BALH:Written Update 14 May 2012

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
excellent. priya should say 51% of everything that neharika, sid and ayesha haveEdited by KBCFan - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great update!  Thanks dear!  Yeah!!!

PK should come sooon to KM.  But, she has also to be very careful that NK does not brand her a gold digger, because she is going to name a price to come back!  uhhh, what do the creatives have in their heads who know?
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
yayeee me on pg one of my Mrs.D
will come tomorrow and comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
okie am back๐Ÿ˜ƒ...have got to go for work in about half hour but am not offering myself to become mince meat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so here goes my thoughts๐Ÿ˜› first of all lovely update Zubes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ nice to see the "Zuby touch" after a long time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† "Knight in maange hue kapde to the rescue of the well fed cow...i mean Ayesha"๐Ÿคฃ
so the Sharmas are still in mourning๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข and nutz came visiting okie i have been missing a lot these days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sowwie maria๐Ÿ˜” been busy ...niharika does understand that only a Kapoor can run the Kapoor business๐Ÿ˜› thank heavens for that i can't believe she said that to the face of Sid๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that he was "NO KAPOOR"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Aww devdas golu locks himself in his room and misses his missus๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but Maris is right๐Ÿ˜ณ he does not look like he has been grieving for 3 days ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† chalo i think i can explain that๐Ÿ˜›... our golu suffers from OCD (Obssessive Compulsive Disorder) so even when he is depressed he shaves, does his hair, arranges his sheets on the bed and then grieves for his wifey๐Ÿ˜ƒ...yeh hota hai maris๐Ÿ˜ณ 
now back to the epi๐Ÿ˜† everyone comes knocking on golu's door but don't remember the password "Pippu is back" ๐Ÿ˜› but Niharika the rat tries to pull a fast one by using golu's other weakness "Dadi is ill" par after hearing what Ram has to say it is she who turns ill๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ... Ram does a Zuby ๐Ÿ˜› folds his hands across his chest, taps feet๐Ÿ˜•...na stomps foot๐Ÿ˜› and says "I want my wifey back or you and your stock can take a walk"  Niharika realises it takes more than a man๐Ÿ˜ƒ it takes a Pippu๐Ÿ˜ณ or a forklift๐Ÿ˜› to move Ram๐Ÿ˜ณ and she decides it is time to call her dear bahu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

THE CALL
My favourite part of the epi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Yippie do yippie dee yippie dum dum my pippu was back in full form๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ right from the "Pairi pauna mummji" to the "i will be late for my evening walk"๐Ÿคฃ SUPERBโญ๏ธ 
Niharika indeed looked like the wind had gone from her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† when she heard Pippu was catching up on her fav shows๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kyonki our golu watches only cricket and animals๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ awww and she had to bring up golu's snoring๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sakshi was too good in this scene and i wish they just go about with this cat and mouse game between the two instead of the leap๐Ÿคข it would be fun to watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Pippu takes a good dig at nih saying they have to meet some place nice with a bemused Viks watching and smiling๐Ÿ˜ณ and loved the way she agreed to see her and compared her to golu saying she was much like him "ziddi" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so we are in for a treat tom๐Ÿ˜› let us see how she handles this situation.

Loved the interaction between Viks and Pips๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Viks was great with his expressions especially while Pippu was giving her Mummyji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† a hard time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Neha does not have much to do i guess so they are packing her off to her mayka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

It was great fun to see Pippu in a ruthless mood taking advantage of Niharika's predicament, she knew her MIL could ill afford to forsake the empire Ram had built and would have to succumb to her demands. Fingers crossed and hope she strikes the right deal with her. 

Love ya Zubes and thanks for the wonderful update...remember am here for you๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Maria๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† don't glare will come for you too...atleast for one of the days๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by chithoo - 11 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You So Much For The Nice Update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Expecting The Deal To Be Good One ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I just hope that Priya is very careful while making the deal, Nih can later play this card against her. CVs please do not separate our couple,๐Ÿ˜• I really hope CVs keep some sense in the story and keep continuity. I really did not like Priya's insensitive approach to ram's condition, thats not our Priya, Priya that we know is madly in love with Ram too, how can CVs  mess up her character.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Devdas Ram - ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
A well fed Ayesha - ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
wind goes out of Nih & her botoxed jaw - ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Only Priya Ram Kapoor can run Ram Kapoor - ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!

CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE EPISODE ๐Ÿ˜›

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail