Posted: 11 years ago

Harshad Chopra

Personal Life:
Harshad Chopra is from a little know Gondia district of Maharashtra. His family moved to Pune after he completed his class 12 exams. Harshad's parents never approved of his celluloid dreams so they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad unflinchingly admits, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Television:
Post his studies, Harshad headed to Bombay, successfully auditioned for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of actor Harshad Chopra. Harshad played the role of Karan Srivastav in Mamta. He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character of Cadet Ali Baigh. Harshad joined the cast ofAmber Dhara, as Arshad Mehra, after quitting Left Right Left. Unfortunately, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long as he was reportedly bumped off from the show. Harshad even played the role of Arjun in Kahaani Humaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki. After remaining out of action for a while, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. Currently, Harshad is the playing the role of Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye. Harshad isn't one who sets ambitious goals but goes about his task very astutely. Says he, "I'm not one to make tall claims but I'd believe I'm very much on the right track to achieve my goals."

Achievements:
1. In 2008, Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) award at Star Parivaar Awards.
2. In 2008, Favourite Yogya Jodi award along with Additi Gupta as Heer Prem at Star Parivaar Awards.
3. In 2008, Favourite Yogya Jodi award along with Additi Gupta as Heer Prem at New Talent Awards.
4. In 2009, Favourite Jodi along with Additi Gupta as Heer Maan/Juneja at Star Parivaar Awards.
5. In 2010, Fresh face of the year as Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye at Indian Television Academy Awards.
6. In 2010, Best Actor as Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye at Indian Telly Award.

Birthday:
17th May 1983

Sriti Jha
Personal Life:
Sriti Jha was born in Darbhanga Bihar and then Jha went to modern indian school kathmandu, and later shifted to Delhi where she studied in laxman public schoolsri venkateswara college, and joined the English dramatics society named "Verbum" in 2004. She went on to become the President of the society and got her first main role in aVerbum play titled "Ritual In Blood" 

Television:
She made her television debut  in disney channel hit show Dhoom machao dhoom ,dmd was debut show for many other well known tellywood cast like kinshuk mahajan(bidaai ,ccbm fame) Toral rasputra ( chhoti si zindagi fame ) vikrant massey ( balika vadhu and dharam veer ,baba aisey var dhondo fame ) Her next show in tv was jiya jale in 9x and then shaurya suhani 

It is a story of a brave and good hearted young man, Shaurya, who is unaware that he's the Prince of a royal family and his struggle to regain his kingdom. This fight and struggle is intertwined with his romantic love story with Princess Suhani. It portrays love story of two human beings, who are separated by class and find their way to each others heart. Then in jyoti sriti played the character sudha. In rakt sambandh sriti played as  A visually impaired young girl'sandhya
who fights for justice for her father death
Birthday:
Feb 26 ,1986 

Sriti bio credit:-Yami-

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Credit:  Elysia 

PM if you want to b member 

1)april10 
2)natasha...
3)Tani91
4)manasi_31
5)harshu.sundas
6)KritzanYa.vivu
7)gunjan_roka
8 -Sabz
9)Saraella
10)-Bidzie-
11)-Yami-
12)silky_harshad
13) Soaps1
14)-vandy-
15)harshitfever
16)harshiya
17)kritz.anYa.vivu
18)SunShine_A
19)kkmouli
20)
chandnixxx
21)
may63
22)Deepali88
23)SheIsTheOne
24)  -Maha- 
25) -Lana 
26) cute00ish 
27) minaz296 
28) harshad.diwani 
29) siditi 
30)tweetie19
31)--Sid8--
32)sheet_leher
33)jessiekarthik
34) -Afridimalikk-
35)khota_sikka_sri
36)devina.
37)  ~Serendipity~ 
38)priyalovesyou
39)betty123 
yay we need it nwEdited by betty123 - 11 years ago
New RaghaVi AT. Congrats, ya'll 🥳
Originally posted by betty123

lolzz...i also had to watch it twice...bt bcoz of d echo effect...i cudnt catch her words properly

The echo didn't bother me. I'm used to the echo because of R's beginning scenes. 😉
Originally posted by Elysia

Bas I want Sia to become a bit aggressive when she comes face to face with Viraj. I'm still waiting for her to explode from anger and bitterness over everything she endured...

Given what she did with TFU, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens Ana. But there's still a long way to go for this. 😃
Haan. I mean, she was firm in front of the TPU, but not aggressive, not fierce or fiery. I want her to be that when Viraj comes for her. I want her to show how much she hates him...
Originally posted by Elysia

Haan. I mean, she was firm in front of the TPU, but not aggressive, not fierce or fiery. I want her to be that when Viraj comes for her. I want her to show how much she hates him...

I would love that. Then Viraj would know that he's a monster, not God.

@ Betty: Which siggy?
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

The echo didn't bother me. I'm used to the echo because of R's beginning scenes. 😉

What bothered me was the shock effects... the dramatic tripple frame shots and then squeeze three shots into three frames, etc... uff, and all the flashes... itna typical drama effect tha woh and they didn't use to do that before... it's something new they've started and it ruins the whole scene 🤢 Koi unko bole ke they need to stop with that.