Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU-14'5'12-Raj saves d day,Rohit out of ViRa Life

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update sahasra...😊 Happy that Raveena used her brain...👍🏼 As i said in EDT, she should have been the gold medalist..😛😆 hope rohit is out of it and doesn't create any more trouble. Want to see a charming, enthusiastic , funny vikram back..😳 Rest of the episode, i have nothing to say..🤢🤢 I would stay on Mute like how kunal was today..
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Thanks for the update sahasra...😊 Happy that Raveena used her brain...👍🏼 As i said in EDT, she should have been the gold medalist..😛😆 hope rohit is out of it and doesn't create any more trouble. Want to see a charming, enthusiastic , funny vikram back..😳 Rest of the episode, i have nothing to say..🤢🤢 I would stay on Mute like how kunal was today..

😆😆So she saved all her intelligence till now to back fire Rohit's plan today.Yh me too want old bindaas Vicky back,missing him.Today I was prepared for worst but it didn't turn out to be like what I expected.Lets give sometime to cvs seems they are trying to do some damage control n we'll see our Kunal Chopra back in action very soon.
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

o she saved all her intelligence till now to back fire Rohit's plan today.Yh me too want old bindaas Vicky back,missing him.Today I was prepared for worst but it didn't turn out to be like what I expected.Lets give sometime to cvs seems they are trying to do some damage control n we'll see our Kunal Chopra back in action very soon.

I also think, its a damage control mode for the CVs..else no need to end their track so soon..I think they are changing tracks..which si a good thing but it will take them some time atleast to fix things..it cant be done in one episode...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

😆😆So she saved all her intelligence till now to back fire Rohit's plan today.Yh me too want old bindaas Vicky back,missing him.Today I was prepared for worst but it didn't turn out to be like what I expected.Lets give sometime to cvs seems they are trying to do some damage control n we'll see our Kunal Chopra back in action very soon.

Thanks Sahasra for the WU. It was as bad today as you were fearing it to be on Friday. 

We all heard what Raj Said today Women are not capable of handling the situation right so men of the house should take control and try to get hold of the situation now. If we go by his dialog, Siddhi's isn't able to handle the situation correctly so Kunal should take control and and handle i from his point of view and capacity. Lets see If Raj's dialogs were really about what we are all interpreting it to be? Lets certainly hope so because it's about time Kunal Chopra shows who is the boss here.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
finally ViRa had Rohit chapter closed...

thanks for the awesome update..
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update sahasra, I'm happy that ViRa problem is solved for now.. No comments on the rest of the episode.. Waiting for Kunal to come back to form..!!Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
thanx alot for the update sahasra...epi was boring .but i feel kunal's silence has a deep meaning ..nd he will be bak in foucs soon..lets see to wat extent i am right..
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 😃
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the WU doc ji...
i missd last part as there was power-cut here...
kunu was a silent spectator...aww cnt watch him like dat