sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Continuing from last night's episode, Papaji and Pinky and Sweety continue their entrapment of Mrs. Khurana (I think this is the last name of that lady, but not very sureπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) Papaji asks Mrs. Khurana to pick the better of two shirts for him, as he is not sure which will suit him better. Mrs. Khurana does so. In the meantime, Sweety and Pinky keep an item which has the security tag on it, in Mrs. Khurana's bag. When Mrs. Khurana is leaving the store, the alarm goes off. The security fellow is insistent and checks her bags and finds the item there. Papaji comes and tells the security guard off, playing up to Mrs. Khurana's ego - and she ends up paying for his shirt. He gets a little touchy with her - putting his arms around her shoulder et all - making sure that the store's CCTV is catching all of his drama. Pinky and Sweety are over joyed that their plan is working. Later Mrs. Khurana meets up with some friends, and Papaji kinda starts following/harrassing Mrs. Khurana. Mrs. Khurana's friends also start thinking that she is having an affair with papaji. Mrs. Khurana calls security and papaji tells them that they can see the tapes if they want, he has been with Mrs. Khurana all this while. They see the CCTV footage, and it indeed looks like Mrs. Khurana and papaji have something going on πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Her friends are disgusted that she is two-timing her husband and ditch her. Later in the mall, Pinky and Sweety confront her and tell her that its a sad state of affairs, when a woman doesn't believe another woman's plight. Pinky tells Mrs. K that the man is her papaji, and her friends also believed that there was something going on between them. She tells her off telling her to understand what her daughter must be going through and warns her to tell DJ never to come near her daughter again. Mrs. Khurana looks belittled.

Later, Papaji and Sweety, Pinky and are celebrating the success of their plan, and hope that this is the end to Raavi's misery.

Later in the evening, Pinky and Jeet tell Raavi that she has nothing to be ashamed of or worried about anymore. Pinky tells Raavi that come what may, she must always be brave, even if such situations come up again, she should never feel like she has done anything wrong, and have the courage to face the situation. She tells Raavi that she trusts her completely, and knows that Raavi will never knowing commit a mistake. The Ahuja family have a sweety moment.

Later Raavi is walking on the road, when DJ comes in her way again. Raavi is taken aback, but asks him to get lost and get out of her life. DJ put out his arm in front of her blocking her path. Raavi is irritated.

End of Episode.

Precap - DJ tells Raavi that she looked so good with lipstick on. So Raavi asks DJ if he wants her to put it on again, DJ says yes. Raavi takes out her pepper spray, and sprays it on his face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!

papaji rocked today. he changes the words - aunty and madam 🀣 near the security guard. He stole the show today. πŸ‘

P & S were just looking at him with such a surprise and their answer to DJ's mom was just too good.

the precap is just gr8 good that Raavi got the courage she needs and is it pepper spray or deodorant is still a confusion πŸ˜†
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
deejays mom;
toastys mom...same person...interesting eh

how good her acting is...or picking fights...
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update!!

papaji rocked today. he changes the words - aunty and madam 🀣 near the security guard. He stole the show today. πŸ‘

P & S were just looking at him with such a surprise and their answer to DJ's mom was just too good.

the precap is just gr8 good that Raavi got the courage she needs and is it pepper spray or deodorant is still a confusion πŸ˜†

No problemo! :)

The episode was good - acting wise... but I kinda dint like the whole problem solving way at all.. the issue was too serious to be dealt with in this baccha type way.. And the whole checking the CCTV business was a little far fetched.. But I guess, drama rules :P

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!!!
hilarious episode!!!
the precap looks interesting, hmm Raavi finally stood up!!!!!!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sns23

No problemo! :)

The episode was good - acting wise... but I kinda dint like the whole problem solving way at all.. the issue was too serious to be dealt with in this baccha type way.. And the whole checking the CCTV business was a little far fetched.. But I guess, drama rules :P

actually these days i'm trying to see all shows in humor way πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ rather than serious way coz that's the way the CV's or writers are taking the story. 😑

its personal exp. from the updates i give in other forum.

but i agree the issue isn't taken in a serious way they would have handled in a good way than going this humor way.

the thing which i liked is the papaji's acting. πŸ˜†

cc tv's one -  i too felt a bit odd out of the track πŸ˜•