Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 15/05/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments my dear Bhaghii (Yovvv Bhaghi๐Ÿ˜›)!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

GW oda worry is a really worry of all...What about business...what about GP's properties aam๐Ÿคข...why madam never bothered about how her soul mate C is๐Ÿ˜•...madam got super sad hearing upon no properties for Nithesh๐Ÿคฃ...she might arrange a lawyer to file a case against GP next day itself๐Ÿคข

i don't get Mr.Lax...evlo years aa he didn't bother about TPS or her son...now all of sudden change making him look like a joker๐Ÿ˜•...Prabha giving importance to TPS and her mom is good and sweet but Lax deserve a punishment for pushing 2 families to undergo hell life...๐Ÿ˜ก...he wont turn good if he take care of TPS now ๐Ÿ˜ก
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update๐Ÿ˜Š!
Nitesh!๐Ÿ˜Ž Making it look like he is dancing to their tunes. I really wish Neelima was there.๐Ÿ˜Š
Lax=Ramar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
TnT where are you? I don't mind you guys fighting. Please come on screen๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Baghi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...a good episode on track...
T's plans on track but T track enga...๐Ÿ˜...

Hahaha...Lakshman over jollu thaanga mudiyala...towel for wiping am, checking fever am, giving medicines am...muiyala ๐Ÿคฃ...ithula kadala mittai vera......TA/T will teach how to romance nu patha...lakshman will teach them pola...๐Ÿคฃ...I thought lakshman was going to stay there to take care of TPS health and mid night la appo appo giving medicines nu...๐Ÿ˜† nalla velai Bhu saved us...๐Ÿ˜›
pati oda lollu kum lakshman oda jollu kum samma competition...๐Ÿ˜†...ROFL when pati said till wedding Lakshman had over love for TPS am...๐Ÿ˜›...appo kalyanam varaikum daily gave TPS ku pidicha kadala mittai and after wedding lakshman ku pidicha halwa koduthuku ran with Bhu pola...๐Ÿคฃ...
Ithula prabha imagining his dad like he fought like hero am......rofl imagine panumpothe thaanga muiyala...prabha ku over aasai thaan...๐Ÿ˜†...Prabha might got cleared off his doubt if he ha stayed there itself to see Bhu's rudra thandavam...๐Ÿ˜›...anyways he saw a mild teaser...tmrw full version pola...๐Ÿ˜›

Best was Lav and GW a Nitish united as fools...๐Ÿคฃ...Unity in fools...Nitish was again too good with his performance...made Lav a porter to carry his baggage...๐Ÿ‘...well done Nitish...keep it up...GW kankolla katchi a kan imaikama watching am...big worry what about property...Nitish over smart a answered..๐Ÿ˜›...ROFL good one Nitish by saying no properties from dad...๐Ÿ˜†...super...so second condition also solved now...that was too good...๐Ÿ‘...
Baghi next day acc to story s TPS wedding anniv...lakshman kudutha halwa va Bhu ku T/TPS going to give thru same lakshman๐Ÿ˜›...so lets see if T/T are gg to visit for the celebration..
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

For a change it is very enjoyable to see Nithesh making fool of GW and Lav๐Ÿ˜‰. When GW was watching Nithesh and Lav having coffee, for a second I thought GW is happy to see her daughter happy nu. But Kasta Kaalam! GW worries ellamay is towards money and property that Nithesh will acquire๐Ÿ˜’. Even if Lav accepts Nithesh conditions for the time being, this GW sticks to the money issue. Hope Nithesh somehow brainwash Lav and make her move out from GW๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Grrr Lax๐Ÿคข.. It is very annoying and disgusting to see him caring for TPS. Where did it go all these days? Not even once he cared for his son who is in USA, now remba intresting aa asking about his whereabouts๐Ÿ˜•. According to Paati, they both cared for each other so much. After marriage did TPS love for him went sour aa๐Ÿ˜ก?? This Lax needs to be punished equally to Bhuv. But ennamo it kind of looks like TPS is happy to stay with Lax๐Ÿ˜•??

No TA/T yet in this week๐Ÿฅฑ.

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx TTfan for the super update!

Nitish was realy good today, hmm I don't no GW was realy๐Ÿคข
Bhuvana was very jealous, haha her reaction was very funny to watch๐Ÿ˜†. Thulasi's plan is on track...

@Gisel= Me too miss T&T. I hope we can see them tomorrow๐Ÿ˜
vjayam thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update..cud see you were enjoying them..

Nitish seems to be enjoying himself and has decided to have a gala time while changing lav and in the process entertaining us too.  GW's expressions were awesome today and somehow nitish's and gw scenes really good...nitish was his blabbering best..while on the one hand he said that he does not want to touch anything of his parents, the very next moment he changed to carrying on with his business and filing a case too to get his share...nitish is too excited to give gw back some of her own medicine...towards the end we cud the old lav as she tells gw where will he go (good show..we need to keep having that).

The way laxman is drooling over tps, one wonders why lax left her.. def bhu must have been at her scheming best..lax may have been upset one day with tps and madam must have taken advantage of the situation to completely change equations...well time now to correct and provide the right solution...
prabha seems too happy to have paati around (thats what grandparents do to children). Looks like after their act, bhuvana's relations had forsaken her leaving prabha to grow up all by himself as his parents were busy with their own work...so its now really play time for prabha ..

as bhagi said, evening has turned to night and TT yet to turn up...some slip here or did their coming too became private?

hoping the anniversary party will be open to all!!
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Even though it was an episode without TT it was still good. So Nitheesh already knew about the second condition. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But he tackled it smartly. Nitheesh kadaisi varaikkum namba vachu kazhutha arukka poraan. Also if he said he doesn't want any property from his father and wants to stand on his leg. GW would have chased him out kazhutha pidichu dissing him as "verum payya". ๐Ÿ˜› Lavanyava luggage thukka vecha vidham was too good. ๐Ÿ˜† Both Bhu and Lav track are getting really intresting. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bhu got verupethified nicely. Lax is not behaving unrealistic. I think he wanted it this way right from the beginning. But TPS did not want to adjust at any cost. Now he is in cloud nine when she herself agreed to come and stay with him in the house. Most of the rendu pondatti guys are like Lax only. If the first wife puts up with their behavior and decides not to move away it just becomes a cakewalk for them.

vjayam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jinju

Thx for the update.

๐Ÿ˜› Lavanyava luggage thukka vecha vidham was too good. ๐Ÿ˜† Both Bhu and Lav track are getting really intresting. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jinju like u said...at one time gw/lav scene used to make us go grrr...and to think now the same has turned interesting, with nitish thrown in...rofl
and second point also u correct said that many want to make up with the first to get over their guilt factor ll...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jinju

Thx for the update.

Even though it was an episode without TT it was still good. So Nitheesh already knew about the second condition. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But he tackled it smartly. Nitheesh kadaisi varaikkum namba vachu kazhutha arukka poraan. Also if he said he doesn't want any property from his father and wants to stand on his leg. GW would have chased him out kazhutha pidichu dissing him as "verum payya". ๐Ÿ˜› Lavanyava luggage thukka vecha vidham was too good. ๐Ÿ˜† Both Bhu and Lav track are getting really intresting. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bhu got verupethified nicely. Lax is not behaving unrealistic. I think he wanted it this way right from the beginning. But TPS did not want to adjust at any cost. Now he is in cloud nine when she herself agreed to come and stay with him in the house. Most of the rendu pondatti guys are like Lax only. If the first wife puts up with their behavior and decides not to move away it just becomes a cakewalk for them.

ROFL absolutely right...this is what makes me super mad about lakshman ๐Ÿ˜ก...TPS also venum so that he doesnt get bad name for ditching TPS/MOM for helping him from childhood and same time his lovvvu   for Bhu is also important for him...he really needs some punishment..๐Ÿ˜ก
Yday i changed channel to watch thendral and thangam was running by that time(last 2/3 min)..,,,rofl the scene was the best...๐Ÿ˜†..what a kodumai...aiyya is sitting in middle with both wifes on either side and doing a KPO with both his wives in same matching colour saree...both wifes massaging either of hands and crying..kodumaila kodumai......what a othumai...just bcos i was curious not to miss thendral from start i ended up watchin such a kodumai...๐Ÿ˜†...now though thendral starts 5 min later than usual time..๐Ÿ˜•