Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 15/5 Ma Aadi Shakti appears

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Vishnuji explains to sati Shiv will be in deep pain with your decision. She says, you are aaradhya of my kul. The problems you are talking about, Shiv has always protected me from that.  This body by which I am known is ayogya for Shiv. I can not be with him without leaving this body. I have seen your pain of loosing Sita. Sita & Lakshmiji both are  worshipped equally. You do take birth to meet Sita. But with my Shiv only this body is there. I have to leave this body to unite with him once again forever

Vishnuji saysinspite of knowing the destiny & being able to stop it is the biggest  problem of us Tridev. He tells Daksh they can not remain there anymore, will leave now. In case of any accident I'll come.

Daksh tells Sati to go ahead & jump in the fire. Brhmaji tells him to stop. Saraswatiji tells Daksh  She is Aadi shakti born as your daughte,r is also Shiv's wife.

Daksh says that is her bad luck. Sati tells him to stop.

Nandi goes running to Kailsh to inform Shivji to stop Sati. But he is in deep meditation, doesn't respond. Narad is present there, Nandi tells Narad how will he answer Shivji, he has asked me to protect  mata Sati. Narad says if Shiv becomes a human then there will be no Shiv in the Trimurti, only Brhma & Vishnu will remain. Nandi says he will go & stop mata, he runs back to the yagya venue.  Narad says Shiv will come out of his dhyan only when there is parlay. He joins hands to Shivji & leaves.

Sati tells Daksh, enough of my swami's insult, I know being a Dakshayani is a big curse, this body has to be finished, may be after that I'll be my Shiv's forever. She joins her hands, calls Agnidev, to complete her sankalpa. Agnidev comes, pleads to her, you are Mahadev's Ardhangini, my luster & fire is due to you mata, it is not in my capacity to burn you. Sati remains firm on her sankalpa.

Daksh tells her, Shiv has taught you the drama & acting well. I am telling you only I don't respect that Kapalik Shiv, only hate him. Those who are present are shoced.

Hearing this, Sati looks at Daksh with anger, starts glowing. Nature shows her displeasure by showing heavy moments on earth in form of Earthquack. Daksh says see every one, he is not scared of her  Shiv, he can not harm him.

Sati's anger brings, The Aadi Shakti, in her vikaraal form.She Declares  I am the Aadi Shakti, the power running this Universe, the fire in breath in all the humans,  Kundalini Shakti in humans, I am the movement of all the planets, I am Vishnu's Sudarshan chakra & Shiv's Trishul. For welfare of humans I was born in your house, to unite with Shiv. But you were not able to recognize me, you insulted Shiv. I can kill you right now, but you are the father of this body, by killing you I don't want to take the blame of pitru-hatya.

Prasuti pleads her to come back. Aadi Shakti says I am no one's daughter, no one's sister, I have no relations in this sansar, I am leaving all the relations connected with this body. Prajapati, due to your ignorance & ego,  I am leaving this body. Mahadev will remain without his wife,  the protector of this world will not be born now. You will have to bear his anger now, not only you but entire sansar will pay for your misdeeds.I am leaving this body. Looks at Prasuti, says my pranam to the mother who gave birth to this body, my last pranam to all the relatives of this body. Pranam to my Mahadev, with my own Urja Shakti (power of her own energy), I am burning this body.  Her body glows like fire. Aadi Shakti leave the body in form of a big shining globe. Sati's burning body falls down, falls flat, burning, turns black.

Everyone is in deep shock, they are watching this event helplessly.

At kailash, Shivji awakens with deep anger & pain of loosing Sati, who had left that body as Aadi Shakti, whom he desperately wanted to see Sati realizing. There is fire all around him.

Precap: Brhmaji tells Daksh, Veerbhadra has already left to kill you, now nobody can save you, your end is certain. Veerbhadra is shown killing people with his sward. Daksh tells Visnhuji, you are responsible for protecting my yagya, so protect it now.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
will miss sati, she was fab today.
Another gr8 episode.dis week mahadev's trps r surely gonna rise.😊
thanks for this wonderful update a epic episode indeed...
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
thanks heaps again...hats off mate for super duper fast update...
thanks for the wu, Minakshi!
Sad and thrilling epi...

I just don't get one thing - about Mahadev becoming manushya and all the talk about trimurti... What it was for?
It was an excellent epi. showing Sati, as Adya Sahkti. The appearance of her true form was owesome, she told the ignorants present in the yagya, who she is & what will happen in her absence.
Shakti never dies it only changes her form. She only left the body given by Daksh.
For her to appear again, a noble soul will do the penance & respect her as his daughter & the aim of her being born once again.
Till then, only Shivji, his pain, anger & Daksh for the time being. Then a new story will start.
Originally posted by NST1983

thanks for the wu, Minakshi!
Sad and thrilling epi...

I just don't get one thing - about Mahadev becoming manushya and all the talk about trimurti... What it was for?
It was a thrilling & sad epi. seeing her ending, but this was her perfect portrayal, I am happy for that.
Shivji becoming manushya is when he will know about Sati's death he will react like a human, will be attached to her body, will not let it go following the Tandav nritya, affecting everyone in the world. To get him out of that state Vishnuji will cut Sati's body with his discus. Resulting in the 51 Shakti peethats wherever Sati's body part will fall. Then he will go in long penance. He will withdraw himself from the world leaving only Brhmaji & Vishnuji looking after the world, creating imbalance because Asuras will emerge fully powerful seeing him inactive.
Thanks minakshi for the update...
epi ws mindblowing...
i ws overjoyed seeing sati in her aadishakti form it ws simply awesome...bt we wl realy miss sati a lot...