Team is not Complete without a Good Female hero

Posted: 11 years ago
the team of these youngsters is incomplete without a Good female hero, let's face it ..whether its the Avengers or Special Squad, any force without powerful women is incomplete.

but the point is they always neglect them and don't give them proper space in the team, they just act as fillers in the team. never liked it...only good space has been given to only Kuljeet (shaina) in special squad..on star one, interestingly shapath has started when life ok has launched similarly like special squad,

i hope they bring a good female lead in the show
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

the team of these youngsters is incomplete without a Good female hero, let's face it ..whether its the Avengers or Special Squad, any force without powerful women is incomplete.

but the point is they always neglect them and don't give them proper space in the team, they just act as fillers in the team. never liked it...only good space has been given to only Kuljeet (shaina) in special squad..on star one, interestingly shapath has started when life ok has launched similarly like special squad,

Yes, I agree. There should be a  female lead. An honest, fearless and patriotic officer just like the male leads.
oh u wathced Special squad..chalo...koi toh hain...πŸ˜†..tht show was amazing😍...and ur sooo right...but then thy dont deserve a female lead...bcs thr r really sexist.Madhura aka Shikha was wasted...πŸ˜• Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

oh u wathced Special squa..chalo...koi toh hain...πŸ˜†..tht show was amazing😍...and ur sooo right...but then thy dont seserve a female lead...bcs thr r really sexist.Madhura aka Shikha was wasted...πŸ˜•

koi to hain...special squad ki forum ab tak khuli hai its still popular with fans πŸ˜ƒ

there are so many girls out there talented to play such kind of roles...but yeah they are sexiest...esliye yeh show zyada din na hin chalega...

shikha was wasted indeed, i thought she could have made a powerful character but they bought keshav pandit sarwar ahuja over her...kahan ja rahi hai es show ki casting πŸ˜•

congrats to u hun :-))

xXxNoreenxXx

koi to hain...special squad ki forum ab tak khuli hai its still popular with fans πŸ˜ƒ

there are so many girls out there talented to play such kind of roles...but yeah they are sexiest...esliye yeh show zyada din na hin chalega...

shikha was wasted indeed, i thought she could have made a powerful character but they bought keshav pandit sarwar ahuja over her...kahan ja rahi hai es show ki casting πŸ˜•

thy will realize soon...hope😊

sadly FW productions never trust womans for their show 

i dont know what they think and wht not 

they even ended d lovetrack which was going quiet well 

and have brought dozzens of men in the show its js ridiculous they have to bring someone if they really want to save the show from falling 

if not then its perfectly fyn wd dem 

next number is of shapath i guess in getting axed by channel

and the show is really cheesy...we need realism for heaven's sake..the guys fighting and beating the bad guys doesn't hold ur interest rather it looks cartoonish, also the predictable lines...humme janta ko aise logon se bacchana hai...and their close ups of being determined seems outdated.

i won't be surprised if its taken off by the channel...its one of those shows which never tries to get better, even don't try 

but i have no complaints with the actors...piyush and hasan doing good job...

and the show is really cheesy...we need realism for heaven's sake..the guys fighting and beating the bad guys doesn't hold ur interest rather it looks cartoonish, also the predictable lines...humme janta ko aise logon se bacchana hai...and their close ups of being determined seems outdated.

i won't be surprised if its taken off by the channel...its one of those shows which never tries to get better, even don't try 

but i have no complaints with the actors...piyush and hasan doing good job...

actors are playin their part well

they work accordin to the story 

CV's should b blamed for this 

and the most important thing where is the love for the country now 

it was the aim of the show dats y it was created ryt 

so where is it now 

the story has really gone down in drain

wish CV;s realize it now its high time

time is running out for this show, apparently it hasn't received acclaim too, no acclaim no trp's better buck up..

hasan zaidi was so good in Khotey sikey, here the script is not letting him to deliver solidly...oh well one can pray only...

also the girl in the team, she looks like a waste to me..