Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 14/5 Sati's questions

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sia is having net problem, her back up updater is not reachable, so bear with me.

Daksh is at his worst, continues displaying his arrogance. Prasuti asks him to stop & let Sati go. Rishi Bhrigu too tells him to stop using unpleasant words. Daksh says,Kaal & Mahakaal are my servants today, even Lord Vishnu is my protector today. What can that Shiv do to me.

Sati comes back to answer Daksh, tells him it is a duty of a daughter to respect peace & respect of his father. Daksh continues  his insulting talks. Everyone present there are disapproving this. Nandi is angry too. Sati can not bear further, refuses to hear Shivji's insult, asks everyone present  there why are they quiet, isn't Mahadev's insult your insult too. Asks Brhmaji, why is he present here? Is he defeated due to his love for his son. Brhmaji says he is helpless at the rules made by him, when the son takes over the responsibality of the family his father can only give him advice, to act according to that or not is upto the son. Your pitamaha is helpless today.

She asks Saraswatiji, she is Goddess of Intelligence why didn't give brain to him to understand. Saraswatiji answers Shivji as Dakshinamurti is the most knowledgable, but where ever Vedas & Yagyas are there she has to be present. Forgive me & please return back.

She asks everyone present, that she wants to understand the relation between her & the insult she has to bear today. She tells Daksh, she has learned a lot from Shivji what she couldn't in all her life being his daughter.

Daksh says this sanskruti  has taught you everything, you have changed a lot being in Shiv's company. Today everyone is present here due to the love they all have for him. His aaradhya Vishnuji is here because of his promise. Vishnuji gives Lakshmiji a look of, why am I stuck here.

For me you were dead the day you married Shiv & dead people are not invited.

Sati looks at everyone says all the Devi, Devatas will never be freed from the sin of listening to Shiv's insult.

Greeting my Shiv & keeping this fire as witness I am jumping in this yagya fire right now. Prasuti & her sisters stop her. Prasuti asks Vishnuji to do something, who finally tells Sati to stop.

At Kailash Shivji is in meditation, from his forehead from the placement of 3rd eye his angry form comes out, who is burning with anger. In a convo between the angry & calm Shivji. Angry form says my Sati is getting burnt, I'll have to go to help her. Calm form reminds him what about the her kasam (do not come till I have left that palce). Angry form says that kasam will make me loose her forever. It is not for the lover Shiv. Sati has reached the saturation pt of bearing the insult. Calm form says the trinity, Brhma, Vishnu & Mahesh has to maintain the rules of the world. That's why I didn't want to marry Sati, since many Kalpas we were seperate. Sati will have to be complete. Angry form says, If anything happens to Sati there will be destruction. Calm form says Ansh has to reach Purnata ( compeleteness). Sati has to be complete, Akhand Yoga. Let Aadi Shakti try for the last time. Angry form says if Sati's body is not able to carry Aadi Shakti's power then? Calm form says then every thing will be over, there will be destruction. The angry form goes back in the 3rd eye position.

Precap: Sati as the Aadi Shakti, in her angry form says, because of your ignorance & ego, I am leaving this body with the Yoga shakti. Now you will have to bear Shiv's anger, not only you but the entire Sansar prajapati Daksh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for the update..
im so glad that they are showing Sati manifest herslef in Adi Shakti...ab Daksh ki Khair nahi!
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im so happy that the CVs have decided to end Sati's character with self-immolation through Adi-shakti's yogic fire!! πŸ‘
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the super-fast update... why is this scene being dragged so much? for over a week now! so final scene with sati tomorrow? then come the Rudra!
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh! Minaxi u r super fast.. lovely... thanks for the WU😊.. i m sooo happy finaly CV's has showed some actual facts...πŸ˜ƒ they listened to u Minu...
epi ws too good... awesome acting by Mouni and Surender ji...
But 2morw wll be a DHAMAKEDAR epi...Daksh wl be punished..so excitedπŸ˜ƒ
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
it was a very good episode.mouni was awesome today.she proved dat she can do any role,however tough it is.she is fit to do parvati's role too.if cvs cast someone else for the role then it will be their big loss.
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey awesome and fast update...m really sorry for not being able to reply you..i dint knw my pm inbos was filled and m not used to using scraps:/...i wish i could update and help...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks...

Cant to wait to see... Glad that they didnt drag the episode with Sati's Q&A sessions!!
xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...your are darling and awesomest person...i was dying to know whts gonna happen...