Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys,

This is kind of what I wanted the party scene to go like.  Some of the dialogues are the same but I added ALOT 😊 I was thinking about this while I was watching it but it didn't happen so I wrote it down as an OS for you guys! 😆😉

Hope you like it! Don't forget to comment/like!

ENJOY!

Shruti had dragged her to the party.  She didn't even tell her that they were going to a high class party, just took her there. 

Priya: Are, yeh toh bahut badi party hai.  Tu mujhe yahaan kyun layi hai?

Shruti: Mujhe thode clients se milna hai, phir hum log chal sakte hai.  Tu ruk jaa na mere saath.  Der nahi lagegi. 

Just then, someone said: "Dekho dekho, Ram Kapoor aagaya"

Priya felt her heart skip a beat.  She slightly smiled to herself as she turned to see her man walk in in a black suit with a red tie, his old signature "The Ram Kapoor" look.  But there was something different about him.  He looked tired and worn out.  And he looked like he hadn't at all last night.  His eyes, were saying a lot.  Sadness and hurt.  Regret and sorry.  Helpless and confused.  The small smile wiped off her face in a fraction of a second. 

Priya , in her thoughts: I'm sorry Ram, main jaanti hu ke aap is waqt bahut hurt hain, mujhe aap ki aankhon mein dikh raha hai, lekin agar main yeh sab nahi karti, toh Niharika aap ki zindagi barbad kar dengi aur aap bilkul toot jayenge, aur main aisa kabhi nahi hone doongi.

Ram wished himself good luck, as he walked into the party.  He was looking for Priya when he found himself looking straight at her.  She was back to wearing her suits.  He almost smiled a little as he remembered the last time she had worn suits, before they had declared their love for each other, before she had in her right become Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor.  But then that smile got wiped away and he felt a little stab at heart when he thought about why she had gone back to wearing a suit.  Why had she gone back to being Priya Sharma? Had she really decided to leave him forever?  No…he didn't want to think about it.  Today, he would make her come home with him. 

Ram, in his thoughts: I'm really sorry Priya, lekin aaj main tumhare bina ghar nahin jaounga.  Tumhe mere saath chalna hi hoga.  Main jaanta hu ke jitna dukh mujhe hai tumhare jaane ka, utna hi dukh tumhe bhi hai.  Aaj tumhari aankhon mein dikh raha hai ke tum kal raat ko soyi nahi aur shayad ro bhi rahi thi..Toh phir yeh sab kyun?

He started walking towards her when this girl came up to him.

Girl #1: Hello Ram, how's you?

Priya broke the eye contact.  She looked away.  She couldn't bear the thought of any girl talking to Ram, let alone hitting on him.  He was hers. 

Girl#1 continues: Must be sad na, Maine newspaper mein padha.  Tumhari wife, she cheated on you.  Uss ne sirf tumhare paise ke liye shaadi kiya.  Oh My God, Aise kaise kar sakti hai woh. 

Ram looked at Priya, his eyes screaming that he didn't tell the media about anything.  He could see the hurt and pain in her eyes when the girl said that.  She looked like she was on the verge of tears.  There was only so much she could bear.  Priya looked at Ram.  She knew he didn't think that about her but still, it hurt hearing it from someone else.  She wondered if he knew how much she loved him?

Girl #2 comes up to Ram: Waise bhi woh middle class ki aurat hai.  Accha hua ke who tumhari life se chali gayi, Ab toh tumhe koi bhi ladki mil sakti hai Ram.

Priya looked at Ram again.  She felt the tears coming on, but tried so hard to hold them in.  She had to stay strong.  She couldn't break down now.  She had to do it for Ram.  She had to save him from Niharika.  Ram could feel the anger building up inside him.  How could anyone say that about Priya? That it was good that she left him? Didn't they know how much he loved her? He couldn't live without her.  He didn't want any girl in this world.. He just wanted Priya.  No, he thought, I have to stay calm.  I can't create a scene right now, I have a purpose for being here.  He excused himself and continued towards Priya. 

Priya saw him heading towards her.  She had to leave now.  Before she fell weak and gave in to talk to him and eventually broke down.  She could already feel the tears coming on.  She had to get out of there.  She told Shruti she was leaving and turned to go.  She started walking when she felt something stop her.  She turned around to see Ram holding her hand, pleading with his eyes for her to stay and talk to him.  No, she thought, why? Please let me go.  I'm only doing this for you.  Don't make me weak right now. 

Ram: Priya, mujhe tumse baat karni hai. 

Priya: Mujhe aap se koi baat nahi karni.  Please mera haath chodiye. 

Ram: Priya Please meri baat bahut important hai, you have to listen to me.

Priya: Please , Mr. Kapoor

He held on to her wrist firmly.  Why, Priya, why are you doing this? Why are you hurting yourself so much.  You and I both know we can't stay away from each other than why?  Why won't you talk to me?  I know neither one of us meant what we said to each other in the last few days then why can't we talk about it?

Ram: Dekho, newspaper mein jo bhi tumne padha who maine nahi chapwaya.  Tum mujhe acchi tarah se jaanti ho.  Tumhe badnaam karne ke liye aisa kabhi kuch nahi kar…. 

She knew he hadn't done told the media.  He would never do something like that, ever and she knew it.  But Niharika had, and it still hurt to read something like that.  Priya kept trying to release herself from his grip.  She had to get out of there as soon as possible.  The tears were getting bigger and started couding her vision. 

Ram cursed his luck when another girl cut him off.

Girl #3: Ram, suna hai, ke tum ne apni wife ko dhakke maar ke bahar nikal diya hai.  Good decision haan? Waise bhi woh insecure, itni common itni mediocre aurat tumhare saath kaise?

Priya closed her eyes.  Ram was still holding on tightly to her wrist but she couldn't take it anymore.  Tears had started to fall and she wanted to leave.  She had heard enough girls bad mouthing her in front of him. 

Ram looked at Priya close her eyes.  He saw the tear fall from her closed eyes.  He still held onto her wrist tightly.  He had to talk to her today.  He was not going to let her go.  He clenched his other hand as he felt the anger building up more and more.  How dare people talk about his Priya like that!

Girl #3 continued: Good, you're single now.  Saari single ladkiya celebrate kar rahi hain, so Monday ko, dinner par?  Is it okay for you?

Priya felt like a stab of physical pain.  Like someone was repeatedly taking a knife and stabbing her in the heart.  Another girl was asking her Ram out in front of her, while he was holding on to her hand pleading with her to talk to him.  Ram could feel his anger almost flying up to the roof now.  How DARE a girl ask him out while he is holding onto his wife's hand, trying to get her to talk to him?  He had to stay calm.  There was no point creating a scene here. 

Ram: I'm busy on Monday. 

Girl #3: Ok, Tuesday?

Ram: I'm busy on Tuesday also.

Girl #3: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?  Anytime, anyday, I'll be there for you.

Priya again tried to release herself from Ram's grip.  She closed her eyes, trying not to imagine those thoughts that were coming into her head… what if? No! He wouldn't! 

Priya: Mera haat chodiye Mr. Kapoor.  Main nahi jaanti ke akhbaar mein jo khabar chapwai woh aap ne ya kisi aur ne, lekin bahut tamasha already ban chukka hai.  Aur mukhe koi shok nahi hai apni zindagi ki baton ko lekar duniya ko entertain kar ne ka.  Please aur tamasha mat kijiye.  Haath chodiye mera. 

Ram let go of her hand.   He couldn't bear anymore tears in her eyes.  He let go of her hand but he wasn't going to let her go this time.  He turns to girl#3.  As he turns, Priya left from there.  She started walking out. 

Ram: Mujhe nahi pata tumne paper mein kya padha lekin…wait, one minute.

Ram turns to the rest of the party and gathers everyones attention. 

Ram, out loud to the entire party in an angry voice: Pehli baat yeh, aap log please hamari private zindagi mein dakhal dena band kijiye.  Doosri baat yeh, meri biwi ne mujhse paise ke liye shaadi nahi ki aur chahe woh high class thi ya middle class thi, ab woh Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor hai, meri biwi, isiliye usse tameez se baat kijiye warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.  Aur aakhri baat yeh, Paper mein aap log ne jo bhi padha ho, main nahin jaanta, asliyat yeh hai ke main apni biwi se bahut pyaar karta hu (he turns to girl #3 and says out loud so everyone can hear)

Priya stops in her tracks and turns around to look at Ram, with tears still in her eyes.  This was the first time he had publicly declared his love for her.  He hadn't even said it again to her after they had confessed their feelings for each other.  Ram was a very private person.  He didn't share anything with anybody.  Even though he didn't say it, she knew he felt it.  She could see it reflected in his eyes.  And right now, he was telling the entire party what she meant to him and how much he loved her.  She turns back and runs out the door.  She couldn't take it anymore.  

Ram continues: ur jab tak main usse pyar karunga, dinner thoda mushkil hoga, lekin jab woh din aayega jab mein apni biwi se pyar nahi karunga, toh hum zarur milenge.. Aur main aapse abhi kehdeta hu ke woh din kabhi nahi aayega toh aap log please mera peecha chod dijiye…Thank you. 

He looks around.  Where was Priya?  She had left. 

Priya couldn't take it anymore.  As soon as he let go of her hand she left from there.  She couldn't stand to see the pain in Ram's eyes anymore and she couldn't bear all the talk that was going on about them.  She didn't want her private life to become people's source of entertainment.  Normally, she didn't care what people said about her, but this time it was different.  This time, people were questioning her love, and Niharika had already done a good job of poisoning Ram's mind and she didn't want that to happen anymore.  Niharika had put her in a position where she couldn't do anything except for leave Ram for the time being.  And if she didn't, she didn't even want to think about the consequences.  A woman like Niharika, who could ruin her daughter's life for her own greed, could do anything.  Priya wasn't going to take such a big risk with Ram's life.

She got outside and walked a little bit before she found a bench nearby.  She slumped down on the bench and buried her face in her hands and started to cry.  Ram's sad eyes kept flashing in front of her eyes and his words kept echoing in her ears.  "Priya please mat jao, Main nahi jee paunga tumhare beger".  She saw that fear in his eyes constantly.  She hated herself for what she was doing to him.  She was putting him through the worst pain of his life.  She had promised him she would never leave him, and then she walked out on him.  She walked out on him, and left him with Niharika, the evil of all evils.  She hated herself for saying all those things to him, but if she hadn't, he wouldn't have let her go.  And He tried so hard to stop her but she left anyways. 

Priya, sobbing: I'm sorry Ram.  I'm really sorry. 

Ram came outside, looking for Priya.  He didn't see her anywhere.  He walked a little bit when he spotted someone wearing brown sitting on a bench with her face buried in her hands.  He came a little closer and realized it was Priya.  He could see her moving as though she was crying.  He came a little closer and then stopped when he heard her say "I'm sorry Ram, I'm really sorry".  So he was right then.  Her leaving was hurting her even more than it was hurting him.  Then why? Why had she left him?  He knew it wasn't because of her family, because she herself had told him that he mattered to her more, and she had shown that multiple times.  Why was she hurting both of them so much?  No, not anymore.  Today, he was going to take her home with him no matter what happened.  

He slowly walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her.  He took both his hands and lifted her face out of her hands.  He made her look at him.  She had tears streaming down her face and her eyes were also filled with tears. 

Ram: Kyun? Kyun Priya? Tum mujhe chod ke kyun chali gayi?  Kyun hum dono ko itni takleef de rahi ho? 

Priya removes his hands from her face and stands up and starts walking away. 

Ram: Priya ruko.  Aaj tumhe mujhe jawab dena hi padega.

Priya, with her back to Ram, closed her eyes, because she knew she could not lie to him anymore: Main aise insaan ke saath nahi reh sakti jo mere parivaar ke saath itna sab kuch kiya.  Ab hamare raaste alag ho chuke hai, Mr. Kapoor.  Mere mann mein aap ke liye pyaar khatam ho chukka hai.  Main aise insaan se pyar nahi karsakti jo mere parivaar ko izzat nahi deta.  Ab sab bhool jaayie.  Lagta hai, hamari zindagi mein pyar likha hi nahi tha. 

More tears fell down her face as she felt another stab of physical pain as she said all this to Ram. 

Ram: Jhooth bol rahi ho tum. 

He came closer to her and put his hands on her shoulder and turned around to face him.  He took her face in his hands and made her look at him.  

Ram: Ab meri aankhon mein aankhen daal ke kaho ke tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti.  Ke kismat ne hum dono ko nahin milaya.  Ke tumhe mujhe chod ke jaane se takleef nahi hui.  Agar tum yeh sab kahogi toh main tumhe hamesha ke liye iss bandhan se azaad karta hu. 

Priya closed her eyes, and a few tears escaped: Main aap se pyar nahi karti.

Ram: Apni aankhen khol ke, meri aankhon mein aankhen daal ke kaho Priya.  Tumhe hamari pyaar ki kasam hai Priya.  Kaho ke tum mujhse pyar nahi karti.

Priya opens her eyes and grabs Ram's collar:  Main aap se pyaar… 

She couldn't say it.  She couldn't look him in the eye and tell him she didn't love him.  She loved him more than herself, more than anything or anyone else in this world.  How could she look him in the eye and lie?  She broke down on his chest, clutching his collar tightly. 

Priya in between sobs: Main aap se pyaar karti hu Ram.  Bahut zyada pyaar.  Itna zyada ke main khud nahi jaanti kitna.

Ram held her tightly.  He put his arms around her and held her close and let her cry.  He wanted all these emotions to be released.  He rested his chin on Priya's head. 

Ram: Main jaanta tha Priya.  Toh phir tum mujhe chod ke kyun chali gayi?  Tum jaanti ho ke in do dinon mein mera kya haal hua hai?  Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta Priya. 

Priya, still sobbing: Kyun ki Niharika ne mujhe dhamki di thi.  Aur main aap ki zindagi, khatre mein nahi daal sakti.  Bahut zyada pyaar karti hu aap se. 

Ram tightened his grip on her even more. 

Ram, with tears falling down his face now, onto Priya's head : Kyun karti ho mujhse itna pyaar? Kyun hamesha mere liye itna dukh seh leti ho?

Priya stops crying.  She felt the tears on her head.  She looks up at Ram and gently wipes the tears off his cheeks. 

Priya: I'm sorry Ram.  Aap hamesha kehte hain na ke aap mere bina nahi jee sakte?  Main bhi aap ke bina nahi jee sakti.  Isiliye maine yeh sab kiya.  Hamare liye.  Hamare aane wala kal ke liye.  Kyun ke main aap ke bina ek pal bhi nahi jee sakti, aur agar aap ko kuch ho jata, toh main toh marjati. 

Ram puts his finger on her lips to stop her. 

Ram shakes his head: Nahi Priya, aisi baatein kabhi mat karna.  Aaj ke baad hum kabhi alag nahi honge.  Hamesha ek saath rahenge.  Koi bhi hume alag karne ki himmat bhi nahi karega, Niharika bhi nahi.

He wipes the tears off her face and takes her into his arms again.  They stand, in the middle of the street, in a long tight embrace.  Priya resting her head on Ram's chest.  Ram's arms closed tightly around her, both their eyes closed, both of them completely oblivious to the world around them, when suddenly it starts to rain.  They both look up at the sky and smile.  Ram looks at Priya and gets lost in her beauty.  She is all wet, in his arms, looking up at the sky, catching the rain drops on her face.  

Ram: Priya...

Priya: Hmmm?

Ram: Ab ghar chalein?

Awesome update Amby...so realistic...keep it up...hope to see this in the show too...👏😳😊Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
i too wanted something of this kind to happen...still its ekta ka serial...but got to enjoy this...enjoyed it tremendously,...thanku amby😛
As always very beautiful Amber. Their emotions and thoughts very well written and expressed. Amber dear you are too good 

very beautiful... ❤️ ❤️

Oh my god!!! I had goosebumps reading this... you are a fab fab fab writer. Your love for Ram-Priya is evident in your OS. God bless you.

P.S. - Pls join the CVs. We need such good scenes.
Originally posted by azk92

Hey guys,

This is kind of what I wanted the party scene to go like.  Some of the dialogues are the same but I added ALOT 😊 I was thinking about this while I was watching it but it didn't happen so I wrote it down as an OS for you guys! 😆😉

ENJOY!

Shruti had dragged her to the party.  She didn't even tell her that they were going to a high class party, just took her there. 

Shruti: Mujhe thode clients se milna hai, phir hum log chal sakte hai.  Tu ruk jaa na mere saath.  Der nahi lagegi. 

Priya felt her heart skip a beat.  She slightly smiled to herself as she turned to see her man walk in in a black suit with a red tie, his old signature "The Ram Kapoor" look.  But there was something different about him.  He looked tired and worn out.  And he looked like he hadn't at all last night.  His eyes, were saying a lot.  Sadness and hurt.  Regret and sorry.  Helpless and confused.  The small smile wiped off her face in a fraction of a second. 

Priya , in her thoughts: I'm sorry Ram, main jaanti hu ke aap is waqt bahut hurt hain, mujhe aap ki aankhon mein dikh raha hai, lekin agar main yeh sab nahi karti, toh Niharika aap ki zindagi barbad kar dengi aur aap bilkul toot jayenge, aur main aisa kabhi nahi hone doongi.

Ram wished himself good luck, as he walked into the party.  He was looking for Priya when he found himself looking straight at her.  She was back to wearing her suits.  He almost smiled a little as he remembered the last time she had worn suits, before they had declared their love for each other, before she had in her right become Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor.  But then that smile got wiped away and he felt a little stab at heart when he thought about why she had gone back to wearing a suit.  Why had she gone back to being Priya Sharma? Had she really decided to leave him forever?  No'he didn't want to think about it.  Today, he would make her come home with him. 

Ram, in his thoughts: I'm really sorry Priya, lekin aaj main tumhare bina ghar nahin jaounga.  Tumhe mere saath chalna hi hoga.  Main jaanta hu ke jitna dukh mujhe hai tumhare jaane ka, utna hi dukh tumhe bhi hai.  Aaj tumhari aankhon mein dikh raha hai ke tum kal raat ko soyi nahi aur shayad ro bhi rahi thi..Toh phir yeh sab kyun?

Priya broke the eye contact.  She looked away.  She couldn't bear the thought of any girl talking to Ram, let alone hitting on him.  He was hers. 

Girl#1 continues: Must be sad na, Maine newspaper mein padha.  Tumhari wife, she cheated on you.  Uss ne sirf tumhare paise ke liye shaadi kiya.  Oh My God, Aise kaise kar sakti hai woh. 

Ram looked at Priya, his eyes screaming that he didn't tell the media about anything.  He could see the hurt and pain in her eyes when the girl said that.  She looked like she was on the verge of tears.  There was only so much she could bear.  Priya looked at Ram.  She knew he didn't think that about her but still, it hurt hearing it from someone else.  She wondered if he knew how much she loved him?

Girl #2 comes up to Ram: Waise bhi woh middle class ki aurat hai.  Accha hua ke who tumhari life se chali gayi, Ab toh tumhe koi bhi ladki mil sakti hai Ram.

Priya looked at Ram again.  She felt the tears coming on, but tried so hard to hold them in.  She had to stay strong.  She couldn't break down now.  She had to do it for Ram.  She had to save him from Niharika.  Ram could feel the anger building up inside him.  How could anyone say that about Priya? That it was good that she left him? Didn't they know how much he loved her? He couldn't live without her.  He didn't want any girl in this world.. He just wanted Priya.  No, he thought, I have to stay calm.  I can't create a scene right now, I have a purpose for being here.  He excused himself and continued towards Priya. 

Priya saw him heading towards her.  She had to leave now.  Before she fell weak and gave in to talk to him and eventually broke down.  She could already feel the tears coming on.  She had to get out of there.  She told Shruti she was leaving and turned to go.  She started walking when she felt something stop her.  She turned around to see Ram holding her hand, pleading with his eyes for her to stay and talk to him.  No, she thought, why? Please let me go.  I'm only doing this for you.  Don't make me weak right now. 

He held on to her wrist firmly.  Why, Priya, why are you doing this? Why are you hurting yourself so much.  You and I both know we can't stay away from each other than why?  Why won't you talk to me?  I know neither one of us meant what we said to each other in the last few days then why can't we talk about it?

Ram: Dekho, newspaper mein jo bhi tumne padha who maine nahi chapwaya.  Tum mujhe acchi tarah se jaanti ho.  Tumhe badnaam karne ke liye aisa kabhi kuch nahi kar'. 

She knew he hadn't done told the media.  He would never do something like that, ever and she knew it.  But Niharika had, and it still hurt to read something like that.  Priya kept trying to release herself from his grip.  She had to get out of there as soon as possible.  The tears were getting bigger and started couding her vision. 

Girl #3: Ram, suna hai, ke tum ne apni wife ko dhakke maar ke bahar nikal diya hai.  Good decision haan? Waise bhi woh insecure, itni common itni mediocre aurat tumhare saath kaise?

Priya closed her eyes.  Ram was still holding on tightly to her wrist but she couldn't take it anymore.  Tears had started to fall and she wanted to leave.  She had heard enough girls bad mouthing her in front of him. 

Ram looked at Priya close her eyes.  He saw the tear fall from her closed eyes.  He still held onto her wrist tightly.  He had to talk to her today.  He was not going to let her go.  He clenched his other hand as he felt the anger building up more and more.  How dare people talk about his Priya like that!

Girl #3 continued: Good, you're single now.  Saari single ladkiya celebrate kar rahi hain, so Monday ko, dinner par?  Is it okay for you?

Priya felt like a stab of physical pain.  Like someone was repeatedly taking a knife and stabbing her in the heart.  Another girl was asking her Ram out in front of her, while he was holding on to her hand pleading with her to talk to him.  Ram could feel his anger almost flying up to the roof now.  How DARE a girl ask him out while he is holding onto his wife's hand, trying to get her to talk to him?  He had to stay calm.  There was no point creating a scene here. 

Priya again tried to release herself from Ram's grip.  She closed her eyes, trying not to imagine those thoughts that were coming into her head' what if? No! He wouldn't! 

Priya: Mera haat chodiye Mr. Kapoor.  Main nahi jaanti ke akhbaar mein jo khabar chapwai woh aap ne ya kisi aur ne, lekin bahut tamasha already ban chukka hai.  Aur mukhe koi shok nahi hai apni zindagi ki baton ko lekar duniya ko entertain kar ne ka.  Please aur tamasha mat kijiye.  Haath chodiye mera. 

Ram let go of her hand.   He couldn't bear anymore tears in her eyes.  He let go of her hand but he wasn't going to let her go this time.  He turns to girl#3.  As he turns, Priya left from there.  She started walking out. 

Ram: Mujhe nahi pata tumne paper mein kya padha lekin'wait, one minute.

Ram, out loud to the entire party in an angry voice: Pehli baat yeh, aap log please hamari private zindagi mein dakhal dena band kijiye.  Doosri baat yeh, meri biwi ne mujhse paise ke liye shaadi nahi ki aur chahe woh high class thi ya middle class thi, ab woh Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor hai, meri biwi, isiliye usse tameez se baat kijiye warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.  Aur aakhri baat yeh, Paper mein aap log ne jo bhi padha ho, main nahin jaanta, asliyat yeh hai ke main apni biwi se bahut pyaar karta hu (he turns to girl #3 and says out loud so everyone can hear)

Priya stops in her tracks and turns around to look at Ram, with tears still in her eyes.  This was the first time he had publicly declared his love for her.  He hadn't even said it again to her after they had confessed their feelings for each other.  Ram was a very private person.  He didn't share anything with anybody.  Even though he didn't say it, she knew he felt it.  She could see it reflected in his eyes.  And right now, he was telling the entire party what she meant to him and how much he loved her.  She turns back and runs out the door.  She couldn't take it anymore.  

Ram continues: ur jab tak main usse pyar karunga, dinner thoda mushkil hoga, lekin jab woh din aayega jab mein apni biwi se pyar nahi karunga, toh hum zarur milenge.. Aur main aapse abhi kehdeta hu ke woh din kabhi nahi aayega toh aap log please mera peecha chod dijiye'Thank you. 

Priya couldn't take it anymore.  As soon as he let go of her hand she left from there.  She couldn't stand to see the pain in Ram's eyes anymore and she couldn't bear all the talk that was going on about them.  She didn't want her private life to become people's source of entertainment.  Normally, she didn't care what people said about her, but this time it was different.  This time, people were questioning her love, and Niharika had already done a good job of poisoning Ram's mind and she didn't want that to happen anymore.  Niharika had put her in a position where she couldn't do anything except for leave Ram for the time being.  And if she didn't, she didn't even want to think about the consequences.  A woman like Niharika, who could ruin her daughter's life for her own greed, could do anything.  Priya wasn't going to take such a big risk with Ram's life.

She got outside and walked a little bit before she found a bench nearby.  She slumped down on the bench and buried her face in her hands and started to cry.  Ram's sad eyes kept flashing in front of her eyes and his words kept echoing in her ears.  "Priya please mat jao, Main nahi jee paunga tumhare beger".  She saw that fear in his eyes constantly.  She hated herself for what she was doing to him.  She was putting him through the worst pain of his life.  She had promised him she would never leave him, and then she walked out on him.  She walked out on him, and left him with Niharika, the evil of all evils.  She hated herself for saying all those things to him, but if she hadn't, he wouldn't have let her go.  And He tried so hard to stop her but she left anyways. 

Ram came outside, looking for Priya.  He didn't see her anywhere.  He walked a little bit when he spotted someone wearing brown sitting on a bench with her face buried in her hands.  He came a little closer and realized it was Priya.  He could see her moving as though she was crying.  He came a little closer and then stopped when he heard her say "I'm sorry Ram, I'm really sorry".  So he was right then.  Her leaving was hurting her even more than it was hurting him.  Then why? Why had she left him?  He knew it wasn't because of her family, because she herself had told him that he mattered to her more, and she had shown that multiple times.  Why was she hurting both of them so much?  No, not anymore.  Today, he was going to take her home with him no matter what happened.  

He slowly walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her.  He took both his hands and lifted her face out of her hands.  He made her look at him.  She had tears streaming down her face and her eyes were also filled with tears. 

Ram: Kyun? Kyun Priya? Tum mujhe chod ke kyun chali gayi?  Kyun hum dono ko itni takleef de rahi ho? 

Priya, with her back to Ram, closed her eyes, because she knew she could not lie to him anymore: Main aise insaan ke saath nahi reh sakti jo mere parivaar ke saath itna sab kuch kiya.  Ab hamare raaste alag ho chuke hai, Mr. Kapoor.  Mere mann mein aap ke liye pyaar khatam ho chukka hai.  Main aise insaan se pyar nahi karsakti jo mere parivaar ko izzat nahi deta.  Ab sab bhool jaayie.  Lagta hai, hamari zindagi mein pyar likha hi nahi tha. 

More tears fell down her face as she felt another stab of physical pain as she said all this to Ram. 

He came closer to her and put his hands on her shoulder and turned around to face him.  He took her face in his hands and made her look at him.  

Ram: Ab meri aankhon mein aankhen daal ke kaho ke tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti.  Ke kismat ne hum dono ko nahin milaya.  Ke tumhe mujhe chod ke jaane se takleef nahi hui.  Agar tum yeh sab kahogi toh main tumhe hamesha ke liye iss bandhan se azaad karta hu. 

Ram: Apni aankhen khol ke, meri aankhon mein aankhen daal ke kaho Priya.  Tumhe hamari pyaar ki kasam hai Priya.  Kaho ke tum mujhse pyar nahi karti.

Priya opens her eyes and grabs Ram's collar:  Main aap se pyaar' 

She couldn't say it.  She couldn't look him in the eye and tell him she didn't love him.  She loved him more than herself, more than anything or anyone else in this world.  How could she look him in the eye and lie?  She broke down on his chest, clutching his collar tightly. 

Priya in between sobs: Main aap se pyaar karti hu Ram.  Bahut zyada pyaar.  Itna zyada ke main khud nahi jaanti kitna.

Ram held her tightly.  He put his arms around her and held her close and let her cry.  He wanted all these emotions to be released.  He rested his chin on Priya's head. 

Ram: Main jaanta tha Priya.  Toh phir tum mujhe chod ke kyun chali gayi?  Tum jaanti ho ke in do dinon mein mera kya haal hua hai?  Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta Priya. 

Priya, still sobbing: Kyun ki Niharika ne mujhe dhamki di thi.  Aur main aap ki zindagi, khatre mein nahi daal sakti.  Bahut zyada pyaar karti hu aap se. 

Ram, with tears falling down his face now, onto Priya's head : Kyun karti ho mujhse itna pyaar? Kyun hamesha mere liye itna dukh seh leti ho?

Priya stops crying.  She felt the tears on her head.  She looks up at Ram and gently wipes the tears off his cheeks. 

Priya: I'm sorry Ram.  Aap hamesha kehte hain na ke aap mere bina nahi jee sakte?  Main bhi aap ke bina nahi jee sakti.  Isiliye maine yeh sab kiya.  Hamare liye.  Hamare aane wala kal ke liye.  Kyun ke main aap ke bina ek pal bhi nahi jee sakti, aur agar aap ko kuch ho jata, toh main toh marjati. 

Ram shakes his head: Nahi Priya, aisi baatein kabhi mat karna.  Aaj ke baad hum kabhi alag nahi honge.  Hamesha ek saath rahenge.  Koi bhi hume alag karne ki himmat bhi nahi karega, Niharika bhi nahi.

He wipes the tears off her face and takes her into his arms again.  They stand, in the middle of the street, in a long tight embrace.  Priya resting her head on Ram's chest.  Ram's arms closed tightly around her, both their eyes closed, both of them completely oblivious to the world around them, when suddenly it starts to rain.  They both look up at the sky and smile.  Ram looks at Priya and gets lost in her beauty.  She is all wet, in his arms, looking up at the sky, catching the rain drops on her face.  

Originally posted by azk92

Awesome!You must be hired by Balaji. You  made the bleak weekend colorful for us -fans. 

ENJOY!

Ram wished himself good luck, as he walked into the party.  He was looking for Priya when he found himself looking straight at her.  She was back to wearing her suits.  He almost smiled a little as he remembered the last time she had worn suits, before they had declared their love for each other, before she had in her right become Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor.  But then that smile got wiped away and he felt a little stab at heart when he thought about why she had gone back to wearing a suit.  Why had she gone back to being Priya Sharma? Had she really decided to leave him forever?  No'he didn't want to think about it.  Today, he would make her come home with him. 

Ram: Dekho, newspaper mein jo bhi tumne padha who maine nahi chapwaya.  Tum mujhe acchi tarah se jaanti ho.  Tumhe badnaam karne ke liye aisa kabhi kuch nahi kar'. 

Priya again tried to release herself from Ram's grip.  She closed her eyes, trying not to imagine those thoughts that were coming into her head' what if? No! He wouldn't! 

Ram: Mujhe nahi pata tumne paper mein kya padha lekin'wait, one minute.

Ram continues: ur jab tak main usse pyar karunga, dinner thoda mushkil hoga, lekin jab woh din aayega jab mein apni biwi se pyar nahi karunga, toh hum zarur milenge.. Aur main aapse abhi kehdeta hu ke woh din kabhi nahi aayega toh aap log please mera peecha chod dijiye'Thank you. 

Priya opens her eyes and grabs Ram's collar:  Main aap se pyaar' 

kash aase hi huva hota in show too... wonderful update... thanks for penning our thought in here...