Punar Vivah

PV official Twitter/FB Update Corner :Pg 15 * 10/13

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Friends .. GC's official twitter account has been verified by the man himself. This thread will be updated regularly with his tweets related to the show only . 

Also Krathika Sengar is quite active on her Facebook .. will post her status updates  too here along with PV official wall updates . 

I will update the  thread and edit the title with the page number when I post the latest news here onward .  

Gurmeet's Tweets :

My free time consists of the time between 2 shots... -  4:36 AM - 31 May 

Holiday??? Nooo am shooting today also.. For todays episode. Hellofa stuck man. -     4:19 AM - 31 May 1

Addicted to angry bird game on my free time. Can't get enuf of it -  5:43 AM - 30 May 12 

Rumba zumba salsa I know nothing. I wish to learn. Thanks that I m ur inspiration. I m honoured!   10:57 AM - 24 May 12

Shooting in filmcity... Near debina... Chidiyaghar set.. Love these days.. When u can take a proper lunch lunch break..  6:31 AM - 22 May 12

Pushkar is a beautiful place 12 km from ajmer. So mesmerised by the beauty wud like to share. Soon on our blog .   4:41 AM - 18 May 12 

Was in ajmer shariff today with debina. Our first visit. May peer baba shower all of u with his blessings. Love u all.    10:45 AM - 16 May 12  

One request pl don refer to any other I'd's of mine apart from this. This is me. I don want u to be conned. 1:29 PM - 15 May 12

Super duper tired. hv tried giving my best. Guys its upto u now to see. M myself anxious to see.  3:17 PM - 14 May 12 

Getting to do some action after long. Thing tat I love to do. This time for punar vivah.   4:30 AM - 14 May 12 

Finally brushing my hand at action again. I loovee. For pv this time. 4:29 AM - 14 May 12

Thanku guys nd girls for liking my performance in gr8 award. Shortly following some more like d same. M exploring mahslf in dance now.  10:20 AM - 6 Mar 12

Ys last year with my ex heroine this year with my current heroine , m performing holi spcl. Show must go on. ... Do watch    5:13 AM - 4 Mar 12

It feels great to get bk to shooting... Though intermittently... Though I know its a bit fast after my last... I can't sit idle..  11:08 AM - 12 Feb 12 

Had such a hectic and new kinda day.. Shot on train from mrng 3.30. Amazing tired nd how!!  6:01 AM - 3 Feb 12

Wish me luck for punar vivah. My new nxt venture. Preparation in full swing  9:45 AM - 13 Jan 12 

**************************************************************************************************

Krathika Sengar's FB updates 

So want to do sum action bt for now just sitting n watching Gurmeet(yash ji)doin it as my character AARTI doesnt allow me to... Miss jhansi ki raani... But yes Gurmeet is doin a fab job... Guys watch out for dis power packd episode... Love u all...!!  ( May 14,2012 )

*****************************************************************************************************

Papa Dubey ( Amit Singh Thakur) tweeted  on 5/16  πŸ˜ƒ

YIPPPEEE !!!!!!!!! Punar Vivaah num 1 on ZEE tv... also num 1, 10.30pm slot... Congrats to all us... lets ROCK... CHEERS!!!!!!!

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow excellent thread...😊
waiting for his next tweet 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Deepss thanks for making this post ..It was much needed since its now confirmed that its GC's original twitter account πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Cant wait to see his action sequence in PV finally 😍😍😍😍😍
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for this thread Deeps. 😳This was really needed, now that his twitter account has been confirmed. 
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u dear for this thread...!waiting for the next tweet...!nw eagerly waiting for his action in PV...!
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG love these msgs. He is extremely adorable and tonic for survival 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
 Punar Vivah official Wall Status update corner 

Paridi was unavailable in the house when Ansh went missing. Do you think she cares for Scindia family?  5/14/2012

Will Aarti's behaviour be same with Yash, after they find Ansh?

Do you think Aarti has lost trust in Yash? Since he promised to take the responsibility of Ansh!

Has Aarti set up a barrier for other family members towards Ansh because she feels their efforts are insincere?

Do you think the poor lady will aid her husband in his decision of extortion in return for Ansh?

How many of you think that Gayatri does not treat Ansh as her grandson?

Do you think Senior Scindia is worried for his dignity in society or he is really concerned about Ansh?

Will Yash and Aarti come closer emotionally in their quest to search Ansh?

Buaji says, Beta khoya hai uska bhabhi, suna nahi? Usne wohi kahaa. Is she trying to add fuel in the fire?

Yash says,"Bina vishwas ke toh ek family mein saath rehna naa mumkin hai Aartiji!" What is Yash trying to communicate to Aarti?

Do you think Aarti is over possessive about Ansh or is it just a mother's love?

Do you think Pratik with his ability to convince every family member help solve Ansh and Aarti's problems in the family?

Yash says "Kab tak Aartiji aap uskey ungli thamey rahengi? Chodiye Ansh ko, tabhi woh chalna seekh paayega, aage badh payega." Do you think Yash is doing right or you support Aarti?

Yash says," Aarti ji aap meri betiyon ka itna khayal rakti hai toh aap hi bataye main aapke bete ke liye galat faisla kaise kar sakta hoon? Maine jo bhi kiya Ansh ke bhalai ke liye kiya" Do you think Aarti believes Yash?

Yash changes Ansh's school without consulting his wife Aarti. Do you think, a husband should consult his wife before taking such decisions in a remarriage?

Bua says, "Berang Zindagi mein rang aa jaye toh bada mazaa aata hai. Hai nah?" Will Bua make things difficult for Aarti by such taunts?

Do you think Vidhi understands the problems of Aarti? Will she be a good support for Aarti?

Yash has taken the responsibility of Ansh. Do you think he took this decision because Ansh got punished?

Gayatri says, "Iskey school mein computer nahi sikhatey hai kya''. Do you think Ansh should also go in a school where Payal and Palak go?

Gayatri says "Ansh ke saath jo bhi kiya tha uske bhavishya ko sochkar kiya tha." Do you think Gayatri really means it?

Payal and Palak discuss among themselves, "Aaj humney dadi ko bolke Ansh ko punish karwaya nah? Abhi dekh nayi mummy hum logo ko dateyegi aur punish bhi karwayegi." Do you agree such thinking arose because Aarti is a step mother?

Is it the time for Aarti to seriously think over to bring Ansh's naughtiness into control?

Gayatri locks Ansh in a dark room saying, "Anushasan mein rakhna ho toh bachchon ke saath sakti barakni hi padti hai." Do you think this act of her was right?

Senior Scindia says,"Dekh lena ye ladka hi in dono ko ek dusro ke kareeb leke ayega''. Do you agree with him?

Will Yash have a soft corner for Aarti after seeing the way she is taking care of his daughters Payal and Palak?

Aarti is trying to mix up with her new family. Will this help Yash to forget Arpita and accept Aarti completely?

Do you think Payal & Palak likes Aarti now?

Do you feel that communication between Yash and Aarti is appropriate or you want to see them interacting more?

Senior Scindia says, "Bacchon ke parvarish ke liye aanushashan bahut zaroori hai."Do you agree with him ?

Gayatri says,"Kisi par ungli uthane se pehle apne bacche ke lakshan dekhlo. Samjhi?" Do you think Gayatri should have atleast given a patient ear to what Aarti had to say?

Aarti says, "Zamana bahut badal gaya hai. Aur zamane ke saath saath hamey hamari soch bhi badalni chahiye.Bachhon ko palne ka tareeka bhi badalna chahiye" Do you agree with Aarti?

Aarti has decided to take the responsibility of Palak and Payal. Are you with Aarti? Share your views!

Yash thinks, ''Mere baccho ka kitne pyaar se khayal rakh rahi hai Aartiji. Mujhey unhe thanks kehna chahiye''. Do you think Yash will also take care of Ansh similarly?

Aarti says, "Palak aur Payal ke school mein joh Parents- Teachers meeting hai, usmein mujhe bhi chalna hoga aap ke saath" Do you think Aarti is going for parents meet just because Gayatri says so?

Ansh says,"Sorry Naye Papa.Sorry Dadi.Promise aage se main aise nahi karunga.Hamesha good boy rahunga." Do you think Ansh is gradually getting used to the new household?

Aarti thinks to herself, "Kitna pyaar karte hai Yash ji apni patni se. Isiliye toh, abhi tak unke saari yaadon ko kitna sambhalkar aur sehejkar rakha hai." Should belongings of one's ex- husband or wife be kept as a remembrance even after one gets remarried? Share your views.

Will Yash make things comfortable for Aarti after marriage?

Will Yash's daughters, Palak and Payal accept Aarti as their mother? What should Aarti do to win their hearts?

Will Aarti prove to be an ideal bahu when she is always being compared to Yash's first wife Arpita?

Is Aarti lenient towards Ansh's naughtiness?According to you, what should she do to make Ansh a disciplined child?

What do you think, will Yash and Aarti come closer to each other because of the kids?

Aarti says,"Main zindagi bhar unke iss jhoot ko puri tarah se chupane ki koshish karungi.Aap logon ka sar sharam se nahi jhukne doongi.Chahe uske liye main apne aap se aankh na mila paoo." Is a lie especially involving a remarriage good to be hidden for the fear of losing a good prospect?

Gayatri says,"Jitni jaldi ho sake apni purani soch badal do.Ek bade gharane ki bahu ki tarah sochna shuru kar do.Yehi hum sab ke liye accha hoga." Should Aarti change her behaviour keeping in mind now that she is a Scindia Parivaar's bahu?

Do you think Gayatri is harsh on Ansh as compared to Palak and Payal?

Gayatri says, "Driver pehle bacchiyon ko school chhodega aur uske baad Ansh ko chhodega." Do you think differentiation between kids in Scindia family has started?

Yash, after seeing the caring attitude of Aarti towards his daughters, thinks to himself, "Dusri shaadi ka mera faisla sirf mere bachchiyon ke bhavishya ke liye tha. Aura ab, mujhey lag raha hai ki mera yeh faisla galat nahi tha." Do you agree with Yash's views?

Yash scolds Ansh for throwing tantrums in front of everyone. Do you think this act of Yash was justified? How would you react if you were in the place of Yash?

The relative in Scindia family gifts Nek to the two daughter-in laws, with Rs.500 for Paridhi and Rs.100 only for Aarti . She justifies her act by saying," Yeh Yash aur Arpita ki dusri shaadi hai." Do you think this discrimination still exists?

Do you think Aarti will be happy in Scindia family with Gayatri ever having issues with her son Ansh?

Do you think Gayatri has soft corner for Paridi? Will she compare Aarti with Paridi?

Sr.Scinida says, "Palak aur Payal ka kya hoga? Unki maa kahan hai? Nayi Arpita ko iss ghar se Yash se,Palak aur Payal se judna hoga. Jaldi se jaldi. Kaise ye tum jano." Is Mr.Scindia sounding rude or a strict disciplinarian?

Aarti is more concerned for her son Ansh. Do you think Yash will misunderstand her that she is not caring towards Payal and Palak?

Do you think Aarti will face problems in the house because of Ansh's naughtiness?

Gayatri says, ''Tumney Dusri Shaadi shayad apne bete ke khushi ke khatir ki hai, lekin ek baat ka khayal rakhna, tumhari is bete ki khushi mere parivaar ke khushi ke beech nahi aani chahiye''. Is she sounding rude here? Or do you think she is right for the wellbeing of the family?

Yash and Aarti still remember their past. What do you think, will they forget it? Or they will live with their past?

Paridi is also new in the house. Do you think Aarti should get along with Paridi and make her friend?

Aarti thinks, "Saarey mard ek jaise jotey hai". According to you, is she thinking so because she is influenced by Mansi? Share your thoughts.

Aarti says, '' Yash ji sach mein bohat acche aur bhale insaan hai'' Will she have good relationship with Yash now?

Yash and Aarti couldn't share with each other the reasons behind their remarriage. What different ways can you suggest to both of them to share their views?

Gayatri says, "Riti Riwaz masti mazzak ke liye nahi hote,unka bhi apna mahatva hota hai!" Do you agree?

Will Aarti's mother-in-law be friendly with her?

Kids will play the important role in bringing Yash and Aarti closer. Agree or disagree?
Do you think Yash and Aarti will live like Husband and wife or like friends?
Do you think Payal and Palak will accept Aarti as their mummy?
Will Yash take care of Ansh the same way he does for his own daughters Payal and Palak?
Yash says ''Ansh Aartiji ke saath, hamare ghar jaayega''. Do you think he is supporting Aarti here?
Aarti says ''Jhoot ki iss buniyaad par baney iss rishtey mein, kaisi khushi bauji''. Do you think she is right in saying so?

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deeps...Thanks for opening this thread...πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aaah thanks Deeps for putting in the FB updates of PV official page as well in this one thread , ..it really helps for all those who might not b checking the official page regularly πŸ˜ƒ...

mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW Deeps! I am amazed at the hard work you put in to assimilate the FB updates. πŸ‘ Thank you so much for this thread again, since I am not on any social networking site. πŸ˜³