Smitten by Sumit {Invitees Only} # 11 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
maine kal bhi kaha tha...main aaj wapas kahungi...gadho ke aage been bajake kuch fayda nahi ðŸ˜†

btw i 'unliked' 3 HD pages on FB

inshi ka abhitak nahi kiya...since dey have post some nice pics of sumu😳 par wo bhi kar hi dungi ek din🥱
Originally posted by adiya1

oh lol veena ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

i bet jems reply must have really shut some mouths over there

hanuman bhakt my foot the guy looks like he just came out of gym class😆😆
SHe writes well and very clearly.. but few do not understand and now i am surprised how ratis fan can bear this story they way Indira's character is treated... this itself states that they dont like Sumit.. u know thats the reason y i want inshi pair to be successfull and that y i am wishing though they have destroyed Sumits character.

I am not able to understand few people.  When rishi was helping Indira, they used to say y CV r making him god or y rishi is trying to become god and now the same people want Sumer or any one  to help and support her.  My question is why, and 2nd Radhey.. ofcourse i love radhey and i was very happy he helped her and i wanted the same track.. Now that same few people r happy because some one is supporting Indira..

I am not able to understand what they want.

So i think we can come to conclusion now where the problems lies...

One more onservation few days back,,ek person kha itna jaap kar rahey they though he was completely negative  khi pucho mat... and many used to post in his celebrity thread..now in that celebrity fans sab gayab and no post at all...

But now i see few post in the new entrance celebrity thread.  U know these people r only slowly  destroying the essence of HD and demanding wrong track in IF jsut bec they dont like sumit.

Originally posted by iolahardy

maine kal bhi kaha tha...main aaj wapas kahungi...gadho ke aage been bajake kuch fayda nahi ðŸ˜†

btw i 'unliked' 3 HD pages on FB

inshi ka abhitak nahi kiya...since dey have post some nice pics of sumu😳 par wo bhi kar hi dungi ek din🥱

thats good shru😆😆

what are your thoughts u think they will start as in sumers words a love isshhhtory😉😆😆

sumit must be relaxing so nicely and getting paid for it for sure😆
funny thing they dont risk not showing sumit completely u know they wtill show him in flashbacks😉
the rishi effect

we talk abt TRPs...then y do we allow TRPs to rise? if all inshians stop watching HD till inshi is back...dont u think it will serve as a nice slap for all those who dont want inshi or sumit? but almost every1 watches for one or d other reason. v ourserlves...n nobody else will be responsible if indu marries/ falls for thanedaar since we never showed the channel in the most correct way possible...dat is by not watching & allowing TRPs to fall...dat we do not support this track.
Originally posted by adiya1

but indira wont fall for him veena

i heard she muttered the dialog that u dont realise someones importance till they are gone she wept for rishi and only keeps dreaming about him through flashbacks

she will never fall for the guy

although i thing that disgusted me yesterday that he wore the same clothes what was worn on the consumation scene🤢
🤢
its like a chappal thrown at inshi fans directly or indirectly
that sumeer is a possible replacement for rishi🤢

veena they wont go with these trps trust me
they are ipl trps its not a steady device tomeasure how trps will be post ipl

if they take that risk well hd can gotta hell

i just want my ricky diwan im sick of rishi and inshi
i want sumit in suits😳
i dont care if he has to go greyshaded either
Mels - Serious hope what u tell comes true.. but if they make RIcky negativity.. that is also a falll to us.. i want him to be strong but with a very nice backup role.. yes Dress is one the important, bec every time the poor boy end up in one clothes for weeks together... now the latest he is stuck with that sherwani.. my poor baccha
veena in every forum there are people like that who dont actual watch the show but are intent on destroying it for others
and i keep as far away from them as possible😆 they sicken me 🤢

but dont worry i doubt about a triangle because of abhinavs return to EHMMBH
i think they are showing these hugs and all for cheap trills🤢 u know hormones go running
there are no inshi moments so they have to substitute for something
but trps are not in our hands na shru its only those guys that have those trp meters in thier houses
i wish i had it
Originally posted by iolahardy

we talk abt TRPs...then y do we allow TRPs to rise? if all inshians stop watching HD till inshi is back...dont u think it will serve as a nice slap for all those who dont want inshi or sumit? but almost every1 watches for one or d other reason. v ourserlves...n nobody else will be responsible if indu marries/ falls for thanedaar since we never showed the channel in the most correct way possible...dat is by not watching & allowing TRPs to fall...dat we do not support this track.

Shruti - Few people who r Net savvy people will not help bec here most people watch online, but the Netty SAvy people r the face for this channel and production house.

It depends how much we talk about our favourite in big sites like SBS, IF, Channels FB etcc

U know more than the Production house  what is negativity for our show. All the site mentioned above, though Mayur fans never watch this show.. they still keep on spearding negativity of this show.
i know right that same sherwani for 2 weeks and torn nonetheless
looks like red is a horrible colour for him

the cvs are really torturing us i wanted to see ricky for such a damn long time and i get zilch zero😡
but all the so called indira fans get love interests upon love interests🤢
maine to chod di ye serial...jisko jiske saath dikhana hai dikhao😆

bechara sumu...kis garbage mein fas gaya hai😭