Banner credit : Shruti.nil😳

Mahadev huey Streehath se laachar
Daksh bhool gaya khood ka Aachar!

Ye dekh ke aaya mujhe vichaar
Ab Uske human-face ke din reh gaye chaar! πŸ˜›

Sati ne ki ekdum bacho jaisi zidd,
She is one spoilt brat like kid!

Vishnu bhi huey iss bar fail,
Sab se akalmand toh lagta tha Nandi the bail.

Dadhichi ne diya Dakshu ko shrap,
Dakshu ne ugla bohot crap!

Mahadev ki aankhon se nikle aansu,
Precap toh hai bada Dhansuuu!!!!😍

Okie okie Maine kar diya aapko bada bor
Chalo ab chaltey hai humare super segments ki Ore😳

So Chalo chalo!!

Make Way!!

Aa rahi hai humari Super Cool viewbie!!!
Please welcome
*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With her super cool

Summary of the Week

The whole of this week focused on the build up towards Satis dramatic end,Shivas helplessness on not being able to stop her,Dakshas arrogance reaching an all knew high,and the world just silently looking as Disaster avaits it...😭
Sati finally comes to know of Dakshas Yagya,and in the infulence of Tarkasur(dressed as Narad) and Vijaya decides to go,despite not being invited.Vijaya overhears Brigus conversation about the impending disatser and realizes the grave mistake she has done.Daksha however still prefers to belive that he is invincible and refuses to listen to Vijayas pleads and inturn banishes her.At Kailash Mahadev tries his level best to persuade Sati not to go,even warning her that this may just lead to something grave happening to her.But Sati refuses to listen-like almost death is calling her.Mahadev agrees to let her go and even accompany her as long as she fully manifests into Adi Shakti.Despite constant efforts Satis restlessness to meet her family gets the better of her,and this is unable to happen.She argues with Mahadev to let her go,and makes him swear that he wont come till something wrong happens to her.Mahadev with a heavy heart lets her go,accompanied by Nandi.Vishnu tries to persuade Daksha from the grave mistake he is commiting by not inviting Shiva and Sati but Daksha is hell bent on doing what he wants.
As the D-Day arrives everyone feels the undercurrents of the terrible wrong going to happen,Prasuti tells the guard to stop Sati from entering in an effort to stop Sati from entering the Yagya and facing insult at the hands of her father.Mahadev expresses his grief to Vishnu and Bramha on being able to do nothing at all to prevent the worse from happening.Sati arrives at the Yagya,and the guard seeing her desperation to meet her family lets her in.As the Yagya begins and all the invitees arrive Bramha yet again attempts to warn Daksha-but he still doesnt listen.Dadhichi expresses his anger of Shiva not being invited and leaves,cursing Daksh that his Yagya will never be successful.Sati meets Dadhichi outside who warns her of what avaits her inside,Sati is however sure that she will be able to mend everything.Sati enters the Yagya but is insulted by Daksh who refuses to acknowlege her as his daughter,and spews venom at her for coming uninvited.Sati feels gulity of upsetting both her father and her husband and decides to leave the Yagya-till Daksha begins to insult Shiva and suddenly Satis expression changes from grief to that of anger.

After this brilliant summary!!

It is time for

the Brilliant

SCENE OF THE WEEK

by

None other than!!

Our completely, absolutely and Totally Romantic!!!

HEMLATHA

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Has to be the convo between Mahadev & Sati in Shamshan..!! The cute way in which Adishakti in her human form was angry & tensed about her husband not bothered to come to her to mano her & her adamant tantrum of wanting to go to her fathers worlds biggest yagya even though not invited..Awww..I know some people were unhappy with her way of crying & talking ..but I look at it from a different POV, she was as it is distressed with her mistake & Mahadev punishing her of not worthy of her to be his "AMAANGI"..I think that apsect made her weak..she suddenly felt not wanted left out or something like that..she felt very insecure & above that her father getting angry with her hubby & not calling her & Mahadev for the great occassion..surely took toll on her delicate tender heart..so thats why she acted so childish..!! And as they say..we always take people whom we love the most for GRANTED & talk harsh to them & so she did the same to her Mahadev..!!Loved the way Mahadev finally confessing it in full words.."mein tumse atyant prem karta hoon.." hai..hai hai...mein marjaawan..!! Gosh..Sati sould have just forgotten everything else the moment she listened to these words..Uff..Mahadev telling THIS..!! Once in a lifetime offer types..awww..!!πŸ˜πŸ€—And he says.."Sansar se vihin rehene wala yeh Shivko abb hamesha kailash mein rehenewali apni patni ki chinta reheti hai..Hamesha dhyan karne wala Mahdev  Patni ko manaane aate hai..kya yeh sanket ..nahin hai mere parivartit hone ka.." he says..aw..choo cute..!!And Sati in turn says..Issiliye toh mein jeevith hoon Mahadev.." ahhh..see even in that fight all the romance was happening..I hope you all dint miss it..aw..I so loved that scene..& it went on for a whole epi that night & I was so thrilled..!!DKDM RULZ..!!

So after this romance in the air scene of the week we now have

Dialogue of the Week

by none other than
*Drum Rolls*

The full of life...sweet si

AASHI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Best dialogue delivery of the week would definitely go to

Rishi Dhadeechi

"Yadi aisa hi hai ' toh suniye Prajapati Daksh '

Mein Rishi Dhadeechi ' apni tapasya ko sakshi mankar'. apko yeh shrap deta hoon'. ki app ka yeh yagya kabhi paripo*n nahin hoga"

After listening to this dialogue I almost felt like getting up from my sofa and give him a standing ovation ...!!! πŸ‘ (mayb a few whistles too ' but that's jus me ' too filmy' heheπŸ˜†)

Another dialogue which impressed me... and was a little gyani types was this one πŸ€“:-

Bramhadev:  Daksh mera putra hain ' main use samjhaonga

Mahadev:  Ahankar ka koi pita nahin hota Bramhadev!!

Ahankari manushya ke sare sambandh toot jate hain

Jo pita apni putri ke hriday ko na samjh paya'. who pita ke vachan ko kya samjhega

Powerful and truly touched our hearts !! Also everytime Mahadev says anything against Ahankari Daksh my heart jumps with joy LOLπŸ€ͺ (just kidding)

The entire week has been an emotional one ' and a very sad 😭one indeed with our Mahadev in a lot of painπŸ₯Ί ' being able to see the future yet helpless and on the other end our Sati ' bound by her human form not knowing what lies in her destiny '

Hence for me the Dialogue of the Week has got to be the one where I bet everyone cried buckets ' subtle and yet so much love overflowing!!

Mahadev to Vishnu :

"Bas meri sati wahan gayi hai πŸ˜•' uska apmaan na ho yeh apka dayatva hain😭

Kyonki mein apna apman seh sakta hoon ' Sati ka nahinπŸ’” !"

And to think '. When Shiv said this dialogue he seemed almost Human. We could totally feel his pain, helplessness, care, love. Although a very clichd line but trust Mohit RainaπŸ‘ to carry off this line so well to the extent that it brought tears to our eyes and practically crushed my heart to a million pieces.

A power packed week all in all !! Hope you enjoyed reading this segment ... stay tuned for more ..!! Till then this is Aashi signing off πŸ˜‰

So After Aashi we have one our Sanju baby coming with
*Drum rolls*

Moment of the Week

By

Sanjana

The moment of the week and trust me when I say that this was extremely hard as the entire week was so exhaustingly heartbreaking and insightful and amazing. 

The moment I have chosen is an unpopular choice and its the scene between Nandi and Mata Sati just before she leaves Kailash for the last time. 
I loved this scene/moment for so many reasons and it made me cry with both Mata Sati and Nandi. 

Nandi trying to convince Mata Sati that Mahadev loved her and couldn't see bad happening to her and that she shouldn't go and then Mata Sati's defence to why she should.

Here I found that Mouni as Mata Sati was beautifully portrayed as human and her emotions are just as any girls when she gets married and that despite her being stubborn it was more about a daughter and her unfaltering love for her father. He was her superhero and always has been, so Mata Sati to hear that something bad would happen at his house, at her maternal home was not comfortable. 
I love her reply to Nandi. 

"What relationship do you have with Mahadev?"
"He is like my father"
"And Dakshh is my father."

^I just thought that it justified her stubborn behaviour and I know a lot of people wouldn't see that as justified but it shows the dynamics of Mata Sati and Dakshh Prajapati's relationship. Dakshh was this arrogant man who wouldn't care what state Mata Sati was in once she chose Mahadev but for Mata Sati despite everything her father was still most important to her. That just showed how strong a daughter-father relationship can be and how important a father is for their child. 

After our Sweet Sanju it is time for

Brilliant Cinematography Scene of the Week

By

Welcome again!!!

Our Brilliant view wali!!
*Drum Rolls*

Shruti

Its hard to belive but DKDM doesnt exactly have a set,nor does it have locales-Majority of the work-be it Kailash,Dakshas Bhavan,Patal Lok etc is done trhough Part set-Part VFX.Kudos to Hardhik Gandhi for the VFXand Nikhil Sinha for the brilliant direction-making the scenes look like they are straight from a Raja Ravi Verma Painting😳!
now comming to the most Brilliant Cinematography scene-since the beginning far too many scenes we can make a whole thread on thatπŸ˜†.But this week in terms of Picturisation/Photography i liked this scene the most
This whole scene of Sati entering the Yagya was haunting-in terms of the picturalization beyond brilliant.Satis shadow against the bright outside,her entering the Yagya amist everyones shocked expressions.The fire set against Satis anguish,and indication to the BIG calamity that lies  just a few minutes away-a brilliant way of showing what the future holds for Sati.The Yagya seqeunce is also Particluarly Brilliant in terms of the effects-this whole scene was shot in a closed set,but through effects and animation its made to look like it was actually shot in an open area,with no roof,Take a bow Nikhil Sinha and team.πŸ‘

So after this Super cool view of Dakshu bhavan!!

Let us have a short synposis on his daughter...who is the

Character of the Week

By none other than!!

Our shywhy member!!

Please welcome...

*drum rolls!*

SUBHA

The character of the week is none other than Sati.This whole week revolved around her.We got to see lot of emotions in her,first,the pain of losing her position as Vamangi,disappointment for not being invited to the yagya by her father,her determination to still attend the yagya even after Shiv trying his best to stop her,and finally,the grief when her father insulted her in front of everybody and refused to forgive her for marrying Shiv against his wishes.Some people felt she was childish and immatured but i will say that was all in her fate and even God cannot change anybody's fate,no matter how much he tries.So the Character of this week is definitely our Sati mata.

It is time to Lose your breaths people As we welcome back our Totally romantic

HEMLATHA

with the

SCENE THAT TOOK YOUR BREATH AWAY

it has to be ..when Sati says.."theek hai agar mera apne Pita ke ghar jaane se aahith hota hai toh aap wahan mere ahith hone ke baad hi aayiyega Mahadev..Aapko meri saugandh hai.."...that makes Mahadev Shudder for the first time in his life I am sure..& he is full of tears 😭..with infinite pain ready to burst inside his heart like a volcano..but still he holds it inside & says with a calm love filled voice.."yeh kya keh rahi ho Sati..tumhare ahith hone ke baad mein aake wahan aaneka arth hi kya rehjaata hai sati..ghatne ke baad samay ko badla nahin jaasakta hai sati..tumhe apna vachan abhi badalna hoga.."..ohh when he said that with such heavy heart..GOSH..MOHIT πŸ€—was unbeleivable in that scene..Uff..he still had that Gods dignity intact yet he showed his extreme love & pain for Sati..yaar ..Gosh how lucky we are to be able to watch this Man called Mohit Raina ..as mahadev..& complimenting him beautifully Mouni Roy as Sati..!!πŸ€—πŸ˜

After losing our breaths...now it is the time to break your hearts

As we welcome again

Subha

With

The scene that broke your hearts

This week was quite a depressing week.there were many scenes which were heart-breaking like sati disobeying shiv,forcing him to accompany her to the yagya,etc.,but one scene which really broke my heart is when Daksh tells this to sati,"barambaar mujhe pita ka sambodan kar mera apmaan mat karo kanya!"😑this was quite a shocking scene.nobody had imagined daksh to say such words to a daughter like sati,that daughter who insulted her husband by attending daksh's yagya.it was indeed a heart breaking scene. 😭

Oh dont cry people...
Because aa rahe hai na...
Humare Mahadev...

To wipe our tears..and blast our fears

Please welcome!
Again!!

Sanjana

With the

MAHADEV SCENE OF THE WEEK

Okay hello again. This week in terms of Mahadev scenes we have been extremely lucky because we have had such a variety of emotions from Mahadev. We saw the vemangi scene where Mahadev disallows Mata Sati her rights, we same Mahadev consoling Mata Sati, we saw Mahadev conversing with Shri Ram and also later in the week with Bhagwan Vishnu and Shri Brahma Dev. 

So I am a little spoilt for choice. For me however I thought Mahadev Scene of the week was definately 100% the final dispute with Mata Sati, again possibly an unpopular choice and to be honest it was either that or the scene in the funeral ground between Mahadev and Mata Sati but for me that was more of Mata Sati scene. Here despite Mata doing most of the talking and arguing her point of going Mahadev really stood out for me. 

Playing Mahadev for Mohit must be a challenge but he delievers each time and I love the intensity he brings. Mahadev is one that has many layers and despite the simplicity and grace they present themselves in, they are so difficult to understand so kudos to Mohit on that and delieving that same personality in the scene I have chosen. 

Here we have Mahadev who is keeping calm as possible and trying to divert Mata Sati from leaving but she just can't concentrate. He gets slightly annoyed but still no anger, he could never be angry with Mata Sati. He holds back and tries to reason with her but nothing. Then when Mata Sati insists she will go alone and Mahadev forbids her we have the saughaand! That for me did it. 

Mahadev's reaction to the saughaand's broke my heart and I actually cried in that scene because Mahadev had for the first time become so broke and helpless. They loved Mata Sati beyond love itself and she just couldn't understand him and his reasoning behind certain things. The tears in Mahadev's eyes asking for Mata Sati to take back her promises was so heart-renching and just perfectly acted. All Mohit had to say was "Sati" and it was completely beliveable that the emotions and pain that Mahadev was already experiencing in that last moments they spent with Mata Sati. 

That compulsion, love, agony, pain, torture, helplessness and angstyness is what makes it the Mahadev Scene of the week. We have seen Mahadev cry previously but this was tear-jerking and emotion provoking acting which makes one wonder how can one love another so much.

My heart feels so heavy now writing this, so I am going to give a shoutout to my second Mahadev Scene of the Week which was ofcourse the Tridev talking in Kailash and Mahadev instructing Bhagwan Vishnu and Shri Bramha Dev to look after Sati and explaining that he is not attending the Yagna because he would never be able to hear anything bad about Mata Sati. Seriously, a love so strong and so pure. No couple or love could ever compare. :) 

It is now time for some fun now!!!

As we welcome the very talented and very intelligent
!!

MINAXI

With

PaRoDy of the WeEk

Disclaimer: This is a light hearted fun post. There is no intention of hurting or offending anyone.

After Sati tested Ram, Mahadev refused to give her right of being his Wamangi. Sati was very sad. Mahadev went back to his meditation, leaving Sati alone, hurt. She thought let me ask Ram only if there is a way to get out of this situation. I 'll go & meet Ram again. She closed her eyes- destination Treta-yuga. Purpose- meeting Ram once again.

Sati reaches in Treta yuga, looks for Ram & Lakshman every where, but can not find them. She spots a rishi. Goes near him. He was rishi Walmiki.

Sati: Rishivar have you seen Lord Ram, I want to meet him.

Walmiki: Who are you? Why do you want to meet Ram?

Sati: I am Sati, I had tested Lord Ram, due to that Mahadev is angry with me. I want to ask Ram is there any way to get out of this sin.

Walmiki: Pranam mata Sati. I am Walmiki, I have written the Ram-katha. I consider myself very fortunate today having your darshan. Mata how can I be of any help?

Sati: Please tell me where can I find Ram?
Walmiki: Mata, I have written the Ram-katha , which I have seen with my divine vision. Nowhere in that you come to test Ram. So how is this possible that you've met him?
Now you can't meet Ram here, because he has already left this yuga.

Sati: Please explain to me in detail.

Walmiki: Ram avatar got over some time back. That's why you can not meet him.

Sati is sad again.

Walmiki: But I know where can you find him at this moment. Before that please clear my doubt mata. The writers have not allowed you Aadi Shakti status, so how is it possible for you to come in Treta yuga from Satyuga?

Sati: It is true they have not allowed me Aadi Shakti status. But I am allowed Time-travel & once in a while they allow me to appear as Aadi Shakti, when Mahadev is in problem, otherwise I am a human.

Walmiki: Mata big injustice is done with you. You will find Ram in Dwapar-yuga now, he has taken avatar as Krishna, you please go & meet him immediately to find the solution.

Sati thanks him, closes her eyes. Destination-Dwapae yuga. Purpose- Meeting Ram, who is now Krishna.

Sati opens her eyes, finds herself in a forest, where a 8 year old boy is playing flute. Cows are mesmerized by his flute tune. She too gets drawn towards it. That boy has stopped playing flute now.

He spots her. Comes running near her. He greet her

Kanha: Pranam Devi Aadi Shakti.

Sati: Prabhu, you are a small boy now.

Kanha: You look worried, what has happened? Looks like Mahadev is still angry with you.

Sati: Yes, that's why I want to know a way from you, so that he will forgive me.

Kanha: Mahadev is Bholenath, he can not remain angry with you for such a long time. You do not worry about him. Even Sita was angry with me for rejecting her. That's why in this avatar I will not reject Devi Lakshmi, she is going to marry me in her 8 different forms.

Sati: It will be difficult for you in future living with all her forms.

Kanha: We take avatars to show humans the way of living in various circumstances, we have to undergo many pains & problems of the human body & set a good example. I'll set a good example of Karma-yoga in this Avatar.

Sati: Now I have understood everything. I'll take your leave, Mahadev must be worried again for me.

Sati closes her eyes, is back on kailash, feeling much better after meeting kanha.

Chalo now bring out your Magnifying lenses..

.As we go on a Karamchand Journey with

Deboleena

And find the

Blooper of the Week

Well, this all is this weeks Blooper of the Week...in the first night epi Chandrama n Nagraj transform them into a human body n ask permision..that time Mahadev k neck n head pe sneak n chandra nehi tha but Daksh k yagya main jane k liye permision lene wale epi me jab bo permision k liye aye human body me tab mahadev k neck me sneak n head pe chandra tha...πŸ˜•

n 2nd is Jata k neck main wo sneak wala neckles yaad hai?wohi neckles Nagraj k neck pe bhi tha...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

oh God...kitne blooper hote hai...God k show me bhi blooper...but from this 2 bloopers 1st one should b the Blooper of the Week...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ab wo show hi kaya jisme koi blooper na ho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

After the Blooper Loopers!!

Let us have some predictions for the next week!!!

So Please put your hands together for

Subha

With the

Future Predictions of the Week

Next week,we will see the end of Sati.Daksh will insult mahadev,she won't be able to tolerate it and burn herself in the fire.This incident will be followed by Maha Vinaash as predicted by Brahma and Bhrigu rishi.Shiv will get angry,will do the tandav dance carrying the dead body of sati on his shoulder and will also behead Daksh but later will insert a goat's head on him and make him alive again.Next week we also might see Adishakti's next birth as Parvati.

So after this wonderful segments...
Please get ready to

The Scene that makes you bang your head

By

Me...aka SrushtiπŸ˜›

Oh apparently Dakshu is losing his touch...because this time it is not him but his dear Daughter who made it to this section...Okie no offence because she is a goddess...and I respect her..but apparently this show is all about teh humane aspects of God...And so i guess it will be okay if I do bang my head on the childish hatth that she had made...It was almost like she would anyminute hit the ground and start banging the floor on all fours...nah 
I wanna go !!I wanna go !!I wanna go !!I wanna go !!I wanna go !!I wanna go !!I wanna go !!I wanna go !!I wanna go !! What was that!! and apprently anything Mahadev said was an insult against her father...I could understand the love for her father but her flip flop stance...one minute she is telling Mahadev 'You dont love me'...and the very next moment ' I know you love me alot'πŸ˜• Bechare Mahadev...Samjhe toh kya samjhe...Good that Kailash has no walls...warna he might be doing the same,,...

And its the time to disco!!
err I mean...chalo chalo..sing a song and khake ek long (woh hindi wali)πŸ˜›

And with the

Song of the Week

here comes
Asmi

Sati :cry cry itna cry karte kahe ko, itna rote kaye ko esp for sati

last week sati weeped buckets in her pita ji's home n also in kailash, lmaooo!! i think it will suit her the best.:P
Mahadev: aabhi na jao chor kar kehete rahe but sati kya huwa tera vaada kehete kehete apni pappa ji ki ghar chali gaye

Now chalo..it is time to gain some knowledgeπŸ€“

So please welcome again!!

Minaxi

With the
Interesting facts about Shivji

Among the most famous of all transcendental weapons is Lord Shiva's Trishul, which emanates power & energy. Lord Shiva's Trishul, or trident, has come to be associated with numerous triad attributes. Held in Shiva's right hand, it represents the three gunas.Sata, Rajas, Tamas. The three prongs represent the three shaktis of Shiva: iccha (will), Gnana (knowledge), and kriya (action). Trishul's points also symbolize three aspects of Shiva: paramashiva, parashakti (paranada or shiva-tattva) and parabindu (parameshvara or shakti-tattva).

Shiva is known as the Lord of Omkara (Omkareshvara), thus in transcendental sound, the three points of Trishul are associated with the three syllables of Omkara: A (akara), U (ukara) and M (makara).

Functioning as the primary weapon of Shiva the Destroyer. Trishul is said to be capable of destroying the three worlds. The Trishul is known to be used by other divine personalities associated with Shiva. Durga Ma carries Trishula as one of her many weapons.

Trishul is commonly said to represent various trinities such as creation, maintenance and destruction, or past, present and future.
It also represents the place where the three main nadis, or energy channels (ida, pingala and shushmana) meet at the brow. 
Shushmana, the central one, continues upward to the 7th chakra, or energy center, while the other two end at the brow, there the 6th chakra is located. 
The Trisula's central point represents Shushmana, and that is why it is longer than the other two, representing ida and pingala.

Scripture:

Devi Geeta or Bhagavati Geeta:

It is the magnificent dialogue between Himalaya and the Divine Mother, when She declared that She would take birth in his house as the Goddess Parvati. Himalaya asked, "How shall I act when I become the father of the Divine Mother? What will be my attitudes towards life? What will be my spiritual discipline? How can I remember Your divinity all the time?"

Devi Gita teaches both the worship of the deity with form and the meditation on the Cosmic Divinity beyond form and knowledge, It is a compendium of spiritual disciplines constantly weaving its tapestry of harmony so that all actions in life become expressions of the longing for the highest attainment.

It is an excerpt from a much larger work, the Srimad Dev Bhagavatam. This self-contained text describes an incarnation of the Devi, the Goddess. She discourses on her nature, and how she wants to be worshipped, particularly with Yogic practices, meditation and rituals.

Devi Gita constitutes the last ten chapters of the seventh Skandha of the Devi Bhagavatam. In the puranas, one will find several gitas and many mahatmyas. The differences are that in the mahatmya, the glorification of the deity is by recounting the various deeds of the God and offering praise to the divinity. A gita, on the other hand, is a direct revelation of the truth from the disciple, which often includes the manifestation of the cosmic form. While mahatymas emphasize bhakti, Gita stresses a balance of bhakti and jnana.

The setting of the Devi Gita is introduced by Janamejaya's query to Vyasa regarding the supreme light who became manifest on top of the Himalaya mountain. Vyasa talks about the demon Taraka, who has obtained a boon that he can be killed only the son of Lord Shiva, knowing fully well that Sati has immolated herself. Therefore, the gods became scared and went to Himalayas and worshipped Her asking to born and marry Lord Shiva. Shakti then appears before them and grants them a boon that her manifestation will be born as Gauri as the daughter of Himavan. Himalaya becomes choked with emotion when he hears that She, whose belly contains millions of universes, is about to become his daughter. He requests as follows, "Proclaim to me your nature, and declare that yoga conjoined with bhakti and that jnana in accord shruti whereby you and I become one."

In the Devi Gita, following Himalayas request, the Devi proceeds to describe her essential forms. The Devi declares that prior to creation, She is the only existent entity, the one supreme Brahman and is pure consciousness. Then She outlines the basic evolution of the causal, subtle and gross bodies of the supreme Self when enjoined with maya. Then She reveals Her forms (both the frightful and pleasing) to the gods and Himalaya . Then follows a detailed summary of the yoga, the stages of bhakti and the ways to attain Her.

Devi Gita is both simple and profound. It is different from other gitas in the respect that statements are clear and can not be reinterpreted according to one's taste. For example, several commentaries have been written on the Bhagavad Gita of Krishna , wherein each commentator feels differently regarding bhakti and jnana. But Devi Gita is clear: "Even when a person performs bhakti, knowledge need not arise. He will go to the Devi's Island (similar to Brahmaloka). Till the complete knowledge in the form of my consciousness arises, there is no liberation." Similarly, the words of 'coming' 'going' 'becoming' cause confusion since one can not 'become' Brahman, if one is already one. The Devi Gita provides a clear explanation that all these terms are applicable only as long as one in maya. It is the clarity of these terms and the simple explanation of complex vedantic and philosophical questions that makes Devi Gita unique."

Basically, We fell in love with this serial because the characters are so humane, so here I come again with

The Scene that made you fall again for the story

By

Srushti

Ah!! What to say..in spite of the bloopers and distortions...this story still remains very close to our hearts..

The scene which made me fall again..all over again was the one when Mahadev is addressing Brahma and Vishnu..saying that Dakshu has put them in a hopless situation...and the way he almost pleads both the deities to take care of 'My Sati'...as he wont be able to bear her insult...You have to feeel for the helplessness in love that he is feeling..able to see the future so clearly...yet not able to stop it..not able to bring that 'Vairagi' feeling..and let the future happen...Trying his best to stop the inevitable..Oh the hopelessness of love...which is more hopeless when it comes to a helpless God!!!

So this is the was the week

But did you think that it is over??😲

Nahhh!!!!!!😎

It is time for the

Awards of the Week

the editor *takes a bow* (that is me by the wayπŸ˜›) 

Srushti

Aa bail mujhe Maar moment of the week

Dakshu stopping Sati while she was leaving the Daksha bhavan...I mean that was his goat head (Fate not Sati) walking away ..and he had to say...Ruk Ja Sati and abuse😑 Mahadev!!! Isey Kehte hai...Jab gidad ki maut aati toh woh sheher ki taraf bhaagta hai and Goat head ki baari aati hai toh usey goat bada handsome lagta hai🀣

The Dada-Poti connection moment

Poor Mahadev...had just managed to send Sati after her nonstop 'Mein yagya mein jaungi jaungi jaungi jaungi'...without himself ..(Daksha bhavan nahi beauty parlour ho gaya...πŸ˜•..)  .and finally when she leaves...her dada comes and tells Mahadev to accompany them ...arrrey bhai...Mahadev kya banner laga ke baithey ab? 'Mein Sasural nahi jaungaaa...Doli rakhdo kaharon (Credit : Anand Bakshi for ChandniπŸ˜›)...

The Topless moment of the Week

Ok so dont be so besharam...I did not mean anyBODY...I meant Dakshu bhavan...Whereever did the Roof go...Or was it that Harry Putter wali Chhat...??? Suddenly the rooftop disappeared??

De Ghooma ke Moment of the week

Which one other than the last Dialogue...Dakshu called Mahadev '_________'!!!! Argghhh Dakshu!!!😑
I wanted to

Taaliyan and seetiyan moment of the week!!

When Dadhichi called Dakshu Deaf and dumb🀣...Oye...Kya maara haii..!!!! .Kaash he would have said it right in front of the whole jam packed hall...he would have definitely received a standing ovationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

The Editor's note

Okie so this was the first issue...Hope you guys like it...I know it is late...but we just had a brain wave and it started at the last moment...and I always take years to make posts...somehow...So am really sorry!! Secondly...there might be segments which you think are funny..but please dont take them otherwise...We respect Mahadev and Sati and all immensely..but since this is a fun forum..we have tried to entertain...one other thing is that the scenes and dialogues are as per the members' individual choice ..they might not be the ones you wanted...but I think it is called writer's libertyπŸ˜‰

With that...we take your leave to see you next week...Dont forget to give us your valuable feedback (dont I sound like high profile editorπŸ˜†)

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Our first news letter!!!!yeah!!!
its awesum-awesum work everyone-cant wait for next week!
aashiLife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wohoo ... our first NewsLetter !! this is jus too good to be true !! πŸ˜†
lets make this NL lively people... come on !! join in the fun πŸ₯³
and fab work by all !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
So finally !!!πŸ˜†...Fantastic Job everyone!!!! Waiting for the response with baited breaths!!!!😳
Sups230695 thumbnail
Awesome wrk every1.. πŸ‘
loved d newletter..n loved d title..Mahadev's Mad Messengers.. πŸ˜Š
hats off 2 u guys..n thx..
coolfizzy thumbnail
Amaazing!!!!!!
I just luved it gal...
Mind blowing!!!!!!
i mean i cn never think of sumthing sooo inovative!!!!
HATS OFF 2 alll of u!

The awards section was d best!!!!
D BEST !!!!

gAL...
i really needed dis...
as was really vry depressed!!!

Thnx alot!!!!!
Edited by coolfizzy - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Extremely Outstanding and Superb work by everyone...

Each of u deserve a round off aplous...Hats off to u guys... every section was awesome...loved it πŸ‘
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Excellent work everyoneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good work Srushti⭐️
Banner is excellent Shruti⭐️
For everyone⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woohoo..πŸ‘what a newletter best in this whole forum I am sure.😍.Wish ther ewas a contest..we would surely win among all..Yahoo what talent we have in here..I am so proud of thsi FORUM..& all our members ..be it new or coolbies..everyone is so sweet & understanding..God Bless all..GUYS WE HAVE DONE IT..Hip Hip Hurray..har hat MAHADEV..!!πŸ₯³Every segment is just awesome..!!πŸ‘
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent newsletter! You are really great! And you've made a thing seemed impossible - filled in the gap of missing epis on weekend! Great job!