Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #2 - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everybody...hope all of you had a nice weekend...and also a bright start of the new week...Pensink, cant thank you enough for the update...I' only following your write-up to keep myself informed of the new show...excellent work...👍🏼...Jps , your regularity here is exemplary...we are lucky to have you here...👏....Leesan, simply delighted to read your post...and you posted 'there' too, that's a bonus...please do that more...😊...Indi, missed you...🤗...Vanfan, where are you...please come...😕...and Surish...you are a naughty boy...you want us girls to write page after page about how heavenly Gunjhun romance is and can never be substituted or replaced by absolutely anything !! Well...if you do not know it already ( 😉 ), we can very much do that...remember, we're the G girls that also stands for Gunjhun...😃 . But for now I'll only say  (as I'm feeling very tired and sleepy ! ), there are something that is eternal , original and timeless...and do not need to be afraid of anything because they are simply felt in heart, and not only captured by eyes...!! Vision can be marred , but feelings can never be deleted.⭐️
I'm appalled to see that Samaira has improved tremendously  while Himmanshoo took the plunge in TRPS
@ Surish, I just saw that and kind of freaked out!!!!!😡 How is that even possible, when everyone is writing something about him.  I am one 😕 soul!!! Help!!!
Jpso1 Samaira doesn't even have one page of comments. Does it have anything to do with facebook and other forums as well or is it being used as a gimmick to promote Ashish? Initially Asish's cohorts didn't mind him being paired off with Rishika but now they think that she's Samaira is prettier than she is. Wouldn't be surprised if the cv's decide to turn the tables on Himmanshoo and make the switch just to accommodate them. Can you please open a post Bhagonwali III thread in order to keep this forum alive, eighty pages is a bit too lengthy don't you think? To be quite honest with you this show fails to reach Bhagonwali 's standards. Unfortunately, Bhagonwali's reputation was slowly poisoned by critics then taken off the air.
Just read Pensink's write-up there...and I can't resist myself to say these things...!!
        Why in the new show from the very beginning it feels like the makers are trying hard to establish a forceful debate /disagreement  over some  unnecessary issues by showing unreasonable extremities in the characters...😲
          I mean...the boy's mom is shown too strong-head...she doesn't care about her children's feeling...why...?!
           The elder brother is too quiet and aloof contradicting his personality ...  why..??
              The younger brother is too much active and  over the top obliged as a lover...why..?!
            The girls are even more irritating in their views...!! One, being an adult , thinks of fairy-tale love story and not ready to think otherwise...! The other, is even more strange..!! After reading today's update, I'm clueless about why the heck she is advocating for mother decided nuptial even after knowing the fact that the boy loves someone else...I mean her case is different ..she is doing the arranged marriage because as a matter of fact she does not have a romantic interest elsewhere...and so is open to parents selected match...that does not mean she did not fall in love because she wanted to marry a boy particularly of her parents' choice.!  Because as they say, you don't opt to be in love, rather you fall in love. In her case she did not have that 'fall' yet...but that does not mean a modern , educated girl like her will support ditching your love and marry where your parents choose...!! This sounds too much impractical and illogical...
                  The other characters like sister-in-law are also shown unnecessarily behaving odd without a hint of the past back-ground..!why ?
                     As I said earlier, Sony's marriage shows are not up to the mark recently and did not do good either...😕...here also I do not find anything substantial storyline so far that will provide a strong backbone to the show.  But this is fully my view, I may be wrong...
                    What I mentioned above is entirely about the other show...so it may not be right to post it here...but the only place I post in the new forum is Himm's appcn thread, and this is not such a note...the other places there is not comfortable for me...😛
                       This is the reason I'm posting this here as this place is way too cozy for me...  😉             
@ Godblessall!... Hey girl! Back on fire I see, good for you! So nice to be able to enjoy your wonderful posts again, talk about deja vous!!😊

This is the perfect place to voice your concerns, far away from the madding crowds of the LMYAM forum! Always remember this is your home  and we are your ( virtual) family, so put up your feet and get comfortable !! And that goes for everybody else as well!! 

Have not been watching the show, but reading Pensinks WUs, so I really can't give an honest opinion or comment, but what I will say is the show is new, seems a little tame, and the concept seems somewhat ordinary!!
Throw in the dreaded TRPs into the mix, and the characters will become over the top and overdone very quickly!! No room for subtlety or compromise, just same old,same old stereotypes!! Maybe that's what most viewers like and want,who knows? 

All I want is for Himm to find a foothold and do well in this role, he is a good actor and deserves a good role to display his versatility. 

By the way...where is everybody? Jay,Indi,Van,Rashaa...the rest of my G girls?? Don't let me have to come on the LMYAM forum and pull you off there!!😉 

It's time to come home,if even for a short while!! We need you! Ok?!

Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
Leesan dear...it's so comforting to hear those words of love and assurance from you...this is indeed home for my soul...cant stay away from this place for sure ❤️
                 Btw, I see you are wondering for everybody. 😃...guess what..?  As per Surish's suggession, Jps has started a new thread for discussion... post BBAT thread 3  👍🏼...this place has become too long...over 80 pages now...so the new thread..please go and check the new thread...
I am really sorry to say that LMYAM is going off air. My opinion on the character of Anoop is that it did not suited Himanshoo. Himanshoo should look for the role of a revolutionary. A kind of a fire holder or a watchman of human race. Himanshoo is a very good actor but his talent comes out only when he takes real different and hard roles.

But I wish all the forum memmbers and BBAT team a happy new year and hope to see BBAT part 2 in 2013.
Azuria
Edited by azuria - 11 years ago