Balika Vadhu

BV-Written Update-14th May 2012

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyooo 

yar JIYOOO Thum 

You got the honor of doing written update for the 1000th episode YAY!!
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Jyo,

Kidhar thi tu, we missed you in the other thread!
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res😊

Edited
-------------------------------

Jyo...congratulations for being the updater of 1000 episode!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and thanks a lot for the quick update!

i want to know the TRP of this episode now...i am sure it would be one of the highest TRP wala episode😳...absolutely loved the new Guy...i have only one word to say is perfect..he is just PERFECT!!😍 his entry was perfect...though it was too filmy...but anandi's life is also not less than a film...right!?πŸ˜‰

it was a fabulous episode...i smiled and cried at the same time!πŸ˜›...thank u thank u thank u sooo much CVs for gifting us so nice surpriseπŸ€—
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Jyo,

Kidhar thi tu, we missed you in the other thread!

priya,i was writing update re,jul was busy so i got the honors of updating the 1000th episodeeπŸ˜ƒ-that too with the πŸ˜‰dashing khadoosπŸ˜†..you guys started naa abb mein bhi aa gayi..πŸ˜ƒ
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woohooo finally a knight shining SUV for our damsel!! Poor thing has been in distress and alone for a long time now..a happily ever after is long due for Anandi!!
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks for such nice and quick update... I was starving for this since morning... What a dhamaka episode...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I am all happy with Anandi's happiness...
They way dadisa flashbacked past moments of Avika I loved that, CVs didn't forget that angel that makes BV the most adorable serial... I was all teared at that scene...
And none the less, shandaar entry by Shiv... Chachu tou khala k sath achay lagtay thay (JPSYA) but idhar tou collector sb ka rang hi or hay... he become more dashing, more handsome and more strong than his old serial... I hope Cvs will create a nice track for our Sarpanchsa and Collector sa...
And CVs please don't forget to show rotting in the hell that stupid Katora Couple and maza hi ajaye jo yeh sab newspapers and TV par dekh kar Pizza madamn ko aag lag jaye... or jaggo tou aajkal farigh TV k hi darshan kar raha hay tou please show his jealousy...😈😈😈
And yes, Congrates for the milestone of 1000 episode...πŸ₯³
Edited by Noureen_Ansari - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hayee..jyo baby!!
rocking episode u got to wu...
lovely episode..bv rocks..ShivAn rocks...

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Thanks for the update... It was an amazing episode
andv thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.

Super awesome episode. Have to begin with appreciating the CVs for their choice of Sidharth Shukla. He looked just so perfect for Pratyusha and perfect for the role too. Loved his entry. Better than the helicopter idea, so similar to the story narrated by A to the kids.

So nice to see Avika and Bhairavi too in this episode, albeit in the title track. Feel so bad that the scene between A and Shiv ended so soon 😭. Any way the precap was also so good. He looked really great flaunted by his body guards making his entry into the ceremony. I cannot wait for DS to start picturing him in all her imaginary dulha avtaars πŸ˜†.

Loved the episode. Kudos CVs for keeping BV alive and interesting even after so many years. πŸ‘