Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #16 [Invites Only] - Page 4

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: llSerenityll

Pretty wrong. As if I had gotten laid at the party or somethingπŸ˜† Nothing more. !! None of us cried, good thing. πŸ˜ƒ But it was pretty sad. I'm glad too ..Needed some fun !! So how's your mom?

Still in hospital I am afraid.  Such is her health that she will be in and out.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Still in hospital I am afraid.  Such is her health that she will be in and out.  

Yeah well, she's getting old. Cut her some slack. We will all be doing hospital rounds when we get old.  πŸ˜›
Xarina thumbnail

Yeah well, she's getting old. Cut her some slack. We will all be doing hospital rounds when we get old.  πŸ˜›

Old is one thing.  But not even bothering to learn the language is worse.  Half the time she is hungry because she cannot interact with the domestics.  Have had to leave instructions with them this time and if she kicks up a fuss then tough.  They had to lock down the doors because she kept insisting on leaving.  Sorry if it sounds like I am being tough but I have been running round after her all week.  Even spent a whole night in the hospital and then go onto work a couple of hours later.  
Don't mind me.  i am just cranky.  promise not to do it again.😊
llSerenityll thumbnail

Old is one thing.  But not even bothering to learn the language is worse.  Half the time she is hungry because she cannot interact with the domestics.  Have had to leave instructions with them this time and if she kicks up a fuss then tough.  They had to lock down the doors because she kept insisting on leaving.  Sorry if it sounds like I am being tough but I have been running round after her all week.  Even spent a whole night in the hospital and then go onto work a couple of hours later.  
Don't mind me.  i am just cranky.  promise not to do it again.😊

That's true. Makes it harder on you to keep translating. Haha nah, it's really fine. I understand.
Xarina thumbnail

That's true. Makes it harder on you to keep translating. Haha nah, it's really fine. I understand.

So school is out now is it Ahlam.  What are you going to do with yourself?  I remebered you said that you would be going on some tour.  Is that right?
llSerenityll thumbnail

So school is out now is it Ahlam.  What are you going to do with yourself?  I remebered you said that you would be going on some tour.  Is that right?

Yup !! I've been reading πŸ˜› Yeah but that's only for 3 days in Canada..In july . I'll be writing my essay again to make improvements. I went to a wedding last night and wow, did they know how to have fun ! Everyone was dancing..even old people. Definitely put me to shame while I sat there sipping on starbucks coffee. πŸ˜†In my defense, I had my former summer school (in the mosque) teacher there and she had even stopped my step mom from going so I was pretty sure she wouldn't let me go. If she hadn't been there, I would've been grinding with some of those hotties for sure. πŸ€£ Felt like heaven there with all those guys in dress shirts or suits 😍 πŸ˜‰
Xarina thumbnail

Yup !! I've been reading πŸ˜› Yeah but that's only for 3 days in Canada..In july . I'll be writing my essay again to make improvements. I went to a wedding last night and wow, did they know how to have fun ! Everyone was dancing..even old people. Definitely put me to shame while I sat there sipping on starbucks coffee. πŸ˜†In my defense, I had my former summer school (in the mosque) teacher there and she had even stopped my step mom from going so I was pretty sure she wouldn't let me go. If she hadn't been there, I would've been grinding with some of those hotties for sure. πŸ€£ Felt like heaven there with all those guys in dress shirts or suits 😍 πŸ˜‰

Some people just don't know how to have fun and ruin other peoples' fun.  😑  That makes me so angry. My parents and their friends were the exact same.  I literally grew up with the taliban of NW london.  The keep contacting me asking to come to one religious thing after another but I think about it and go Nah! 😊 I am on my last 3/4 of my story before I present the first draft.  I keep re writing again and again trying to get it right.  Might get it finished tonight or tomorrow.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Some people just don't know how to have fun and ruin other peoples' fun.  😑  That makes me so angry. My parents and their friends were the exact same.  I literally grew up with the taliban of NW london.  The keep contacting me asking to come to one religious thing after another but I think about it and go Nah! 😊 I am on my last 3/4 of my story before I present the first draft.  I keep re writing again and again trying to get it right.  Might get it finished tonight or tomorrow.

I know right !! I made a vow to myself to dance my ass off at my bro's wedding. Let's see who stops me ! πŸ˜† I was pretty angry. I don't like sitting there and getting bored when I could be doing something fun. Lol ! My friend's mom that moved use to do that a lot. Aww really? I'm so excited to read it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Xarina thumbnail

I know right !! I made a vow to myself to dance my ass off at my bro's wedding. Let's see who stops me ! πŸ˜† I was pretty angry. I don't like sitting there and getting bored when I could be doing something fun. Lol ! My friend's mom that moved use to do that a lot. Aww really? I'm so excited to read it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

It has been so quiet here.  I think the good weather is keeping the others from here.  I am going to need some feed back on it so I will email it to you if you want.  I keep trying to change the end scenario.πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail

It has been so quiet here.  I think the good weather is keeping the others from here.  I am going to need some feed back on it so I will email it to you if you want.  I keep trying to change the end scenario.πŸ˜†

Lol.  πŸ˜† Sure thing. As long as I'm not speechless, I should be able to give you some constructive feedback.πŸ˜› Oh wow. Very indecisive huh?