled" episodes??!! I'll be a good girl...promise!!πŸ˜‰
@ godblessall, glad to have you back in full form, and looking forward to your great posts as usual!! 

Much like @ ampliphy, I really ,really still miss our show, and reruns do help, but without the benefit of subtitles, it is very difficult to rely on memory alone. Really hope that one day,Zee Tv will decide to produce a box set of this show..with subtitles!! That would be just heavenly!! 

Anyways my precious ladies, thank you for your dedication and devotion and please...keep posting!!
pensink91 thumbnail

Hello Everyone!!

Indi and Jps01, I can see you both are still fighting for Guddu πŸ˜ƒ.

Welcome back Leesan.

Awesome posts everyone.

much love to all!!

Edited by pensink91 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Hello all you beautiful "G" Girls! 

See that Ms leesan is back and on the warpath to stake her claim!!!  leesan, regarding the Messrs Ks, they take 2nd and 3rd places ...  Guddu Shukla is still the No.1 - most wanted man!  One of the K's was the original Dabang, until the entry of Guddu ShuklaπŸ˜ƒ!!!   So be warned ... the fight for "G" is still on!!!   Anyway, it's nice to have you back. 

pensink ... your  "indi and Jps01, I can see you both are still fighting for Guddu πŸ˜ƒ"  gives me the impression that you are no longer interested?  Or is it that you know something that we don't  ... hope you didn't sneak away to Kannauj!!! 

Van Di, jps, godblessall ... how are you all doing?  Guess you are all busy today! 

Notice that none of us has started on the new topic -  Kukkan and Mahadevi" 

Later!!

jps01 thumbnail
Leesan, the "K"s you referred to are:  Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan.  Please google their names and you will see how hot they really are.  Ranbir is quite young and Salman is aging rather gracefully!!!πŸ˜‰

And don't even think for a moment that the "K"s have replaced our love or fight for a certain "G".  No way, no time!!!😳

"As for the brightest bulb on the forum" -  concur, but am sooo hurt, bawling here - competing with the rain outside!!!πŸ˜ƒ So true, so true!!!

Yes Pensink, the fight is still on!!!☺️
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago