F.I.R

FIR Episode 701 15th May 2012

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my goddd ... this show has been on for ages and already done 700 episodes ... wowww i think this is the first time ever i have heard that a show has done so many episodes ... i only know about this show because sab tv is showing for a whole month for free so am glad i found out about it ... i will catch it online ...😊when channel goes off ...

this show is so hilarious ... my whole family watch it at night ... and can't control laughter ...πŸ˜†
and characters are sooo great ...😊
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Agree with you. A really fun show to watch.

Fantastic update, Jassie_17 - the way you cover everything including most of the jokes in your update is amazing. I think I remembered each and every bit of the episode as I read your update.

I truly liked how Gopi refuses the maalish. I like the whole dynamic that they have setup with Billu doing Gopi's maalish and fun ensues - either he pushes Gopi whenever he talks, or pulls his ears painfully or slaps him (that one - a few episodes back - was hilarious and awesome how it was synchronized with CC's raiptas on GG). I also like how Bhoola-Billu goes after BP using various guises.
Minionite thumbnail
Great update. πŸ˜ƒ

Billu scenes are just hilarious. Especially when he goes after someone in the team. πŸ˜†