WU 11/5/12: Kunal gets to know abt Siddhi's Lies!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Maria, life saver. You wrote the poem too πŸ˜³  Aww... awesome update.πŸ‘
Thanks for the lovely update Maria and I'm ready for my Monday treatπŸ˜†
Thanks Maria for the Update. Seems like Ahista Ahista is favorite word of the writers of Parichay because this is the 2nd shayari in Parichay that started with Ahista AhistaπŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Rani

Thanks Maria for the Update. Seems like Ahista Ahista is favorite word of the writers of Parichay because this is the 2nd shayari in Parichay that started with Ahista AhistaπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hehe.. i tht its the same one.. i don't remember the prev one.. but tht that lazy CV's might have used the same...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Waise.. Totally disappointed with the bedroom scene.. never ever expected that it could be a FB... 🀒🀒
Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Thanks for the lovely update Maria and I'm ready for my Monday treatπŸ˜†

Haan ji.. ofcourse be ready... Not for 1 but 2 treats πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... Its just going to be fireworks on monday.. SiNal and ViRa.. Dhool Dhamaal Dhishoom... 🀣🀣 All the best πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hehe.. i tht its the same one.. i don't remember the prev one.. but tht that lazy CV's might have used the same...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Waise.. Totally disappointed with the bedroom scene.. never ever expected that it could be a FB... 🀒🀒
Only Ahista Ahista is used rest of the shayari is different.By now you should be able to get it dear-cvs are just throwing baits to get back their viewers.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No Maria, it was not the same oneπŸ˜†, the other one went something like this:

Ahista Ahista koi hume inka hota hua dekhe
Aur meri neende uda kar inhe chain se sota hua dekhe

Only Ahista Ahista parts were sameπŸ˜†

thanks for the update Marie..

the relation which has to break is gonna be intact and the other two will be on stalk... come on CVs bring it on...πŸ˜† huh
thanx for lovely episode ,,,,,,,sinal scene was too cute ,,,,,,,,,bt again gaurav ,,,
anyways hope next week sinal ka or v nok jhok dekhne ko milenge