What was the whole deal of dragging Anu to river?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't get the whole story line...kids dragging Anu out of the tent...what type of kids do such things? They are making a mockery of the whole issue on hand!
These kids are behaving like real brats, else which kid can go to this extent? I understand that they are hurt and all, but still this was beyond me 😡
i agree with u. the story line gone in the drain long back and they are making Suhasi as the main person to spoil the kids. ðŸ˜¡

i thought ok the story line is a bit good again it became crap this week 😡; kids dragging Anu, Suhasi staying with P and 2mro Saas - Bahu stupid fi8

don't know what else we r going to see.

the only good thing in all this is that Mona is stick to the thing that now she is going to work for sure.

rest all is a crap. 🤢
Originally posted by yomamma

I don't get the whole story line...kids dragging Anu out of the tent...what type of kids do such things? They are making a mockery of the whole issue on hand!
These kids are behaving like real brats, else which kid can go to this extent? I understand that they are hurt and all, but still this was beyond me 😡

I agree - it's really bad and their parents - Mona and Pradeep really need to sit down and explain that this is wrong
I'm actually glad that Anushka knows Suhasi's real intentions. Suhasi, the vindictive old hag, has finally met her match.
As for Mona, I am glad she will be working now and away from these messes.
Originally posted by blyton

I'm actually glad that Anushka knows Suhasi's real intentions. Suhasi, the vindictive old hag, has finally met her match.
As for Mona, I am glad she will be working now and away from these messes.

To be honest, we should be suppose to be against anu however I am not liking Suhasi esp how she is using kids. It is just plain stupid.
Wasn't this river scene in a movie? I am pretty sure it was.

Suhasi...I wish she was more like Himani Shivpuri in Biwi No 1...and perhaps I am the only one disappointed that Anu already knows of Suhasi's intentions.

Anyway, I have stopped expecting maturity from this show a long time ago.
CV s are just copying from movie PARENT TRAP.
Originally posted by justme42

CV s are just copying from movie PARENT TRAP.

Aaahhh yes, it was the "Parent Trap"

Thanks for that
Originally posted by preetie

To be honest, we should be suppose to be against anu however I am not liking Suhasi esp how she is using kids. It is just plain stupid.

I am not in favour of Anu at all. But neither do I think Suhasi is some God-sent MIL for Mona. All the misunderstanding between Mona and Pradeep over the kids' misbehaviour was created only because it was Suhasi who had been instigating the kids...and poor Mona got all the blame.
Even i thought it was parent trap..

These kids are totally mislead by Suhasi...

Felt sorry for Anushka..