Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

Hi Fahima.  πŸ˜ƒ How you doing?

Hello! im good.. you? went to do some shopping and get some gifts for my friends - their b'days... and then watched a cricket match the rest of the day! πŸ˜† Anyway what have you been upto?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have had no complaints so farπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ah, I see. Maybe cuz they didn't live to be able to complain. 🀣
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: famzii05

Hello! im good.. you? went to do some shopping and get some gifts for my friends - their b'days... and then watched a cricket match the rest of the day! πŸ˜† Anyway what have you been upto?

Been writing all weekend.  The first draft of my project will be presented either tomorrow or tuesday.  Been trying to keep out of the sun so something good has come about.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Dad is home cuz its Memorial Day. Won't be on today. We're making Tandoori Chicken. It's a big task for us beginners.  πŸ˜† 
Xarina thumbnail
Ok.  Have fun making the tandoori chicken.  Is it really that hard?πŸ˜•
llSerenityll thumbnail

Ok.  Have fun making the tandoori chicken.  Is it really that hard?πŸ˜•

Idk, never made it πŸ˜› Wasn't that hard. Turned out good actually. πŸ˜ƒ Omg, love your sig again and you bet I read that wrong. 🀣
Xarina thumbnail
Yeah, tandoori chicken is not too hard. I have got different variations of making it. I just wanted to try out the siggi and see if people bite. πŸ˜ƒ
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyya Guys, missing you all lots, Hope we all come on insanity in the weekend!! Take Care, i was unable to come for the past few days because i had been revising for exams and also my dad went India yesterday so i couldnt come here. Hope to talk soon!! πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail
 I got straight A's in all my classes with a 3.6 GPA !!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Rank 40 out of 686 students. I'm happy and all but for some reason, I can already hear my dad saying, Why a 3.6? Why not a perfect gpa of 4.0? To which I will have no answer to. πŸ˜”
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

I got straight A's in all my classes with a 3.6 GPA !!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Rank 40 out of 686 students. I'm happy and all but for some reason, I can already hear my dad saying, Why a 3.6? Why not a perfect gpa of 4.0? To which I will have no answer to. πŸ˜”

πŸ˜† Typical Asian dad syndrome.  You could be in the top 5 even and he would probably say the same.  But as always, I am proud of you.  Well done.πŸ˜ƒ