tHENDRAL mONDAY- MAY 14, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jaya Akka for the Lovely Update plus Comments!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Thulasi is worried about Kalyani's future if she get married to MohanπŸ˜•...What if Mohan change again and Padma's tortures...as she know how cruel Padma is for her if she hate someone...Thulasi might not want her friend to undergo the sameπŸ˜•.

New Lav...somehow this new Lav got better chemistry with this GW than the old one...πŸ˜•...and i felt this one is good too as Lav's role...GW ku time is badπŸ˜›...Lav should wave a huge bye bye to her mommy darling...🀒
Nice update!😊

Thulasi, thank you! Btw your initial arguments were a little unacceptable!πŸ₯±

Loved Kalyani's way of convincing Thulasi. πŸ˜‰
Nice tactic for today's youngsters. "Ungalukku samatham illana, nan avana maranthidurein"πŸ˜‰ 

Aha. So Deepaku Kanaghu dhana? appo Praba ku?πŸ˜•Sooruthi a?πŸ˜†

Nitish!!! ⭐️Super!Super!Super! Nice acting! Amulu baby!πŸ€— 

GW Intha aapu pothuma enum konjum venuma?πŸ˜†

Expected the Lav character change, later! Not bad, though! Btw, new lady, tie up your hair! We have already had XXX looose hair for one year!!🀒

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago

Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ...lav and GW fight so true we also liked it...rofl...good entertainment...:P

So it is well proved that T was talking only for K's sake and was not against their love, thinking about M's unpredictable behaviour and Padma's cruelty. What she said about Mohan is somewhat true...the person who slapped his own dad πŸ˜• and Kalyani's answers and consideration for her love and about Mohan and her confidence on Mohan is good too...So finally the way T agreed seeing K's confidence was so good and T(Shru) expressions for the same was just awesome. πŸ‘...And Kalyani's confidence in handling Padma was good too but hope Mohan is just the same even after marrying her. T's consideration about Mohan/Padma is acceptable,after all she has seen Mohan/Padma for years an very well knows about their cruel behaviour too. So lets see how its gg to proceed. ROFL Deepa sollli vaaya close pannal...there she hears Kanagu's name..
So one of T"s frnd for T"s bro and one for TA's frnd...a goood one though...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Prabha unaku CP thaana? πŸ˜†...

Nitish was just awesome today...🀣...i like Nitish character 100% today with his funny gestures towards Lav and GW...Keep it up Nitish...Nitish Maapu GW a saachiputtar...ice bar a thooki vechutan...by saying more than baby Gw is important nu...πŸ˜†...Lav questions towards GW were super when GW tried to stop her...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...lets see if GW will stop Nitish...prob she would...lets see...
Anyways New Lavanya welcome and the artist is good too..somehow i didnt feel that she is making her presence for the first time though its her first episode. She did her job well according to the scene. But if differnce to be seen is bcos, the change has taken place right at the saturation point. An irritating one to slowly changing one...somehow if change is slow with some irritating scenes for lav blending would be perfect...lets see...
Originally posted by shubba

T's consideration about Mohan/Padma is acceptable,after all she has seen Mohan/Padma for years an very well knows about their cruel behaviour too. So lets see how its gg to proceed. ROFL Deepa sollli vaaya close pannal...there she hears Kanagu's name..
So one of T"s frnd for T"s bro and one for TA's frnd...a goood one though...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Prabha unaku CP thaana? πŸ˜†...

Nitish was just awesome today...🀣...i like Nitish character 100% today with his funny gestures towards Lav and GW...Keep it up Nitish...Nitish Maapu GW a saachiputtar...ice bar a thooki vechutan...by saying more than baby Gw is important nu...πŸ˜†...Lav questions towards GW were super when GW tried to stop her...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...lets see if GW will stop Nitish...

Tulasi forgot about how her 'uthamaputhiran' husband (sorry Tamil) changed to evil consequences. So, her arguement that Kalyani should marry someone else better was unacceptable. But thankfully she agreed to their love!

ROFL! Deepa! Though it was just a second! That scene was awesome! Praba than pavam!
Tnx Jeya for the great update!πŸ˜ƒ

Good conversation between Kalyani, Deepa and Thulasi. During prayer heard Deepa ''Kanaku'' Deepa's facial expression was nice to see. So Something Something in Deepa...πŸ˜›

Haha Nitish was today very funny, his entertainment was realy good.πŸ˜†
Funny fight between GW and Lavanya.
This new actress comes she at Azhagi?
All new actors who came were very kind or very common. This time is the new Lavanya very kind.

Thx for the quick update vijayam.

The episode was quite good. T's concern is understandable. Kalyani's points are valid too. Hope Mohan doesn't end up like TA. (He too promised a lot both before and after marriage. But it all ended like words written in water.) Loved the way the lady was shown doing archanai in the name of Kanagu at the end of the scene, it was a nice directorial touch.

Nitheesh aanalum ulaga maaga nadippu saami. πŸ˜› He is doing this purposely to slowly separate Lav from GW I guess. Nothing new to say about GW. She is sick to core. 🀒 What a nasty dialogue she uttered today. "Pillanga paasam pondatti vara varaiikum. Ponnunga paasam purushan varan varaikkumaam". She doesn't want any of her children to live a happy married life. Appa yaarukum kalyanam panni vachrukka koodadhu. Such a self centered woman. Lav didn't decide to go and live separately but instead asked Nitheesh to come and stay with them. Adhukke GW has started feeling insecure. 😑 Lav should have understood her mother's true intentions. But Nit padra kashtam la waste. Lav will continue to dance to her mother's tunes and spoil her life. Good that they have not changed the voice for Lav's character. But the new Lav's expressions are not up to the mark. I wish Neelima quit Chellame instead of Thendral. =(
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks Vijayam for the update!  Very nice job Nit!!!

GW - What goes around comes around. 
Thanks for the update Jeya. Good episode and a very good update. Nice comments :)

As always trio scene was good. Loved T's concerns for K, but I wish she trusted her brother too after he did so much for her. He got beaten by TA so badly but still he did not raise his hand. He was telling her 'paravailla akka'. Then how will he be acting to K to get her love. Of all the best part I liked is the smile on Ds face hearing the name Kanagu. I always route for D and Kangu getting together.

The treat to our eyes did not stop with our favourite trio. Nithish nee ivalavu buthisaliya. Loved the way he acted. Hope to see some funny scenes soon. Last week I was commenting 'I wish Lav tells her mom to give respect to Nit' and my wish came true so soon. Super. Wish we had the same Lav. This girl is doing good. Her acting was impressive. She has beautiful big eyes and they are expressive too. I am sure we will get used to her soon. But still I miss Neelimarani.

GW was disgusting as always. But I hope and wish she falls for Nit's acting and calls him 'mapillai phathinga veetukulla vanga' and makes way for her own appu. Never expected Lav and N getting together will be this enjoyable.

That's a interesting start... Wish there was a promo...
Thanks Vjayam for the lovely updates today!

Fair start for this week...hoping for a good week with more TT.

I always like when we see the trio together.  They are very sweet and cute.  Tulasi's points from her perspective made sense.  Mohan was a troubled boy before and caused a lot of trouble and pain for the family.  It's good he changed now...but we just never know how he will be later on...Kalyani deserves to be happy and deserves a good man...if it's Mohan then both should be happy and Mohan should never go back to his old self.

Tulasi's expressions were nice especially when she said Kalyani is her friend and she cares about her life and when she asked why she is agreeing to all this after knowing about Padma.  Mohan better convince his mother we cannot see another evil mother in law through Padma, one is enough.  

Aww...Deepa...don't worry...love is not too far away for her...the little second where Kanagu's name comes with the BGM was perfect!

Hmmm...new replacement for Lavanya is not bad...but something is missing.  This actress has a different look...the voice is the same...hope she does justice to her role and marks her presence the way Neelima Rani did.

Lol Nitesh!!!  I had on idea this was his plan...very nice...especially the mocking faces the small dance was all good.  Now a days I like Nitesh.  We see a big difference.  I feel the actor who also plays Nitesh is more comfortable and it's cool.

GW's 7th sense is tingling...still doubting Nitesh...but Lavanya supporting Nitesh and disagreeing with her mother was nice.