Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Damon & Elena flashback was sooo cuteee😍❤️
I felt really bad for Damon💔💔 She didn't pick him!!! I like Stelena but but I feel like Damon cares about Elena more. I really felt like crying when she told Damon she picked Stefan😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
no stefan's the best thing that happened to elena
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The fb showed that Damon has a good side in him and it was present in him from before he met Elena, but he is discrete in revealing that side of his. He only shows that side of him towards people he really cares for, and puts up stone cold exterior for others.

Plus, I also appreciated how he wanted her to have everything she wants in life... he had started liking her instantly!
Teamvampires thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana...

no stefan's the best thing that happened to elena

I like Stefan too😊
Teamvampires thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

The fb showed that Damon has a good side in him and it was present in him from before he met Elena, but he is discrete in revealing that side of his. He only shows that side of him towards people he really cares for, and puts up stone cold exterior for others.

Plus, I also appreciated how he wanted her to have everything she wants in life... he had started liking her instantly!

Yeah I totally agree with you!!!
sanjana.... thumbnail

i think he was only good to her in the fb becoz she resembled katherine and he was shell shocked as well as amazed at the  revelation
...though now he loves her a lot
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i think he was only good to her in the fb becoz she resembled katherine and he was shell shocked as well as amazed at the  revelation
...though now in he loves her a lot

pt

I felt sparks of attraction erupting from their very first meeting. There eyes were twinkling at the sight of each other though Damon might've been attracted just by her looks but when they actually starting conversing, they were so comfortable yet flirty with each other right from their very first encounter.  Feelings ignited then and there, but both took their sweet time to notice their existence.
sanjana.... thumbnail

pt

I felt sparks of attraction erupting from their very first meeting. There eyes were twinkling at the sight of each other though Damon might've been attracted just by her looks but when they actually starting conversing, they were so comfortable yet flirty with each other right from their very first encounter.  Feelings ignited then and there, but both took their sweet time to notice their existence.

even stefan and elena's first encounter had sparks...both were quite flirtatious😆
safeplacetoland thumbnail

even stefan and elena's first encounter had sparks...both were quite flirtatious😆

They didn't quite have the connection DE did. They saw right through each other and that was so beautiful. It was just attraction. Damon went back to Katherine and Elena was with Stefan. But their understanding and connection was there throughout and we know why. They are twin flames, that join and merge into one. ❤️

DE are so endgame. 😆
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the flashback was sad for damon and even i think stefan and elena just had that spark wen they first met each other❤️ the way bonnie said to elena that elena will b happy and stefan walking towards the mystic falls college just gave me goosebumps😆 but i m a bigger fan od stemon (stefan and damon) so hope watever happens both of them stay happy and both of them stick with each other till the end😳 i honestly dont know who the end game is (even tho there is more chance over one couple) but for me stefan and damon shud b happy cos they both deserve happiness😃