Update for Friday - May 11th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail

Thanks Tansss for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏🤗

Anand scene i liked a lot😉 He was very good in advicing and somehow in promo his scene had more effect, but today it was like casual😊 Hope AC changes and thanks Anand for his help and all.

Hehehe, TPS mom is in full form😆 Bhuv stomach burning i could see. Nice scene, but GRR they are showing Lax as a gentleman😡 Hope TPS doesnt change her mind like living again with Lax mathiri. Only her mom has that wish, TPS should be steady😊 HAHAHA, that marriage pic looked funny😆 I wish Bhuv doesnt call Lax to come and take a photo with her to hang it there too.😆  Visitors vantha, they may ask Lax whether its his son and DIL on the photo🤣 Poor CP, is the victim of Bhuv😆 But she need it, let her see how nice her rolemodel behavess with her nu😆 Ipdiye pona sollamale night time she may escape to Mumbai😆 Btw, Prabha was cutee😉

Deepa😆 Situation theriyama mokkai podufying...Waiting to see monday episode. Hope they agrees and helps Kalyani in her love matter😃

Hope we can see an athiradi promo😍
Have a nice weekend Friends🤗

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

Very good episode👏. Anand track was small and nice. Hopefully this AC will change. But A again suspension?😕

TPS attitude was too good -- Calm, quiet and cool with a small victory smile of entering Lax home⭐️. Wow... the photo of TPS and Lax was so cute and TPS really looked so innocent and adorable😳. Now Lax admiring TPS in the Photo🤢... Grr.. Where did his brain go when he went behind Bhuv.. Sigh. TPS has to say in end of this track that she did not come to live with Lax but to win the challenge nu😛. Lax needs the punishment too.

Prabha was too sweet and cute today😛. He acted very well in getting scared of his mom as well comforting TPS and welcoming paati and TPS with love👍🏼. Good direction. LOL CP thevayillama got irritated and got nicely from Bhuv too. Bhuv deserves to hear all these.

3 Friends as usual was good👍🏼! I think Thulz is mad at K becoz she hid the truth about Mohan.

Waiting for a good Promo.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update..
a thoroughly enjoyable episode...
anand scene was short and came with an effective message.  hope the ac realises and thirundhafies, in time as am sure TT /tps are going to need a lot shortly...

TPS and her mom scene entering lax house-too good...tps mom in full form and it seems lax was waiting for a chance for a reunion of this kind...expressions of tps and bhu both were good and apt, each conveying their feelings...the photo part seems a good idea and it looks like tps mom wasting no time in getting her daughter's rightful rights!..she has been always wanting this..prabha already seems excited and wonder how he wud react on knowing about his other relations..
wonder how the friends are going to tackle kalyaani's situation...so padma back next week, i think..
like all waiting for a good promo..

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update Tanu!😊 Why this kolaveri Shamz???😲 😆
Lax needs the same treatment, Bhu is getting. He is at fault too.But, he is enjoying himself. 😡
Patti, be careful. Bhu might murder you!😆
RamyaKrishnan of Padayyapa. SudhaChandran of Thendral.😎
Why is Thulasi angry if Kalyani loves Mohan? And what is there to be so shocked about?😕
It's time TnT had a fight. They need screen space too.😛
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu ma... very good one. Another good episode...

Poor Anand, orderly vellaiyum pochu. I think AC's wife and daughter will make AC to cancel Anand's supension. Again Anand's track is going on in its own line. Very repetitive and boring. 

I am feeling sick of this Lax character. Now he happily wants to live with 2 wives. At least Bhuvana took a decision and bold enough to stick to that decision this guy wants to be with two wives under same roof. Though I like the fact that Bhu is being tortured by TPS presence, I wish Lax is punished too in some way for what he did. I am not able to accept what he doing is prayachitham for what he did. When did living with 2 wives became prayachitham for the bad deed done. Though both (B and Lax) did the same mistake, they show Dr Lax is paramathma. Every body is so very disrespectful of B's character but not Lax's, including T and TA. I still hope TPS is here just pretending that she wants to replenish he relationship with Lax. TPS's dialogue to T yesterday as she was the savior in saving  her life back doesn't fit into the TPS character that director had been showing all these days. I really do not want her to forgive Lax.

And why is Prabha interested only to help the family that his Dad deserted. Why isn't he trying to find what happened to the family his mom left behind.

So K's pen parkum padalam was just not a filler. I hope it will be interesting...

Aha motham T and TA romba romba busy...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why this picture? Any significance! Gunz vanthu forumla romba thitave illa, picture pottu invite panriya?
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viswai123

I am feeling sick of this Lax character. Now he happily wants to live with 2 wives. At least Bhuvana took a decision and bold enough to stick to that decision this guy wants to be with two wives under same roof. Though I like the fact that Bhu is being tortured by TPS presence, I wish Lax is punished too in some way for what he did. I am not able to accept what he doing is prayachitham for what he did. When did living with 2 wives became prayachitham for the bad deed done. Though both (B and Lax) did the same mistake, they show Dr Lax is paramathma. Every body is so very disrespectful of B's character but not Lax's, including T and TA. I still hope TPS is here just pretending that she wants to replenish he relationship with Lax. TPS's dialogue to T yesterday as she was the savior in saving  her life back doesn't fit into the TPS character that director had been showing all these days. I really do not want her to forgive Lax.

And why is Prabha interested only to help the family that his Dad deserted. Why isn't he trying to find what happened to the family his mom left behind.

So K's pen parkum padalam was just not a filler. I hope it will be interesting...

I hope he works on that!
And yes, Lax needs punishment!!!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Why this picture? Any significance! Gunz vanthu forumla romba thitave illa, picture pottu invite panriya?

Hahahahahahaahaha nooo😆 Guns ah? No nothing with Guns😆 Nethu i took a second strike. Eppo one sunday T&T ku show panrangalo appo i will stop posting pics. Athu varaikkum, with my Updates comments oda one Charu and TA pic irukum😆🤣

Dont slipper me, but lets see whether my first or second strike happens first😆😍
Shemmo thumbnail

T and TA busy ya irukirathu nala than, others are living happily😭 Both T&Ts are thyagis for others but drogis for themselves🤣