Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey you still awake? I'm awake cz i'm at home from hstl.
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont know, but only our old rishi or ricky & inshi hi iss show ko dubne se bacha sakte he...
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ab pta ni ye director un dono ko wapas la pata h ya ni samay batayega. Hey have to sign out. Mummy se daant pdegi warna. Bye happy ninni
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari117

Hey you still awake? I'm awake cz i'm at home from hstl.

yes,i m.
I mostly go to bed at 2 am. Bcz of my study i used to it.
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
'unliked' 3 HD related grps on FB😆

ab sirf inshi ka grp bacha hai...wo bhi unlike karna chahti hoon par waha kabhi kabhi sumu ke bade mast foto aate hai😳😳😳
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Sanam-

I know I'm on my own here but what the heck ðŸ˜† I gotta post my two cents!

I'm ROFLing at J's comments on Mr. Brahmacahri Sumer. shaved chest and washboard stomach

🤣

I'm choking on my chocolate bar here!!!

hame bhi hasne ka mauka diya karo...J ke post yaha paste karke😉 sabke mat karna par😲 sirf apne CC list walo ke😆
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[hame bhi hasne ka mauka diya karo...J ke post yaha paste karke😉 sabke mat karna par😲 sirf apne CC list walo ke😆
[/QUOTE]
hey Shruti --- kya hal chal

one post even i  replied
Originally posted by jjkg

Please feel free to ignore - but can anybody point to me why this man is called Hilter and does he deserve the tag that has been defined by Indira so well. Ek bhi khoobi hai is me jo Indira mein hai.

It brings my blood to boil when I see such statements

Ignore now and let the drooling continue. But be advised that the forum may need a "flood" warning because of the drooling.😉

PS:  Funny how we instantly fall so deeply in love with some characters yet for others, they can try proving themselves till cows come home, but will never be accepted😭
J - they cant make this character bring up to the original Hitler.. so the CV will have to bring down the original hitler to his level.
Bold - Completely agree with you. when he was helping her, many stated she doest need help and now we hear a different tune😕 So i think it depends on which person helps😛

and next one which sanam was talking😃, this was J reply,, hope i can post her reply.. if not please let me know i will edit it

Every day we see degradation of Indira at the hand of CVs.  (Rishi is so much a gonner now, only a miracle can save him)

All for what - an arrogant copper, who is corrupt to the boot, but looks good without clothes?

First shot was fired when we  saw Indira's reaction to Sumer. That was so out of character and so shocking!  when people raised alarm, many of us were openly mocked and Sumit's sexuality insulted.

Then came the two following weeks where everyday Indira  was reduced more and more to a brainless twit. A pale shadow of her former self. I wrote so many angry posts after Friday's episode, I even shocked myself that I should feel so much for a fictional character

Then came today's episode.

Ofcourse if each instance is taken in isolation, it can be explained away. But what cannot be explained away is the trend. Indira of past 5 months dos not resemble the character of "Indira" taht is being sketched in front of our very own eyes.

Abs or no abs, washboard stomach and hairless chest or not...NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING should be more important than maintaining Indira's "character" and "stature"

These are my 2c. Few may disagree

Edited to add:  As Indira Rishi deserves the same respect. Now he can switch between Rishi and Ricky given his dual identity, but a man who had such a powerful character graph is reduced to rubbles.  It is completely tragic

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh lol veena ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

i bet jems reply must have really shut some mouths over there

hanuman bhakt my foot the guy looks like he just came out of gym class😆😆
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hellozz

Yesterday the 1st Neev [Brick] has been laid for Sumer and Indira story… if the TRP goes up Rishi can turn negative, go missing, memory loss or dead.

The lines said by Sumer,, "aaj tak Koi Ladki nahin paidha hui jho Sumer singh kho Pigla sakhey"… so definitely he will fall for Indira and later based on TRP if increased then slowly they will develop their Love story.  If this happens I want Rishi story to end now itself from the options given above..

Only this story will not happen if the TRP falls a lot.

Plus Kutumb has only one dialogue and atleast she has said many times.." Yeh Kaanji Aankhen wala Martha kyun nahin"

If TRP reduces… then there is chance of Sumit role or else a different plot  will start after this kidnapping and No idea how important will be Sumit in this show

Bye... other than god no1 can save this show
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
but indira wont fall for him veena

i heard she muttered the dialog that u dont realise someones importance till they are gone she wept for rishi and only keeps dreaming about him through flashbacks

she will never fall for the guy

although i thing that disgusted me yesterday that he wore the same clothes what was worn on the consumation scene🤢
🤢
its like a chappal thrown at inshi fans directly or indirectly
that sumeer is a possible replacement for rishi🤢

veena they wont go with these trps trust me
they are ipl trps its not a steady device tomeasure how trps will be post ipl

if they take that risk well hd can gotta hell

i just want my ricky diwan im sick of rishi and inshi
i want sumit in suits😳
i dont care if he has to go greyshaded either