• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
[Courtesy-Tumhari_Khushi]

Hi and Hello KHTVians

Again Iam Here With The DOTW😛

So Presenting

DOTW 14th May-20th May:A Father Or A Mother

As We Saw In Yesterday's Episode Anushka And Pradeep Have Planned For Sending The Kids To Boarding School.So All The Emotional Atyachaar Is Gonna Happen Today😭😭 I Can Be Rong Too 😆But As Suhasi Has Planned Something Dangerous😉 ðŸ˜† We Can Expect Some Irritating And Dimaag Jalao Scenes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.But If Her Plan Backfires Then There Will Surely Be Hungama.😭😭

Anyways The Point For The Discussions Depending On Yesterday's Episode Decision Of Pradeep Of Sending The Kids To Boarding School But He Wont Be Succesful In Sending The Kids To Boarding Cos On The Last Minute Either Mona Or Suhasi Will Stop Them
So The Points For Disccussion Are-----

1.Why A Father Doesn Think From Kids POV While Taking Such Harsh Decisions?

2.A Father Doesn Love His Childrens?

3.Why A Mother Always Has To Make The Father Realize That Its Not Always About Punishing The Kids For Their Mischiefs?

4.What Is Difference Between Fatherly Love And Motherly Love?

5.Who Loves The Kids The Most A Father Or A Mother?

Thats It.

Keep Discussing,Keep Enjoying.
Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago

1.Why A Father Doesn Think From Kids POV While Taking Such Harsh Decisions?
I think I am going to have to disagree with this qestion. I am a daughter and my daddy has always asked us our point of view before any decision was made. We were always given all the infor mation and then asked for our opinion. If we were ever made to do something we were told exactly why and although we didnt like it some times we were still allowed to argue the point, and to support our reasons. It could be coz of the country I grew up in.

2.A Father Doesn Love His Childrens?
I do not understand this question :(

3.Why A Mother Always Has To Make The Father Realize That Its Not Always About Punishing The Kids For Their Mischiefs?
Lol. I think in this situation my family was the opposite. My mum used to punish us and my dad reasoned with her as not to.
I guess it depends on the Mother and the father. Idealicly nothing
I think it again depends on the mohter and father. For me they both love me equally I think.😊

Edited by miss_aries - 11 years ago

@ miss_aries-Thank you so much for your views

and by 2nd point i meant father does not love his kids while taking such decisions

and i somewhere i agree with on first point and not 

as you c stil dere are fathers who doesn asks their kids wat dey want and not 

in the villages in the backward areas of india 

fathers dont feel to ask deir daughter or even son 

they get them married to anyone of any age and have kept that point since  i have seen my own uncle doing dat wd his own daughter dat means my cousin😳

i have put forth all the points accordin to wat i have seen so its right on yourside to keep your POV on what you have seen and experienced 

anyways 

thnk you so much for your views😛

Here i come 😆 i don't know how it got skipped from my sight. 😕

ok no more blah blah here are my views to the questions.. 😳

1.Why A Father Doesn't Think From Kids POV While Taking Such Harsh Decisions?

In general: Father is the head of the family, he knows what's good and what's bad to his kids. no doubt abt it. He thinks his kids to respect his decisions. If he explains in a plain voice to them, they will def. understand. He too will get what kids are thinking abt the decision. My dad is so.

but there are few, still who doesn't think feel abt the feeling and their decision will be final. Its coz they don't want others manmaani and likes others to do what he wants. i too saw few who still wishes that his kids must do the same as decided. no further argument. we can never change them either.

In Pradeep's case, the kids are small though but what ever they have done is disgusting. and they really need to send for boarding. Even Pradeep now he is lost completely to Anushka and thinks what she instigates in to his mind. Kids too makes situation in such a way that it proves correct as it happened now. but here the fault is Suhasi's which Pradeep doesn't know. He himself is a batka hua person sometimes blame others and the very next moment feel sorry. 😡 what will he think from kids point of view?

2.A Father Doesn't Love His Children?

Why doesn't he love his children? he does love his children. I there are hardly few i heard who doesn't love their kids. but there are few who shows diff. btw boy n girl too. there are many stories of this sort too.

In Pradeep's case, he loves his kids for sure. but the thing is he never knew abt his kids and wasn't very close to them. to him - it was like me, myself, my career and my wife thing most. so he really don't know how good they were brought up by Mona.

there are few flaws in Mona's parenting but she never taught to steal, nor do all that mischief's they did in recent episodes.

Pradeep thinks that he loves his kids and also thinks he is doing so much for kids but i don't think he is a good dad either.

3.Why A Mother Always Has To Make The Father Realize That Its Not Always About Punishing The Kids For Their Mischief's?

Mother sees her kids closely while father not so. in most of the cases, kids go to their mom if there is any issue. Mom knows what her kid is more that dad who sees it as a surprise as what's all this. either it is good or bad.

whenever he is some mischief from his kid, he goes straight to punish coz he don't know the actual thing and it becomes mom duty to make understand that this is the situation.

Sometimes punishing the kids may make the situation worse too. so she will take care of it that father - kid relation is always maintained very well.

both love equally.