Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 11th May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
 Laga laga zor ka jhatka laga... πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Sia is having net problems so i will  be doing today's WU... πŸ˜›

Guys bare with me a little bit of PD-Dadhichi bit is cut off i think in my links...HELP ME πŸ˜­
Starts from Dadhcihi saying this is why i accepted the invitation... πŸ˜• ..I don't have any problems with your rules and principles πŸ˜ƒ Mahadev had only instructed us to pay our presence here himself... β­οΈ
but there is a fault in this yagya procedure as this will never bear fruits... πŸ‘ PD again blabs on Shiv's status! πŸ€’ aka he has no respect no community and all other crap... πŸ˜‘ Dadhichi---Shiv is DKDM... πŸ‘ PD says might be in ur foolish knowledge not mine ... πŸ₯± He has no rights in this yagya..! Bhrigu reprimands him of not speaking BS... (chamcha bola πŸ€£πŸ˜² πŸ˜†) ...Daksh is high (on bhaang 🀣)and says nothing can harm me...πŸ€ͺ Dadhichi curses him that the yagya will fail πŸ˜Ž Agnidev won't bless it.. and he and his clan get going ...
Sati begs to the guard and the emosional guard lets her and Nandi in... πŸ˜³ ..Dadhichi greets in way while coming out πŸ˜² ..
Again Video CUT... πŸ˜‘ I will fill in later guys... πŸ˜Š
Meanwhile Pd and prasuti are in havan and sati comes.. Prasuti is trying to get up but PD stops her.. πŸ˜‘ (selective manu putri πŸ˜†)Sati is shocked πŸ₯± Mahadev opens his eyes and begs for sati to stop for her welfare.. πŸ˜­ ..Sati tells PD see i came here despite of no invitation now please also invite my hubby.. πŸ˜²...PD orders who dare let her come in  (the same guard who being a mere servant was ashamed of a daughter crying unlike you 😑)Sati explains Mahadev had no intention of hurting you by not touching ur feet, instead saved u from paap... πŸ˜› ...She tries to explain Prasuti to plead to daksh  but no vain. πŸ˜­... she tells daksh mahadev has to be here πŸ˜³ PD orders to carry on the yagya πŸ€’. Sati pleads but PD says "don't insult me by calling dad you girl". πŸ€¬ Mahadev is shocked and tells come NOW ... and PD's ill fate is calling him... πŸ₯³ ...Forgive that FOOL sati...come back and forgive that Bird Brain 😲 ( what a sixer Mahadev πŸ€£) πŸ‘  COME BACK πŸ˜­ 
Sati tells all not to get mad on father... πŸ˜­ he is just mad on me and its his right as i married against his wishes...  His anger only tells me how much he loves me... πŸ˜­ ...I will go back Father... πŸ˜­
" It was my fault to disobey my hubby πŸ˜­ and it will make chaos and neither do I or my mahadev want that πŸ˜­"  
Prasuti asks for forgiveness and sati stops her... πŸ˜­ She says i gotta beg it from mahadev as I fought a lot with him ...I insulted him I am such a fool to cause hurt to both my Dad and mahaev... πŸ˜­ ...Sati goes crying πŸ˜­ taking one glance at PD... πŸ‘ 
PD stops her... πŸ˜² says you have learnt the art of blackmail/trickery well from your hubby... πŸ€¬  leaving all shocked πŸ˜² . Nandi is mad and Sati is getting numb πŸ˜­
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap: Sati says I insulted MAhadev by not obeying him and came here.. This moment i become free from the weight of a Dakshayani... and hereby offer my body to this fire... πŸ˜­ ...Sati is in the fire and the universe is getting destroyed and mahadev is utter shocked... πŸ₯Ί

So what can I say... my buddy JYOTI6 was saying I might have to update the most painful epi and here I am by luck? Jyots... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
As much as Sati was ruined in the past few episodes she was the star today with her dialogues... πŸ‘ Hats Off Mouni ans Surendra ji  β­οΈ Each dialogue of hers makes us wonder what do we name PD??? πŸ˜³ who could never realize his daughters worth... πŸ€’ πŸ˜­ Sati proved to be the best daughter in history today πŸ‘ Unfortunately she paid a big price for us to learn a lesson of what happens to people like Daksh ! πŸ˜­ ...Mahadev... no wonder he is God as a human can not even survive such pain! πŸ˜­ but makes me think how helpless even the Lord can feel that they just can't give off their life like humans (SATI) to get rid of their pain and anguish   just to survive for the world's betterment⭐️ tabhi toh hai woh devo ke dev mahadev... πŸ‘

Sati's maternal crew... πŸ˜³ I shall miss you all! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Surendra ji, shalini, rishina, charu,rajeev etc . and mostly Mouni... πŸ˜’ Hope we see you as parvati which I am sure but will miss you till then! πŸ˜‰ ... what splendor u guys put in to your roles! β­οΈ 

Forgive me for mistakes... πŸ˜›
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
Awww Khush u hv all my sympathy bachhaa πŸ€—,...the dialogues by Sati were indeed painful 😭😭...Precap toh I could not even watch 😭😭😭...just cant see Sati in that fire 😭

today Sati was given some really good dialogues πŸ‘πŸ‘..I m glad she accepts the mistake of misunderstanding Mahadev ...because this part was essential ...

Wonderful Update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for the update...
they have shot this part in a very grand way...i was totally impressed to see the setting and the ambience...such splendor that too on the small screen...
as for the epi...well the inevitable is here...n its so dreadful...gr8 stuff by sati today...n shiv too...shiv alone at kailash in anguish and totally helpless...what expressions! they have hit bullseye with this epi...what perfect depiction of what might have truly happened!!
thanks for the update...now we will have to wait till monday to see sati ultimately giving away her life for disobeying Mahadev... cant wait for monday!
This is really sad... I knew this day was going to come.. but the pain that Shiv is emoting makes you weak within.
thanks for the update!!
 there is an epi at youtube lifeok already!

Thanks for the update😊

It was not as painful as I thought. Finally Sati got some good dialogues. Somewhat respectable end if the fire comes from her own body like Yogagni. It had to happen.
Shivji was in equal pain as her. He knew he was loosing her. She faught for his respect, that must have hurt him more. I liked it when he said forgive that fool & come back right now. He is so generous.
Why is love painful at times.
Why is Vishnuji & Brhmaji listening quietly?😑
Will miss Sati a lot.😭

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
finally Jyo posted in DKDM forum...
gal...stop stalking...

Khus wonderful upi sweets...
well I found the epi not so bad...especially after all you comment...

oohhh could someone tell me where deeps is hiding...
Thank you so much for WU - Cv's really surprised today...Sati was having excellent dialogues and no rona-dhona - she was in control of her thoughts so well.  As for PD - where oh where is that goat head when we need it?  All hats off to Surendra Pal that now we can't even stand to look at PD much less hear his dialogues (like "you are not daughter of mine"   Eh lo - how he ca say such thing?)

Seeing Mahadev in pain is too much to bear - in my house the tears are already rolling.

And hero of the day award to the dwarpal who has big heart to recognize the rishta of daughter and father - even the father does not respect it.
Sounds like an improvement over the recent soapy portrayal of Sati. Nice.

LOL @ "forgive that fool". 🀣

So I was right. I expected Sati to die either today or before the end of Monday's episode. And we are getting the latter.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago