Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Lol.  πŸ˜† Sure thing. As long as I'm not speechless, I should be able to give you some constructive feedback.πŸ˜› Oh wow. Very indecisive huh?  

Fraid so.  I have had to lay off the steam.  I just felt sorry for my characters.  You know how desperately I want people to find love.  But I have to stick with the original plan.😊
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Fraid so.  I have had to lay off the steam.  I just felt sorry for my characters.  You know how desperately I want people to find love.  But I have to stick with the original plan.😊

Well you can't rid the steam queen of steam !πŸ˜† Yeah its okay. They'll find love after the story πŸ˜›
Xarina thumbnail

Well you can't rid the steam queen of steam !πŸ˜† Yeah its okay. They'll find love after the story πŸ˜›

I am writing it and I am hurting.😭  I am such a wuss!!πŸ˜†  Anyhoo.  any news of the others.  I know that Rupal is out of state at a wedding and then she will be visiting relatives.
llSerenityll thumbnail

I am writing it and I am hurting.😭  I am such a wuss!!πŸ˜†  Anyhoo.  any news of the others.  I know that Rupal is out of state at a wedding and then she will be visiting relatives.

Aww poor you. It's ok. It's a story . There there πŸ˜†  Nope, no idea !! Lucky her. I want to get out of this state 😭
Xarina thumbnail

Aww poor you. It's ok. It's a story . There there πŸ˜†  Nope, no idea !! Lucky her. I want to get out of this state 😭

At least you are in the US.  I have no chance of visiting.  As far as I know my surname is on the no entry list for the US for some reasonπŸ˜•  and after recent events I very much doubt that they will ever lift it.πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail

At least you are in the US.  I have no chance of visiting.  As far as I know my surname is on the no entry list for the US for some reasonπŸ˜•  and after recent events I very much doubt that they will ever lift it.πŸ˜†

Then I'm safe yay πŸ˜†What did you do hmm? Get a american pilot laid? πŸ˜›
Xarina thumbnail

Then I'm safe yay πŸ˜†What did you do hmm? Get a american pilot laid? πŸ˜›

🀣  I think if I had done that then the no fly list would have to be altered to the no land list.
llSerenityll thumbnail

🀣  I think if I had done that then the no fly list would have to be altered to the no land list.

Oh, very sure about your skills aren't you? πŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail

Oh, very sure about your skills aren't you? πŸ˜†

I have had no complaints so farπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Hi Fahima.  πŸ˜ƒ How you doing?