Posted: 11 years ago
Can we list out the regular updaters and those who would step in for this serial.  As of now I see Hopper, Sneha_vijay, harhem updating.  

Monday -       hopper_ocean
Tuesday -      sneha_vijay
Wednesday - hopper_ocean
Thursday -     harhem
Friday -          harhem
aabathpaandhavi  - Roja

am I right?  Do we need more updaters because two of you are doing it twice a week?  People who can do a regular update or can chip in when required please post here or send me a pm.

Thank you all so much...

Okay, the updaters schedule is fixed.  Nice to know that two of you do not mind updating this twice a week, shows  the quality of the serial (for now).  RP will add you as reserve.  Okay with you?
Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
Thanks for updater's schedule eclat 
yes eclat u r right with the updater's schedule 
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
I can do one day - any day. This serial is a real stress buster.
Hi
I am ok with the two days thursday and friday. Appreciate if anyone volunteers for ahaa serial as we dont have much updaters.Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
Originally posted by harhem

Hi
I am ok with the two days thursday and friday. Appreciate if anyone volunteers for ahaa serial as we dont have much updaters.

Same here. Am fine with 2 days in a week for now. 😃 Thanks sneha & haritha 🤗

and once we are able to get all the character's name, we shall start on the mansion too .. wat ya say girls 😉?

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Same here. Am fine with 2 days in a week for now. 😃 Thanks sneha & haritha 🤗

and once we are able to get all the character's name, we shall start on the mansion too .. wat ya say girls 😉?

yea sure ka!😃
@ratna akka ya sure we can start 
Good job eclat...Thanks for this updater schedule thread...which is very much needed...
Please start the archive mansion thread too eclat...If you need any help pl feel free to ask me...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
New Update schedule
Monday -       herhem
Tuesday -      herhem
Wednesday - seelaks
Thursday -     sneha_vijay
Friday -          harhem

Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
thanks sneha  .. will take over 7C on tuesday & friday from haritha. Thanks to all for the help over this few weeks .. ðŸ¤—