!~WU 15.May.2012! Kunal is v.angry with Siddhi

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phenyl thumbnail
Thnx for the superfast wu neeme.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww Neeme...darling thnx a lot for the WU...
missed the episode...itz raining her very badly :( :(
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update Neeme
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Neeme.. Loved the way Kunal defended Siddhi against Veena and Loved Kunal's attitude towards Siddhi... Sammy nailed it once again.. I'm loving this Ruta Hua kunal too.. 😍
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Thanks for the update Neeme.. Loved the way Kunal defended Siddhi against Veena and Loved Kunal's attitude towards Siddhi... Sammy nailed it once again.. I'm loving this Ruta Hua kunal too.. 😍

Actually rutha hua and sulky Kunal is always very cute and adorable😍. Also he is just too good when complains like a little kid😳. Today he was also very logical and reasonable. He ate the halwa because he didn't want their baby to suffer because of their fight, at the same time showed Siddhi that he is still unhappy with her lies and secrets by giving her example of why he didn't tell her about his new job. 

I am really liking this new and improved Kunal and want to see more of this new and improved Kunal as well as want to see him command in the future.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, Neeme.. As expected SiNal relationship is strained, now Kunal is angry with Siddhi, and she deserves it.. IMO, whatever good thing u do, u should not hide it from ur life partner, and what Siddhi did was clearly intolerable.. I'm so happy for ViRa.. They have become a happy couple now.. Vikram is back to his form..!! I advise Chopra family to get Veena treated, before matters get worse..!!Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks...I liked only ViRa part...rest was all Kunal's nakhra...ufff