11th May,12: WU : AshNi bane Mrs. & Mr. Ashutosh

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lovd d whole epic,js nw watchd on apne.tv. Wow,realy FAST,BIDAAI was js luking incomplete bt adorable coz it js was of 3 mins,plus the whole epic was designd well giving each scene wid BG tune making it PERFECT,THE ANXIETY EXCITEMENT of Nids was Worthwhile 2 c,BG was Awsume,hinting Chulbuli chirpy Nidhi,js she wil ask Whats next in SR? But,excitatingly Nids signld Ashu that to Sit near her! Wow what a scene! Lastly whole epic was gud wid sum RAnjie Scenes n Armu's diaglogue of Adrak ki chai" made it Super extempor I'm js too happy!.thnx di.
Superb update Tanu...
P.S-KTLK new timing is Mon-Thurs at 11 PM ...you have mentioned mon-Fri..please edit it..  

@Tanu: tfs..WU of ashni shaadi episode.. Pls edit ur time change its frm mon-thur.. @ 11Pm..
Thank you for the update. Can't wait to watch the episode!
Wow!!! Thanks Tanu :D I was thinkin it would be kinda awkward watchin the SR cuz i watch with my entire fam but looks ntn much happened like in the promo I find it cuter this way how she's waiting :) hehe
I loved the way he signalled her not to cry!
^^ di...love u for this...this is million dollar scene!

AshNi bane Mrs. & Mr. Ashutosh