Amrit Manthan

WU 14th May 2012 *Nimrit leaves for Pag phere*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Heeyy.. I thought I'll give you guys a written update since I don't see any.. I will try to continue that till then enjoy this..πŸ˜› for all those who don't know me.. I'm Pulwasha..

Written Update

• Amrit talks to the jailer and asks about Beeji.. she tells him to torture her like anything while Amrit's mom enters the room and she hangs up.. she makes an excuse that she was telling the jailer to take care of beeji.. she says the court is closed for 3 days.. Everybody is concerned for Raajmata while Amrit says she will take care of everything and makes an evil face 😈
  • Nimrit is doing pooja in her in laws and saying Gayatri Mantra.. Agam who is sleeping is disturbed by this also his father (ganju πŸ˜†).. Nimrit finishes her pooja and gives the prasad and aarti to her MIL.. MIL blesses her and says she is worried about her married life and Agam..Nimrit says there is a lot of hatred in Agam's heart but she is sure as the time goes by his sorrows and hatred will also decrease..Mean while Agam comes down the stairs and MIL asks Agam to take the prasad.. Nimrit takes the prasad to him while he says he'll eat it later..he says Nimrit does not have to do all this and leaves..
  • MIL asks Nimrit to get ready for Pag phere as somebody would be coming to pick her up.. Nimrit leaves ..
  • Amrit is ready for horse riding and gets to know that the pushtaini saree is being given to Nimrit..the saree belongs to Amrit/Nimrit's great grand mother and Amrit says the saree is for her.. Bubbly says they need it as a gift to give Nimrit..Amrit starts boiling in anger and keeps shouting Nimrit's name with a hunter in her hand (she has gone BANANAS i tell you).. πŸ˜†
  • She goes out to ride her favorite horse but comes to know that the horse is injured and she can't ride him..Amrit takes the gun out from her jeep and kills the horse 😲.. She says she doesn't need the horse any more as he is of no use..The servant says Nimrit gifted the horse to Amrit on her 18th birthday and Amrit says that is exactly the reason she killed it..
  • Agam is going out and asks for his helmet from one of the servants while at the same time Nimrit's MIL asks the servant to get some mithayi and tells Agam to go get the helmet himself πŸ˜† MIL thanks God for the kind of bahu he has given her.. she says she is sure that Nimrit will bring a ray of light and a lot of happiness in Agam's life
  • Agam barges into the guest room and is embarrassed to see Nimrit changing.. she turns back and is also embrrassed to see Agam standing there.. he says that he came to look for his helmet..he sees Nimrit's bindi is not in place but doesn't say anything and proceeds to find the helmet..he finds the helmet and is going out when he stops to tell Nimrit that her bindi is not in place.. Nimrit tries fixing it but it's still not in the right place so Agam does it for her 😳😳At the same time Amrit enters the room and spoils the beautiful moment πŸ˜†.. she says she is here to pick Nimrit up for pag phere only if Agam permits she says she is waiting for Nimrit dowwnstairs and leaves..
  • Agam says to Nimrit that this is a very good opportunity for Nimrit to back home and never come back.. he says she doesn't have to come back to his house as he will not come to pick her up and that she should not keep any hopes in him.. he leaves.. Nimrit looks hurt and talks to herself that she wants to come back as this is her house now..
  • Nimrit reaches her house and she greets everybody.. Amrit senses that there is something wrong with Nimrit.. she takes her aside and asks her.. Nimrit tells her everything Agam told her..
  • Agam is in his room when his mother asks him to go pick Nimrit up.. he says she will not come back.. his mother asks why did he marry her then? Agam says he is trying to rectify his mistakes..

Precap: Nimrit's mum asks about Agam when Amrit stands up and says that Agam will never come back to take Nimrit as he has broken all ties with her..

Pretty good episode.. Agam and Nimrit are super adorable.. their eyes do all the talking.. they don't say a lot to each other except some Jee. jee jee's πŸ˜† Agam will definitely go to pick Nimrit up.. he has to.. he can't leave his beautiful wife all alone..let's wait for tomorrow.. enjoy the episode..

Pulwasha πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx 4 da Update😊
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Of course Agam will just have to pick her warna Amrit will eat her alive! Thanx so much Pulwasha. Great job πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pulwasha, thanks for the lovely update😊  Agam and Nimrit make a super cute couple πŸ˜ƒ  Amrit , Adaa Khan is a fabulous actress, especially when she was burning with jealousy πŸ˜†  
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

Amrit is very crazy but enjoying how she's getting that witch Rajmata back. Agam stop treating Nimrit like a toy now and accept she's your wife all that now your saying too late. Marriage isn't hockey pockey stop talking about divorce or Nimrit going back home

Adaa Khan is dead a wonderful actress, that scene with her in black sari coming that the stairs while her sari burn with that BG music was amazing.
nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ..
For sure Amrit has gone bonkers.. but Nimrit! uff.. she is making me angry, does she have to tell every little thing to amrit? doesn't she know amrit at all? that how can amrit have forgiven her and be nice to her after nimrit married agam, the guy who amrit wanted? can't nimrit think of all that and try to see amrit's ulterior motives?