Mona thinks only about herself and not kids...

pgshah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday's episode when Mona gets the news that kids are going to hostel, her first reaction was how am I going to stay without my kids!!! if she really thinks about her kids, then the first reaction should be how can kids stay in hostel without parents...they are so small...etc...instead she was thinking about herself only!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mona is pushed to the edge according to me, As a mother she is in a soup now, what Pradeep was blaming her I still don't get it.. The whole idea of things being planted by her mother in law is back firing and mona is suffering ...

I hope this dooriya makes her stronger and the children get their happiness..
tab01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well you are kinda right. 
vkak thumbnail
I find this track extremely silly. Her husband obviously does not love her. what is she achieving by putting the kids with them. in all this mess it is the kids who suffer. if after all this they show that her husband cam back and they lived happily ever after it just does not make any sense. because now on Mona will not be able to trust pradeep after what he has done. If pradeep is not mature enuf to understand that he has 3 kids and he shud mend his ways atleast mona should take up the responsibility. Her Mil can help her by taking care of the kids while she is at work. How is this competition with Anushka any good for her or leaving the kdis at the mercy of 2 ppl who r selfish any good for her or the kdis. 
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The intention behind sending the kids to Pradeep was to make him realise that his responsibility as a father is not just to secure his kids financially. P does have genuine affection for his kids. However, he is so brainwashed by Anushka that he can even go against them now. After the boarding-school incident Mona should not trust her kids with him.; I guess as long as her MIL is in that house she can at least trust that no harm will come to them, although I'm not sure how much good that MIL will do to the kids either.