BV 11th May 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OMGGG Dadisa calling collector dokra hahahahah

she is going to be surprised to see a young mannn!!! I am drooolllinggg

Khusat collector hahaahhaha

DS is in for a SHOCKKK!!!
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
its anandi's dream⭐️...actually her 6th sense that rajkumar aanewala hai...thats diff thing that she didnt get it...😆...
hayee mujhe iski avi chahiye😳😍
OMG the story of Anandi is being recited by Anandi ehehheeh
the Dust raja = Jagya

Surya = Shiv Raj

Rajkumari = Anandi

SNIF SNIF

and the background score is of maghadheera awesommeee!!!! one of the really good movies of Tollywood awesome!!!!

Our maghadheera for Anandi is here 
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
Juls, Thanks for the uber-quick update.

I loooved the last scene of Anandi coming down the stairs to the BG song of Balika Vadhu. It was so poignant, reminiscent of Anandi's journey from childhood to a woman.👏
Thanks for the update.

Khusi your prediction came true 😃. I cannot believe it was A's dream. A good beginning. Thanks CVs. The show now has such a nice feeling with the dawn of happiness in A's life.

I was just starting to feel  happy that J was contemplating on what A told him and probably trying to analyze where he went wrong. But no "ulta khopdi" he turned around and broke the family photograph it self. Its best not to expect anything from him. G had such a cruel smile on her face seeing that. Now they are claiming to not have anything to do with the family and that they are enough for each other. Hope they maintain that and not run the next day to Jaitser with some new demand of property or its like.🤢

Anandi was looking very pretty in the new dress. I thought that DS was implying to show a saree instead of a ghagra choli when she told the dress vendor to show a different type of dress. Anyway A was looking pretty, ready to be introduced to her prince charming 😃
It looks like Sumitra is pregnant in real life.
Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the update.

Khusi your prediction came true 😃. I cannot believe it was A's dream. A good beginning. Thanks CVs. The show now has such a nice feeling with the dawn of happiness in A's life.

I was just starting to feel  happy that J was contemplating on what A told him and probably trying to analyze where he went wrong. But no "ulta khopdi" he turned around and broke the family photograph it self. Its best not to expect anything from him. G had such a cruel smile on her face seeing that. Now they are claiming to not have anything to do with the family and that they are enough for each other. Hope they maintain that and not run the next day to Jaitser with some new demand of property or its like.🤢

Anandi was looking very pretty in the new dress. I thought that DS was implying to show a saree instead of a ghagra choli when she told the dress vendor to show a different type of dress. Anyway A was looking pretty, ready to be introduced to her prince charming 😃
😃...i knew that...its anandi...and her famous sixth sense😉😆...i am still now drooling😳😆
but hamari intelligent anandi samajh nehin payee..koi baat naa...samjh jayegi😆
chalo...jg ki baat aaj nehin kartey🤢
anandi is looking pretty...lil over dressed though...normal since its a village...and ofcourse..looking like as if groom is coming to see her..and she is dressing according to that...a symbol😃
Oh yeah DS was so cute today with all her comments. And loved the last scene where Sumitra brings A down with the tile score being played in the background and DS adoring her. Could sense the love and pride in her eyes. Very nice scene. Its so amazing to see how her in-laws have now become her own family: her mother, father, uncle, aunt and grandmother. 
Originally posted by khusi_*

😃...i knew that...its anandi...and her famous sixth sense😉😆...i am still now drooling😳😆
but hamari intelligent anandi samajh nehin payee..koi baat naa...samjh jayegi😆
chalo...jg ki baat aaj nehin kartey🤢
anandi is looking pretty...lil over dressed though...normal since its a village...and ofcourse..looking like as if groom is coming to see her..and she is dressing according to that...a symbol😃

@bold haan re khusi A may be fast at other things but this she is a little slow after all she has never thought of anyone else other than that gaddha J. Anyway its good she is dreaming at least. a positive sign that she may accept a new guy in her life...