Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jps01

Leesan, the "K"s you referred to are:  Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan.  Please google their names and you will see how hot they really are.  Ranbir is quite young and Salman is aging rather gracefully!!!πŸ˜‰

And don't even think for a moment that the "K"s have replaced our love or fight for a certain "G".  No way, no time!!!😳

"As for the brightest bulb on the forum" -  concur, but am sooo hurt, bawling here - competing with the rain outside!!!πŸ˜ƒ So true, so true!!!

Yes Pensink, the fight is still on!!!☺️

@jps ... Like how you put it ... "aging quite gracefully".   (LOL!!) My brother and I are always fighting about him ... he calls him "old" ... he likes Katrina Kaif and I like Salman ... so you could imagine the fights  πŸ˜†!!! 

@pensink ... are you in or have you surrendered?? 

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Hello all you beautiful "G" Girls! 

See that Ms leesan is back and on the warpath to stake her claim!!!  leesan, regarding the Messrs Ks, they take 2nd and 3rd places ...  Guddu Shukla is still the No.1 - most wanted man!  One of the K's was the original Dabang, until the entry of Guddu ShuklaπŸ˜ƒ!!!   So be warned ... the fight for "G" is still on!!!   Anyway, it's nice to have you back. 

pensink ... your  "indi and Jps01, I can see you both are still fighting for Guddu πŸ˜ƒ"  gives me the impression that you are no longer interested?  Or is it that you know something that we don't  ... hope you didn't sneak away to Kannauj!!! 

Van Di, jps, godblessall ... how are you all doing?  Guess you are all busy today! 

Notice that none of us has started on the new topic -  Kukkan and Mahadevi" 

Later!!

πŸ˜† indi, well what can I say. First. i thought good friends are those who step aside for their freinds. And that is why I thought I would leave him for you, Jps01 and Leesan πŸ˜‰. As far as me knowing anything, well I know what you know or maybe less.
jps01 thumbnail
Oh Indi, in addition to a certain "G" that makes our heart go aflutter, we also share a common bond for a certain Salman Khan!! Let your brother know we love "cool" "hot" & "Happening" guys, just look at our history!!!!  Also a big fan of Katrina Kaif!!!  I think they made a great pair!!! 

Awww Pensink, you are indeed a true friend, leaving G for Indi and me!!! Wow!!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

@pensink ... Ha!!  Ha!!! ... Think you are Runjhun? ... using reverse psychology ... won't work with me!!  Don't try that "good friends" thing on me; you are not making me feel ashamed!!  In other circumstances this good friend might step aside, but when it comes to "G" ... no wayπŸ˜†!!!   I'm also enjoying this fight too much to just hand over the trophy ... and what a trophyπŸ˜‰!!!!

@jps ... don't be taken in by pensink ... remember the wooden horse of TroyπŸ˜†?   Do you really think she's going to hand over "G" to us? 
Edited by indi - 11 years ago

pensink91 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Hi my sweet "G" girls!! So heartwarming to see so many of you STILL on our beloved forum, atta girls! Are we a tenacious lot or what??!! And all for the love of BBAT, Gunjuhn and of course...each other!! πŸ€—

Well, I am back...but my back is acting up!! Too much sitting around,especially on airplanes!!  So...I intend to take some much deserved R&R !!Or G&R !! 😊 Before the real work begins,that is!! 

@ indi, jay and Pensink...thanks for your yeoman service to the forum!! Much respect and love!! Noticed you all getting in quite a tizzy over certain Mr. k's ...hmmm! Have not a clue who these guys happen to be, just as well !! While you compete over the Mr. K's, less competition for Mr. G!!πŸ˜‰

Yes girls, I'm  baaack!! Hope you did not get too comfortable, but I'm here to reclaim my position...sooo sorry!! πŸ˜ƒ

( have to say, these newly flashing emoticons are inducing a migraine!! Not a fan!! )

About that episode, I watched those scenes all over again. Even without subtitles, they were absolutely mind blowing!! Superb in each and every way!! I am convinced that the dabang Guddu Shukla was reacting to his newfound realization that he was in love with R, and just could not deal with this perceived vulnerability!!

@Van...I always knew you were the brightest bulb on the forum...and once again you proved it!! Can I come visit you and watch all those "subtitled" episodes??!! I'll be a good girl...promise!!πŸ˜‰
@ godblessall, glad to have you back in full form, and looking forward to your great posts as usual!! 

Much like @ ampliphy, I really ,really still miss our show, and reruns do help, but without the benefit of subtitles, it is very difficult to rely on memory alone. Really hope that one day,Zee Tv will decide to produce a box set of this show..with subtitles!! That would be just heavenly!! 

Anyways my precious ladies, thank you for your dedication and devotion and please...keep posting!!

Leesan, you are most welcome to come and visit to watch all the taped episodes. BTW I have not watched them at al as I remember everything so clearly in my head. I was thinking I will watch it all 20 years down the line. The invitation also extend to all our friends here on the forum to join. So indi, jps01,godblessall, pensink, vedi et all, we call all have BBAT marathon sessions (with the bonus of Neelu episodes edited). Think of how much fun that would be!

indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanfan

[

Leesan, you are most welcome to come and visit to watch all the taped episodes. BTW I have not watched them at al as I remember everything so clearly in my head. I was thinking I will watch it all 20 years down the line. The invitation also extend to all our friends here on the forum to join. So indi, jps01,godblessall, pensink, vedi et all, we call all have BBAT marathon sessions (with the bonus of Neelu episodes edited). Think of how much fun that would be!

My Dearest Van Di ... thank you so much for your generous offer ... I  just might take you up on it one good day!!!   Don't know about watching  with those "other 'G' Girls" though, as I like to watch the "G" man all by myself .. in that way I can savour and enjoy without having to share  πŸ˜‰!!!    (OK, OK, Girls, I'll take that back ...I know it will be fun watching with you all!!!   We'll have the marathon sessionsπŸ˜†)!

Van Di, you are so lucky  ...  visiting with "G" 20 years down the line!!! 
indi thumbnail

Hey Girls - pensink, leesan, jps, godblessall, rashaa -  where have you disappeared to (Van Di was here!!!) ?  You know I have to try to keep track of you all!!!  What are you up to? 

Do you realise it has been three months now that Bhagonwali has ended?  And guess what ... my enthusiasm and yearning for this show  (not to mention "G") have not even started to diminish!   I guess it's the same situation with you all!  How sad😭!!   Any hope for us?
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Hey Girls - pensink, leesan, jps, godblessall, rashaa -  where have you disappeared to (Van Di was here!!!) ?  You know I have to try to keep track of you all!!!  What are you up to? 

Do you realise it has been three months now that Bhagonwali has ended?  And guess what ... my enthusiasm and yearning for this show  (not to mention "G") have not even started to diminish!   I guess it's the same situation with you all!  How sad😭!!   Any hope for us?

Indi dear, I am here everyday and dont worry no plans to visit Kannuaj or India so don't worry πŸ˜‰.

Yes, me too I visit the forum every day so you can imagine what is my state too. But there is always light and the end of the tunnel so once we see our Dabang Guddu Sukla in some other great show we would be able to move on. Being optimistic here πŸ˜†.

lots of love!!
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OYE! Nobody think that just because we admire a or more certain Mr. Ks we're out of line for THE man!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

There is no cure for us, indi!!

------------