Team is not Complete without a Good Female hero - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Shapath Has Became Hell Boring Now

Dont Even Feel Like Watching It And Now I Have Left Expecting Anything From The Show

Cos The Show Has Lost Whatever They will try Will Be Disappointment Only Cos They Have Got Diverted From Their Prime Aspect 

When They Will Come On Track Again They Will Liked Not Loved But Atleast Will Be Liked By Some Of The People

Hasan Zaidi Was Good In That Show As you Said The Script Was Good But Here The Script Is So Boring And There Is Nothing Interesting In It Which Can Make The Viewers To Stick To The TV Sets.

^yup we have seen such stuff already and who will watch this show when CID is already there.
Yeah dats wat and the few who were watchin the show have left watchin it cos of such thakeli story  ðŸ¤£ 
Narendra Jha as Acp Karanveer doing a good job , he is suited best for the role because a good commanding officer is needed , i am watching serial for him , like i have said before they should show gautam , abhigyaan and Acp Karanveer personal lives too in the serial , and their love intrests 
Originally posted by arabian_love

Narendra Jha as Acp Karanveer doing a good job , he is suited best for the role because a good commanding officer is needed , i am watching serial for him , like i have said before they should show gautam , abhigyaan and Acp Karanveer personal lives too in the serial , and their love intrests 

yes he is the one who is controlled others go way off board especially keshav pandit...he acts like a hero rather than a police officer...last night the guys they could have been easily nabbed at one place...they have to use silly theories and victims to get on them...yahan bhi yahi sabit hota hai ki police hamesha der se hi apne kaam ko anjaam deti hai ðŸ˜†