Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

Oh. *light pings in head*  one of those games.  My one was more fun.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Mhm.  It was πŸ˜† I do draw penises and vaginas from time to time..Incorporate them in my word. πŸ˜ƒ
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Going to bed now!! good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams!! πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail
I'm going to go read my novel now.. Bye bye. Good night. So freaking hot in this room πŸ€’ Take care . Love you πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail
FREEEDDDOOOMMM !! Must do my freedom dance Oh yeah ! Oh yeah !! πŸ˜† Got a 97 in Sociology's final (It was the shortest and most easiest exam ever!!). 85 in Latin final. Chemistry was easy but I guessed on some cuz i was running out of time. Overall, I have A's in most classes ..But I still don't know my Math final score or the class grade. That's the one I'm most worried about  🀒 Anyway ! I'm out of school AT LAST. 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kids!!

I haven't abandoned you!!
New headteacher is being a royal pain in the arse so I have no time to relax. I am looking forward to half term so much right now!!!!

Anyhoo need to go now. I have the kitchen to clean, a shower to have and get a bit of sleep before the whole boring routine starts all over again!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Going to be gone to the grad ceremony of my friend..If I can find a ride πŸ˜† and then on to the party πŸ˜ƒ So can't be here today, sorry ! Love you all . Take care. Bye πŸ€—
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OK. So I shall just walk around this big ole space by myself.  Catch you all later.

llSerenityll thumbnail
Hello. Anyone here? πŸ˜Š Had the time of my life last night at the party !πŸ˜ƒ Wait, that sounded wrong.πŸ˜† Edited by llSerenityll - 11 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Hello. Anyone here? πŸ˜Š Had the time of my life last night at the party !πŸ˜ƒ Wait, that sounded wrong.πŸ˜†

How wrong?  You had fun.  What more do you want? πŸ˜Š  Glad you had a good time.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

How wrong?  You had fun.  What more do you want? πŸ˜Š  Glad you had a good time.

Pretty wrong. As if I had gotten laid at the party or somethingπŸ˜† Nothing more. !! None of us cried, good thing. πŸ˜ƒ But it was pretty sad. I'm glad too ..Needed some fun !! So how's your mom?