BALH Chat Corner #20| New CC link p. 120

Posted: 11 years ago

This thread can be used to talk about any and everything under the sun to your heart's content! All that we ask though is that you keep in mind the following rules:

• No bashing is allowed - name calling or insulting members/actors/characters from this forum/show or another will NOT be tolerated.
  • Please remember that this is an open forum and that the content should always be age appropriate. No profanity or obscenity allowed.
  • Please do not cross the 150 page mark. When the thread gets close to 150 pages, please PM myself and another thread will be opened.
  • Please refrain from sharing any personal information on a public forum for your own safety.
  • Please do not quote more than 3 posts at a time. And it may be useful to utilize the "@" feature to reply to multiple members in a post.

If the following rules are not adhered to, it may result in a warning and repetitive offensive may lead to the termination of the chat thread.

Previous threads

Happy chatting guys!

Regards,

BALH Dev. Team
Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago
Hola guys! let's use this for the timebeing!
Angie - whats the plan for weekend? besides cleaning.. cooking and all?
Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by IndYa4u

[QUOTE=fosla]

I am sure Hubby is going to pay dearly when he comes back for this Mommy N Kids week. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WHOA.. guest are coming back to your place? Ho gaya tera to kalyan. Kaise kar leti hai tu yaar.??
Mera kalyan toh ho jayega.. woh bhi acche se.. Yeah!! So the whole week is inhome entertainment. Hubby dear already is sending senti msgs. Saala.. ek weekend hi toh milti hai mujhe usse kaam karvaane keliye.. aur bhaag gaya..πŸ˜† With a special dose ofcourse.

Haan.. looks like this one is going to end up like the last one for April. Total miss.. sidha production mein. I am getting closer to getting on the target list for "layoff".. I bet.  
Not sure at this point to worry or die laughing.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Confuse state mein hoon.. 
They can't afford to layoff. you are indispensable baby!! More like a husband whom you can't life with or without.

HA HA HA.. Senti messages?? Poor guy is afraid to come back home. Angie bani Angry bird..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Pehle se Angie ke gusse ko shant kar ne mein laga hai.. how sweet. 

I dont know girl how you entertain pple almost every few weeks. πŸ˜²

Haan.. Bank cant afford to lay me off... personal naukar kahan se milega aisa..But seriously, i have seen pple here for 30 yrs and they get laidoff so you never know. 
But I guess if its gonna happen.. its gonna happen. not worth stressing over

He's already done his due before leaving poor guy.. And he knows that I can't do much since relatives would be home.. Nahi yaar. This year has been the guest book year. And that to back to back.

30 years is almost retirement time girl.. You should worry about it 10 years later. haan.. jab bura waqt aata hai.. toh.. can't run and duck ur head. All's well!
Originally posted by D4BALH

😊

Hey DG

So good to see you in the chat corner. How's life?

Angie - whats the plan for weekend? besides cleaning.. cooking and all?

Not sure if the weekend would be enough for that. Kids and chucke cheese!πŸ˜†

He's already done his due before leaving poor guy.. And he knows that I can't do much since relatives would be home.. Nahi yaar. This year has been the guest book year. And that to back to back.

30 years is almost retirement time girl.. You should worry about it 10 years later. haan.. jab bura waqt aata hai.. toh.. can't run and duck ur head. All's well!

No worries Angie.. he will send you to Spa when he comes back to make it up to you AGAIN.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its time for you to give others a chance to play host to you. πŸ˜‰

Not sure if the weekend would be enough for that. Kids and chucke cheese!πŸ˜†

Woot Woot... chuck E Cheese Good Expensive Pizza... who can say No to that?? HA HA HA
You guys have Monkey Joe's there? All Inflatable jungle gym type set up.. fantastic place for kiddies.

No worries Angie.. he will send you to Spa when he comes back to make it up to you AGAIN.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its time for you to give others a chance to play host to you. πŸ˜‰

When Poo gets fit and fine, may be we should plan a trip. Btw.. what happ to your trip to Houston?

Woot Woot... chuck E Cheese Good Expensive Pizza... who can say No to that?? HA HA HA
You guys have Monkey Joe's there? All Inflatable jungle gym type set up.. fantastic place for kiddies.

I go there always with a coupon. 20 bucks for pizza, soda and 100 tokens.πŸ˜†
Monkey Joe's is there too. There's also another one similary which the kids prefer.