WRITTEN UPDATES 15th MAY 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update.
enjoyable episode.
thks for update...i was knowing this fake Inder😡...but Sumer was smart enough to catch his crocodile tears👏

munna-sumer scene was funny😆
I would love to see Sumer beat the hell out of Munna. The Sharmas are used to the polite Rishi who is a thorough gentleman and is respectful towards Munna bhaisahab and never hits him back.

Now Indira is out of job and nobody will listen or even agree to whatever she says. Will she ever understand that her family is not worth a penny.

Thank you very much for the update Anju ji. 😊
Edited by vicaev - 11 years ago
anju again depended on your WU..the day rishi comes back i will start watching till that.. jai ho anju jai ho anju
Originally posted by samarp2

thks for update...i was knowing this fake Inder😡...but Sumer was smart enough to catch his crocodile tears👏

munna-sumer scene was funny😆
Today I really pitied Sumer thinking where he's trapped and why Indira is acting as if she's someone new she's not believing that her family are all craps.
I also like that Sumer did not believe Indur and recognised his crocodile tears.
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

anju again depended on your WU..the day rishi comes back i will start watching till that.. jai ho anju jai ho anju
Jab bhi koyi aap JAI kahte hain toh kya kehna chahiye??? Thank you.
Originally posted by vicaev

I would love to see Sumer beat the hell out of Munna. The Sharmas are used to the polite Rishi who is a thorough gentleman and is respectful towards Munna bhaisahab and never hits him back.

Now Indira is out of job and nobody will listen or even agree to whatever she says. Will she ever understand that her family is not worth a penny.

Thank you very much for the update Anju ji. 😊
I follow you here I second your every single words I was also waiting who'll beat Munna hopefully comes this day I hope it is tomorrow this treat.
thx for written update
so indur abhi bhi waisa hee hai...😡
so thts why he asked indira to sell SN!! :O