Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Summary 11th May 2012 Credit: shwetasyam08

Raavi throws the bouquet and card and runs to the house. Rashi n Sunny comes homes. Raavi scared to open the door but after listening to their voices she opens the door. Rashi n Sunny are shocked to see Raavi in that condition.

DJ's friend reaches Lucky ji's office and was abt to steal his bike. Sweety ji shouts and Luckyji n Jeet ji who were coming downstairs catch hold of him and give earful. The reveal all that happened to her.

Sweety ji with full josh scares him of calling police and get the address of DJ.

The door bell rings and R,R & S are scared. Raavi asks not to open. Rashi manages to see who it is but its pizza boy sent by DJ. Raavi after listening to neighbors sound she takes it. She was abt to throw it on the ground floor from balcony but shocked to see DJ there. She throws it down and he was seeing as if what to do next. All the 3 kids are scared.

Pinky ji, Jeet ji, Sweety ji n Lucky ji reaches home. Pinky ji asks what's the matter and why aren't they saying to her. Sweety ji takes her to the room. Jeet ji goes to see Raavi and finds all the kids hugging and slept in fear. His stands broken heart to see them so. He consoles some how.

Later they explain to Pinky ji. Pinky ji says she is not scared and she knows that this day would come. But she is bad that their daughter has grown up so fast. She is missing the innocence of her child.
Edited by -Juliet- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u ðŸ˜Š

Hey Ridzzi! Is that u?? 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yes its me.. well i knw Juliet is quite err.. but don worry i'll be back withh -Ridzzi- hopefully by tomo ðŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆

i was surprised who might it be and checked the profile. 😛